CompetitionLovers.com.au

CompetitionLovers.com.au

False advertising

The email that I will show below send email I received from your company it brings up a security error and other parts bring up not a real contest blank page.

If I do not get what is reasonably mine for these competition I wanted to $2,000 Flight Centre voucher and then we won't have to go to the ACCC with your false advertising and false emails I will place the email in question below

Lidia, If you can't read this email, Click here

To make sure you never miss an email from Competition Lovers, please add us to your address book or contact list, thanks!

TAKE HOME $2000 VOUCHER
Hello Lidia,

You have just been nominated to be our possible winner! We are happy to announce you could be our EXCLUSIVE WINNER of a $2000 VOUCHER

$2000 VOUCHER
Your chance to win a $2000 voucher. You could be the proud owner of a
David Jones, Flight Centre or Woolworths WISH gift card.

Please click here to select your gift card
gift card
Selected GIFT CARD

Competition Lovers.com - just a scam site to get details to sell off

I cannot tell you how angry I am with this on-line site! I recently signed up to join some competitions, and absolutely deliberately did not tick ANY of the endless options that were offered. I signed up for competitions, NOT for anything else.
Now I am plagued with phone calls and emails - sometimes up to 10 a day - from numerous companies. Due to poor phone coverage in my area, I have a spare mobile phone and only use this number to make emergency calls, or so-called competitions, etc. It is not my main phone, so I KNOW incoming calls are not from any other source. Plus Google offers a wonderful search for phone numbers in reverse, and every phone number harassing me is noted as a known telemarketing harassing number. So even though I CLEARLY indicated I was not interested in being contacted by telemarketers, this site has passed on my details illegally to a third party. That is a breach of my privacy.
To make matters worse - I contacted the site to complain, and to take me off any lists. BUT - they tell me I have to contact each individual company to get me off their lists. What a joke!! I am not going to answer of their calls simply to tell them to leave me alone. Am so fed up I have contacted both the ACCC and Consumer Affairs to report this matter. The site is NOT for genuine competition lovers - it appears to be simply a way to source people's email address & phone number to pass on (sell?) to unauthorised 3rd parties.