Complete Blinds

Complete Blinds (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from Stephen and staff

I have been a customer of Complete Blinds since 1991 and this is the fifth time I bought from them over the last 26 years. I have found Stephen and his staff have given me excellent service and were extremely helpful in advising me on fabric and colour selections. Their prices were reasonable although not necessary the cheapest. Highly recommended and I won't go anywhere else.

Jade

JadeMelbourne

Great Service and always on time

Complete Blinds were best out of the 4 blind companies I approached as they gave honest advise on what would look best in my house regardless of the prices even advising cheaper products in some rooms which made me trust them. They were not pushy on paying a deposit like other companies were. My order was organised in two separate orders so we could move into the house on time. My plantation shutters were installed nearly 2 weeks earlier than expected. The owner Steve really runs a great business and all the staff are relaxed and so helpful. They were the first to quote and their pricing is very competitive. I'm so glad I chose hear guys to do business with.

Excellent service by David

Dear Complete Blinds Management,
I am happy to let you know that this morning your installer David came home and installed our blinds. His work and finishing was really impressive. I really want to thank you for sending David to fix our blinds. I was also very happy with the help and professionalism of the sales representative - Kevin.
Many thanks.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Complete Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Professional!!

My husband and I used Complete Blinds Melbourne to get blinds and plantation shutters in our new home. The service is absolutely outstanding. We had three quotes and there service and price was also the best. Once the product came, we could not be happier with the look and quality of the blinds and shutters that were installed. We are so happy and will definitely be recommending them. Keep up the good work guys!!

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I absolutely love my plantation shutters

From start to finish my experience with Complete Blinds of Ringwood was really good. I was pleased with the quote and then more so once my blinds were installed. All the staff that I dealt with, from the girl on the phone who took my initial call, to the chap who came to measure and then to the installers, were so friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I am so glad that I decided to get the shutters, they look fantastic and every day I congratulate myself for deciding to go ahead with getting them. Great people to deal with couldn't be happier !!!
Thank you to my hairdresser for recommending them to me.

Would highly recommend complete blinds

We have just finished building our home and have had so many things go wrong. However it has been the opposite with our blinds and shutters. We have had such a great experience with everyone we have dealt with at Complete Blinds. The sales person had amazing knowledge on the products and appeared to have a larger range of choice than other companies. The office staff kept us informed and fit in with our schedule. The installer was excellent and even cleaned up after himself. We would highly recommend Complete Blinds because every part of the process was amazing. Everyone really seemed to care about us and our needs and choices.

Mda

Mda

Happy Customer

We got the PVC Venetian blinds from Complete Blinds and we could not be happier. The service from the time they measured to the time they completed the installation was nothing but professional. The Installer was such a great friendly guy that was on time!!! The blinds look amazing, the product is of top quality, opening and closing the blinds is so smooth. I cannot be a happier customer.

Thanks Complete Blinds, keep upnthe great job!!

They had to come back to fix the panel on the top because they ordered incorrectly but they did it without any fuss and inconvenience to me

Top quality and service!

We purchased some roller blinds from Complete Blinds and couldn't have asked for a better product or service.The blinds we received were of a great top quality and the service was incredible. They worked in a timely matter and everyone that we came across was very professional including the installers.
Reliable, high quality, great service