CompleX Kitchen Questions & Answers

27 questions from our users

Ritaasked

Just received my Miele induction cooktop from Complex kitchen and was wondering why the invoice says $2089 when I paid $3089? Just a typo?

Hi Rita,

Could you please email us a copy of the invoice? We will check it for you.

ComplexKitchen

Rita

Thankyou, have just sent it.

jordan

jordanasked

Hi guys just woundering if you have an australian contact number? My friends made a purchase with your company and is trying to get in contact via email but hasnt recieved a reply in 3 werks thanks.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have phone support with Australia. Please tell your friend to check his junk emails as we always answer all emails. It is also possible that the email address registered with us is wrong and we cannot send any further information regarding orders.

ComplexKitchen Team

Andy and cateasked

HI, we bought 2 appliances from you last week - paid in full. I am unable to find any trace of my order or payment when I log on to your website. Nothing under order history.
I have sent 5 emails - no reply.
Can you please get back to me ASAP? or is there an Australian number I can call?
Many thanks, Cate and Andy.

Hi Cate and Andy,

Please check your junk mail folder.

Andy and cate

Nothing in junk folder but have received a personal email reply since posting the above - thank you.
Looking forward to receiving my order from complex kitchens.

Julianne

Julianneasked

Hi
I am looking at ordering AEG BPK842320M & AEG IPE64551FB with Australian Standard connections. Can you please clarify the timeframe for delivery to South Australia and whether I can request a delay to delivery as we won't require it until late September 2020.
Julianne

Nik 7Hills
Nik 7Hills

My delivery from Complex Kitchen took about four weeks as it wasn't in stock. But I suggest you Email CompleX Kitchens re your timing question, from my experience replies have been quick and abliging.

Ritaasked

Just purchased a Miele induction cooktop and apparently it isn't in stock and have tried emailing but haven't had a reply yet. That was a week ago. I just wanted an idea as to when it might be in stock.

Chris
Chris

That is very unusual,Adam was always very prompt in replying.
My item did take an extra 4 or 5 days to come , Miele Australia even says its a special order .
Email them again .

Rita

Hi Chris, they finally replied, all good. I was a bit worried as they said they would reply within 24 hours. My initial message was from 2 weeks ago.

John M

John Masked

Hi
Is there a manufacturer warranty with the purchase price of the Bosch 600mm Induction Cooktop PUE611BBIE of $849?
Thanks.

Ett Mulder

Ett Mulderasked

Hi,

I have read a lot of the reviews and am overall very I mpressed with your customer service. Would you be able to confirm if you have a Miele PUR 98W - Wall mounted decor range hood, with Australian power connection, in stock?

Many thanks in advance,

Etienne.

Rob

Robasked

With the current Covid 19 problems, what would be the delivery time to Sydney, Australia if I were to place and pay for an order today for a Miele H 7440 BM PureLine CleanSteel Speed Oven?

rezzdog
rezzdog

It was 3 weeks for me in rural SA! Pretty awesome!

Jules EK
Jules EK

It was 3 weeks to Melbourne and that was in May. Packed & crated to perfection! This company is awesome.

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your question. Most appliances's expected dispatch time is around two weeks, delivery takes about five working days. Smeg, Falmec and Sirius appliances are around 4-8 weeks to dispatch. We are experiencing unprecedented demand at the moment which can potentially add a few days to our dispatch time.

Choco

Chocoasked

Hello, I understand that you do ship to countries other than Australia, but may I ask how the warranty works in other countries? Many thanks

Fjordasked

Dear Complex Kitchen

I have submitted a warranty claim for a KM6304 to you 2 weeks ago and have had no response from a number of emails requesting assistance.

Please respond as we do not have a working stove for two weeks now.

Daryl C.

Daryl C.asked

Building a house and looking at compleX kitchen ovens. We want to install two wall ovens and want them to match in colour.
Can you confirm that these two Siemen Ovens match in appearance?
SIEMENS HS636GDS2
SIEMENS CB674GBS3

My email [email removed]

Hi Daryl,

Thank you for your question.
Yes, these models are from the same family and they match perfectly.

CompleX Team

MattyM

MattyMasked

Is it true you remove or sell appliances without serial numbers being visible? Concerned that say buying a Miele product that could require Miele specialist service for repair may then refuse to offer assistance?

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Hi Matty, Unfortunately Miele does not let you register their appliances in Australia if bought from outside of Australia. To repair the appliance they only need the model number. The serial number only confirms that the unit is not bought in Australia so they do not provide warranty service. The unit itself is exactly the same of course, but Miele Australia did not make profit on the sale therefore no AU warranty provided.
We offer one year replacement/repair warranty with all products we sell also options for a second or third year. After the warranty period we offer part supply if required and it is still sold by the manufacturer.
ComplexKitchen Team

Stevo T.asked

I'd like to get an update on order 2744. I have emailed and filled in the online contact form, but have not heard back at all. I haven't had any communications since I paid for the order.

OwenD
OwenD

Yes, it can be a bit of a scare but dont worry, due to time difference and they can be a bit slow it does happen

Hi Stevo,

The expected dispatch time for your appliance is around 2 weeks as it it advised on the web page of the product, shipping takes about one week. We are expecting the dispatch sometime next week. You will receive the tracking number as soon as it is available.

CK Team

Thank you Marianna.

Sue K.

Sue K.asked

I just sent a review but I dont seem to see it published

Sandra

Sandraasked

Hi there, I am in Australia and wondering if the appliances have an australian plug or european?

Pav
Pav

...well that depends on the product, most don't have a plug per say, they are hard wired and an electrician need install the item. In saying that, they work on the same current as in aust (not the US). If they do plug into a power point that might be an issue.

Alana
Alana

Hi, sparky was able to wire it straight in, no plug as such. No troubles at all. Cheers Alana

Janeasked

Hi,
I am looking to buy an induction cooktop to replace my ceramic cooktop. The dimensions of current cooktop are 490mm x 560mm x 42mm on the base where it fits into the cut out. I think this is standard. I believe that the Bosch induction 60cm cooktops will fit into this space?
I have found very good reviews for the PVS675FB1E here in Australia but you do not seem to have that model but instead have the PVS645FB1E which looks the same. Can you confirm that these are the same cooktop please?
Regards,

MBB
MBB

Hi Jane, I am a customer of Complex Kitchen who bought an oven from them recently. You will have to email Complex Kitchens direct for an answer to this question. Cheers.

Hi Jane,

Could you please send an email to info@complexkitchen.com?

Complexkitchen Team

Ok thanks

Davidasked

I am renovating a house and require 6 aeg kitchen and laundry appliances. Are you able to send them to New zealand?

Dear David,
The products that are sold by Complex Kitchen have no serial number so can not be serviced in Australia (or NZ). Many electricians will refuse to even install them. Make sure you read all the reviews before you purchase.
See my review in the 1 star review section
Fjord.

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Dear Fjord, please stop spreading claims which are not true, thank you.

Lin

Linasked

Hello,
I am interested to get an AEG steam oven. Your price sounds very good. My only concern is the warranty. I intent to get an extended 3 years warranty. Do we approach the AEG directly for any fault? Thanks.

Sarah
Sarah

No, you approach the retailer. They arrange the warranty repairs.

Gail Spendiff
Gail Spendiff

You contact Complex Kitchen direct for any warranty claims. You will not be covered with an AEG warranty.

Hi Lin,

Thank you for your question, please read more about our warranty here:

ComplexKitchen

Jenny

Jennyasked

Hello, do you offer the possibility of delayed delivery + delayed warranty start date for people renovating who need to plan ahead for their appliances but are not yet ready to install?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for your question. Yes, we certainly do, please send us an email after order and we will hold the dispatch till you give us the go ahead.

Complex Kitchen Team

aertex

aertexasked

Please can you confirm that prices quoted on your website in Australian $ include the Australian government Goods and Services TAx of 10%? Thank you

David

Yes, our experience is that all prices are complete, including delivery.

Hi Aertex,

Thank you for your question, our prices are all inclusive, you have nothing more to pay, the goods are delivered to your door.

CompleXKitchen