CompleX Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (103)

Sharon G

Sharon G

Excellent product

Very happy with process and item. Had to come from Europe , despite Covid got here in 3 weeks.Very well packaged. Item not available in Australia so would definitely use Complex Kitchen again

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Fast delivery. Good customer service

Item received within 3 weeks, despite being posted from Europe. Very well packaged. Item slightly damaged. Most likely off factory. Customer service fast response time. Very poor Australian Fedex delivery service.

Anthony P.

Anthony P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our previous machine finally died and this new machine is fantastic!

Quick order and delivery times. Unbelievable to thing that something can travel from one side of the world to another so quickly! Well packaged. Not even a chance of damage.

Tom

Tom

Great customer service

Wanted a Neff Rangehood not available in Australia. Initially tried from another so called provider who were absolutely crap, and couldn't follow through. Ended up asking Complex Kitchen if they could supply (wasn't on their system at the time) and they actually were able to provide an upgraded model and at a better price than the other mob. First delivery despite being packaged really well, ended up with shattered glass inside which was result of damage due to the box being dropped and split open during freight. After raising a complaint to the freight company, Complex Kitchen sent out another one to replace it. Delivery was quick from Europe considering the COVID pandemic. Great customer service and would definitely use again.

SandraK

SandraKSydney, NSW

Perfect, love it

Ordered and delivered within 3 weeks. Packaged so securely. Absolutely delighted with the product and the service. We definitely shop here in the future, so impressed with how quickly it arrived especially in the current time of Covid

Gail

GailSydney, NSW

AEG BSK882320M Steamboost Oven

Pros: Was a bit sceptical given the great price but it is genuine. Easy ordering process, reasonable delivery time, packaged really well - no damage, good communication regarding delivery. We were able to get the next model up for the price we would have paid for the standard model in a store.
Cons: Website advertised that we would receive Free 3 pairs of telescopic rails. We only received 1 pair of rails. Have emailed to ask for the extra 2 but no response so far. We also received 3 x instruction manuals but all 3 were in a foreign language - no english version. Will have to google how to use the oven, but it seems fairly easy to use for basic cooking will just need some guidance for the bells and whistles.

peejaybee

peejaybeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrapped like a mummy, cheaper than from the manufacturer

MalW

MalWHunter Region, NSW

Great Price

The cook top I bought was $500.00 cheaper than I could get from the retailers so was a no brainer to order and wait the 2-1/2 weeks for delivery, cook top came well packaged in a wooden box.

IanM

IanMSydney, NSW

Great to deal with and great way to save money

Find out how CompleX Kitchen compares to other Appliance Retailers

Top quality product delivered to your door for 30% less than anywhere else!

Took a 'chance' on Complex Kitchens for the 30% saving and they delivered a perfect product in extremely secure & safe packaging. English instructions would be handy but found on Internet.

Sue

SueAU

Excellent to deal with

I bought a steam oven and Complex Kitchens were extremely helpful. Packaging was amazing and their service is outstanding. Delivery took a little longer than expected but not because of their end.

CoryS

CorySMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in everyway

Thanks was worried about this order and was no need, perfect in everyway from communication to packing to shipping to product. Will buy again from you. Thanks even given Covid shipping was very fast from EU to AU.

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

The way to shop!!

Great selection of appliances and prices that can’t be beaten anywhere. Allow for delivery time as it’s not immediate, but the savings and good communication make it well worth it!!

EvanS

EvanSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, good price delivered safely to my door.

I purchased a Bosch Microwave Oven and it was as good as expected and fit in like a glove.
The only issue I had to sort out and pay extra for was to get an electrician to connect an Australian 10A plug as it was cut off. Other than that, all good!

Stanley H.

Stanley H.Sydney, NSW

Bought two Miele appliances and I am very happy

I bought two Miele appliances from ComplexKitchen in two years. The last one was a Miele steam oven. I saved $1,000 and the appliance was shipped from Europe in an insanely secure packaging, wooden box plus probably a whole roll of bubble wrap. These guys are doing an amazing job and I guess bubble wrap does not cost as much as in Australia. I would definitely buy through ComplexKitchen again if I need more European appliances.

Tomy Tyler

Tomy TylerPerth, WA

Warranty claim

I ordered a Siemens steam oven about 6 month ago. It arrived approximately within three weeks without any damage.

About a month ago it came up with an E fault code. I contacted Complex Kitchen for a warranty claim and they asked me to find somebody to repair it. It wasn’t too difficult to find a local guy who came and fixed the oven in two visits. I sent the bill to Complex kitchens and I was reimbursed straight away once the paperwork was finalised with them. With my experience I cannot fault them in anyway and would buy from them again.

Prissy

PrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably exceptional service

I bought three items at once. Obviously it was a big leap of faith to spend so much money on an overseas purchase as I was buying from Australia. However, I was surprised buy how quick my items were dispatched and delivered! I had everything in my house within the 2 weeks. Communication was superb.
Big brands for such great price.... I will be buying from Complex kitchen again!

DanyW

DanyWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Bought a BOSCH BEL554MB0 built in Microwave oven. Choosing the product and placing the order was easy. Delivery was made on the anticipated date. User friendly product, works as expected

Jaime B.

Jaime B.Curtin 2605, ACT

Great purchasing experience

We purchased an oven from Complex Kitchen in June 2020. While the prices seem to good to be true, we found Complex Kitchen to be reliable and delivery to be hassle free. I would recommend Complex Kitchen to other consumers, based on our recent experience.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Grey Imports - Not Australian Company - Watch out for PayPal extra Charge - Read Terms and Conditions

ddmyte
ddmyte

Ritaasked

Just received my Miele induction cooktop from Complex kitchen and was wondering why the invoice says $2089 when I paid $3089? Just a typo?

Hi Rita,

Could you please email us a copy of the invoice? We will check it for you.

ComplexKitchen

Rita

Thankyou, have just sent it.

jordan

jordanasked

Hi guys just woundering if you have an australian contact number? My friends made a purchase with your company and is trying to get in contact via email but hasnt recieved a reply in 3 werks thanks.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have phone support with Australia. Please tell your friend to check his junk emails as we always answer all emails. It is also possible that the email address registered with us is wrong and we cannot send any further information regarding orders.

Kind regards
ComplexKitchen Team

Andy and cateasked

HI, we bought 2 appliances from you last week - paid in full. I am unable to find any trace of my order or payment when I log on to your website. Nothing under order history.
I have sent 5 emails - no reply.
Can you please get back to me ASAP? or is there an Australian number I can call?
Many thanks, Cate and Andy.

Hi Cate and Andy,

Please check your junk mail folder.

Andy and cate

Nothing in junk folder but have received a personal email reply since posting the above - thank you.
Looking forward to receiving my order from complex kitchens.

Get an answer from our members and CompleX Kitchen representatives