CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 3 of 6)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (113)

Fantastic!

Like many reviewers, I was very sceptical about purchasing from OS. My induction cooktop arrived in as little as 2 weeks, the packaging was bulletproof and I saved about 40%. Definitely recommend.

Gogo

Gogo

Very satisfied

We were a little bit hesitant at first dealing with a company half a world away, but took the plunge after reading a lot of positive reviews. We bought a top end Siemens induction cook top (EX875KYW1E ) at half the price listed in Australia. It arrived after about three weeks and is now installed and works fine. As noted by others it came packaged extremely well in bubble wrap and in a wooden box, better safe than sorry. Communication with CompleX through the whole transaction was simple and they were very prompt in responding to any query. It has now been a couple of months since installation and we have no regrets.

Jules EK

Jules EKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic business.

Brilliant communication from this company. Bosch built in microwave direct from manufacturer that I couldn’t get in Australia. It was packaged in a crate and wrapped exceptionally well. Arrived in perfect shape in 3 weeks. Thanks so much. Highly recommend this company.

rezzdog

rezzdogCentral, SA

I am so impressed!

I took a chance and ordered a Neff built-in microwave as it was $700 cheaper... arrived in 3 weeks and the packaging was amazing! I would absolutely buy again - look at that wooden box and all that bubble wrap! So impressed!

Brad

Sells products that are out of stock then gives you the run around

Joerg

JoergGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purchase of induction hot plates

Pricing is very competitive.
The ordering process is straight forward.
Communication throughout the ordering / delivery process was very good.
Reasonable quick delivery time despite current Covid 19 pandemic
Professional packaging to ensure goods arrive intact

susanf

susanfIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful AEG oven

Ordered my AEG oven from Complex Kitchens at a much better price than locally. Although i am on the other side of the world it arrived promptly and was SO well packaged it took 2 hours to remove the bubble wrap and unscrew the wooden crate it was housed in. SO much protection was great. Sadly there were over 10 instruction manuals but not one in English! But a quick download and print solved that.
Complex Kitchens were quick to answer my emails and were excellent to deal with, keeping me informed of my oven's progress in transit.

Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Arrived in perfect condition

Packing was amazing the product arrived in perfect condition just waiting for it to be installed, it did take a bit longer to arrive than expected but once on its way the Fedex tracking was excellent

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Very good service with great savings

Ordered 2 Miele ovens 30% less than I could source locally. Slight delivery delay because of COVID however all communication with Complex Kitchen (Adam) was responsive. A glass tray that had shattered on delivery was replaced by Complex within 7 days, Would highly recommend.

Erin

Erin

Good service and delivery

We were concerned to order direct from overseas and we Ordered a warming oven online which I couldn’t source in Australia without fuss and massive markup. It arrived within 3weeks, it was packed exceptionally well in a timber crate. We had a good look and everything appears to be spot on and intact. We haven’t wired in as yet so hopefully if that is all ok then this is I would class a winning experience. The customer service was very good within 24hours or same day.

PeterI

PeterIMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Miele Rangehood

Apart from taking a bit longer, which was totally justified given the circumstances, all was good.
Works perfectly. Probably pricing was very competitive. Happy to do this again when the need arrives.

JohnB

JohnBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing communication, delivery, product and price

I must admit I was skeptical - and wasn't even sure if I was going to see anything for my money.

But the customer service from start to finish was impecable - local companies could learn a lot from this company.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Complex Kitchen fully reimbursed me for the cost of the Oven door which shattered on unpacking

Through no-one's fault the oven door exploded immediately the oven was unpacked. After discussion, Complex Kitchen agreed to replace the glass. However, that was going to take until mid-July to get from Miele: 3 months away. Complex Kitchen arranged for me to be paid the cost of the glass so I could go about getting the glass replaced more quickly myself. A very sympathetic gesture.

EdY

EdYSydney, NSW

Be aware: all good ... until it's not

Great value

Good to deal with will recommend to all my friends. The packaging is first class it would be near impossible to receive any damaged goods. Definately would highly recommend the wait time is a little long but for this kind of value who would care

Robert B

Robert BSydney, NSW

Great service, Great Product, Highly recommend

I ordered my new Series 8 Coffee machine to be shipped to Australia.
The coffee machine arrived in about 2 weeks, it was packaged very well with a high level of care to prevent any damage. I tested it out and I couldn't be happier.
I Highly recommend Complex Kitchen. Cant wait till my home is finished being built so I can install the coffee machine and send in some photos.
Thank you again.

Not white

I was expecting a white stove from the description off the website but it was more of a light blue , and obviously did not match my white cabinets and backsplash tiles. Was too much of a hassle to return so we made do but I was very much disappointed in the color . I haven't tried cooking on it . However , the shipping was very quick and item was extremely well packed. I also emailed complex kitchen about FedEx details and they were quick in replying.

• +2

DianneG

DianneGPerth, WA

Good choice

I am happy I chose Complex Kitchens. The item arrived when they said it would, and it was packed so well, no damage could occur. I would definitely buy from them again.

MattyM

MattyMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable Company, Access to Quality Goods at Great Prices

Exactly what I wanted.

Perfect, worried might be damaged in transit, all good, so well packaged.
Would have liked more delivery updates. Very happy had this model before so new what we were getting. Highly recommend this company.

LinMaree

LinMareeasked

I’m in Melbourne Australia and interested in the mieleH 2268 BP active clean steel oven. I wanted to know about guarantee in Australia and also is it compliant with our electrical system eg 240 volt, thank you Linda

Hi Lin,

Thank you for your question.
Please find all information about our warranty here:

All of our appliances has the same electrical requirements as the Australian ones.
Please find more information about it here:

Kind regards
ComplexKitchen Team

Sally O.

Sally O.asked

I transferred funds into their bank account to buy some items on 21st August and it is yet to be recognised in their system. I can not seem to get a response from the company and am getting concerned I have just lost a lot of money. It's making me very nervous.

Hi Sally,
"
We have sent you the below email today as well, as we sent you another one two days ago please check your junk mail folder and the email address you registered with us.

We have sent you an email two days ago, please check your junk mail folder. We have received your payment, thank you. NEFF TBD 3800 N (T38BD00N1) is in stock now and ready for dispatch, we will send you a tracking number as soon as it is available."

Kind regards
ComplexKitchen Team

Ritaasked

Just received my Miele induction cooktop from Complex kitchen and was wondering why the invoice says $2089 when I paid $3089? Just a typo?

Hi Rita,

Could you please email us a copy of the invoice? We will check it for you.

ComplexKitchen

Rita

Thankyou, have just sent it.

Get an answer from our members and CompleX Kitchen representatives