CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 5 of 7)

4.6 from 192 reviews · View Details

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (123)

MichaelM

MichaelMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressed.

My wife and I were both very impressed by the trouble Complex Kitchens had gone to re: packaging our glass cook top for a safe trip. It is now part of our new kitchen and at a very good price.

PamelaNZ

PamelaNZAU

Is there a warranty rip off?

I see that Complex Kitchen is offering to sell extended warranty for an AEG BKP556320M wall oven.
AEG provides a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
Is Complex Kitchen ripping people off for something they don't need to purchase?

Excellent Service

As many before meI was a bit sceptical.... Hungarian home address, Australian address and web site! But after awhile... nothing but praises; excellent communication, immaculate product and speedy, hassle free delivery and bullit proof packaging. And product was unavailable in Australia!!! Very happy customer!!! Vlad from Melbourne

OlafR

OlafRSydney, NSW

Quick delivery and SUPER safe packaging

Ording something from Europe to ship it to Australia seems a bit risky, but it's not! They really know what they are doing, the oven was extremely professional and safely packaged and arrive in about 5 days (after shipped) in Sydney - really great.

The oven is amazing, heats up really fast, browns evenly and has lots of great programs. The included thermometer adds additional comfort for the cocking, so you don't miss when you beef is ready.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Super impressed with CompleX Kitchen. They were fast and informative. My new stovetop arrived in perfect condition. Can not fault them, I would 100% recommend them to anyone, and 100% I would use them again

Good service

Took a bit longer than I thought to come out but they were very responsive and communicative throughout.
Product is great and much cheaper than in the shops.
Overall very happy

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

No Problems. Fast. Perfect condition.

My Bosch induction cooktop arrived 6 days after I ordered it. As others have mentioned packed incredibly well, as snug as a bug in a rug. I think induction can be a bit tricky in the wiring. I had my trusted electrician install it and it is working perfectly. It was $2,000 less than a well known and respected retailer was offering it for. In my opinion definitely worth the "risk". I was comforted by others who reviewed Complex Kitchen and mentioned they were skeptical but decided to go ahead. On the basis of the reviews i also ordered and it has worked out very well for me.

Sue K.

Sue K.Launceston, TAS

Pretty good...will buy again

I bought a AEG steam oven but the appliance is faulty as it would not steam. Even when the water drawer is filled with water. Adam contacted me to get a technician to look at it and he will pay for the repair. Still waiting for the parts to arrive. I am not fuss as long as it is warranted and paid for until fix. Other than the steaming I love the oven. Is working perfectly. Thank you. Will buy again from you.

Glen

GlenSydney, NSW

Super cheap appliance delivered in very secure wooden box.

Find out how CompleX Kitchen compares to other Appliance Retailers

Delivered in bullet proof packaging

We budgeted for the standard Bosch 90cm induction cooktop, but when we found this site, we couldn't resist upgrading for a very small amount. After some concern about international delivery, we were pleasantly surprised by the Fedex notifications and on time delivery. And in an indestructible package! You'll need a screw driver!
Thanks team from ComplexKitchen. We are now looking a the Bosch ovens for a future order.

Miriam Whittenbury

Miriam WhittenburyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really as advertised

The Bosch cooktop was delivered on time and well packaged. Very easy to operate and the downdraft exhaust exceeded expectations. Excellent price and I would purchase from Complex Kitchens again.

Great Service Gaggenau fully integrated Dishwasher

Misty M.

Misty M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Saved nearly $2000! Couldnt be happier!

The Neff induction cooktop we wanted sells for $3500 at all the Australian retailers. Purchased the exact same one through this site for $1700. Arrived as described, and is just perfect! Very happy customer. Would highly recommend.

Pav

PavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value.

Product reviews on-time, in perfect condition... And while cheaper than any physical retailer the warranty is significantly shorter as standard. Additionally, only one telescopic arm set is given and no manual in English.

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Hi Pav, We are happy to email you the English manual if needed, please send us an email. European accessories can differ from Australia by the manufacturer.

MarkD

MarkDSouth East Queensland, QLD

New House Build

Ben

BenYeppoon, QLD

Take that Gerry Harvey.....

After dropping a jar on my existing hob I was searching for a replacement. After being messed around by The Good Guys and Harvey Norman I did some more searching online and found these guys. Very skeptical about ordering a glass hob from Europe but the reviews seemed good. Took the plunge with an Aeg unit, cost including taxes and courier was $715. Same unit in Australia $1000 not including any delivery. Ordered on a Sunday, took a few days for them to get it from their supplier. Shipped via fedex to me on the Wednesday and was delivered the following Tuesday. Superbly packed in large amount of bubble wrap around wooden packing box. All in good condition. Fitted, and working ok. Very pleased.

cntday

cntdayAU

Great service. Great product.

The cooktop arrived within 2 weeks to Brisbane and was very well packaged. Im $1k better off than Mr Norman. I would recommend this company and I will be using them again.

November 15th 2019 Update: Great service once again

This time I had a built in microwave delivered. Arrived on well packaged and within 2 weeks. Cant ask for better service really. Much cheaper than Australian retail shops as well.

WassimM

WassimMSydney, NSW

Awesome

Product is as per spec, packaged really well, it was actuyboxed up and then wrapped with several layers of foam wrap, very impressed, will definitely buy from complex kitchen again.

Kristen

KristenPerth, WA

Best Online Purchase Experience...

We purchased the Bosch Built In Coffee Machine from CompleX Kitchen and were immediately contacted and advised there was a newer version available for a lesser price and asked if I’d like to change the order and be refunded the difference. The coffee machine came quickly and was extremely well packed. Unfortunately, we won’t be installing it for a while as it’s going into a new build so I can’t comment on the appliance other than how good looking it is but the customer service and purchase experience was the best I’ve had in a long time. Looking forward to buying more from CompleX Kitchen.

Excellent Packing

I’m totally happy. Thank you CompleX Kitchens. On Time. Overnight replies to my one question were quick n to the point. I’d have no problem using CompleX for my next appliance

Geoff 57asked

Good morning,
Could you please tell me if you have either the AEG MBE2658D-M or the newer AEG MBE2658DEM microwave in stock? I live in Australia so, if you do have either, could you provide me with a price, landed in Brisbane, Australia> Does the AEG warranty for your items cover the product in Australia?
Geoff R

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your question. We have the following model available with about 2 weeks dispatch, shipping takes about one week:
Unfortunately AEG does not offer worldwide warranty, please find our warranty information here:

Geoff 57

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately, with COVID, we were running out of time to make decisions. So we have reluctantly ordered a Bosch oven and microwave/oven (this afternoon).Our first choice was AEG, but too many products are temporarily unavailable in Australia. Thanks again, Geoff Ryan

Joy

Joyasked

I am trying to order an AEG oven, and the system keeps saying my email address is incorrect. It’s [email removed]. I have even tries using my friends and sons email address but constantly says incorrect, help? Joy

Hi Joy,

Could you please send us an email through our website regarding this issue or via the below email?
info@ComplexKitchen.com

LinMaree

LinMareeasked

I’m in Melbourne Australia and interested in the mieleH 2268 BP active clean steel oven. I wanted to know about guarantee in Australia and also is it compliant with our electrical system eg 240 volt, thank you Linda

Hi Lin,

Thank you for your question.
Please find all information about our warranty here:

All of our appliances has the same electrical requirements as the Australian ones.
Please find more information about it here:

Get an answer from our members and CompleX Kitchen representatives