3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
PHIL

PHILSouth East Queensland, QLD

Communication

Communication was prompt and courteous at all times. The company was prepared to listen and respond to all questions raised. Freight was handled very well and documentation was clear and concise.

Don't be fooled by the "4.7 stars" rating! FAULTY PRODUCTS + FAULTY REPLACEMENTS

Fjord
Fjord

Excellent service

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Appliance Retailers

Find out how CompleX Kitchen compares to other Appliance Retailers

Ritaasked

Just received my Miele induction cooktop from Complex kitchen and was wondering why the invoice says $2089 when I paid $3089? Just a typo?

Hi Rita,

Could you please email us a copy of the invoice? We will check it for you.

ComplexKitchen

Rita

Thankyou, have just sent it.

jordan

jordanasked

Hi guys just woundering if you have an australian contact number? My friends made a purchase with your company and is trying to get in contact via email but hasnt recieved a reply in 3 werks thanks.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have phone support with Australia. Please tell your friend to check his junk emails as we always answer all emails. It is also possible that the email address registered with us is wrong and we cannot send any further information regarding orders.

Kind regards
ComplexKitchen Team

Andy and cateasked

HI, we bought 2 appliances from you last week - paid in full. I am unable to find any trace of my order or payment when I log on to your website. Nothing under order history.
I have sent 5 emails - no reply.
Can you please get back to me ASAP? or is there an Australian number I can call?
Many thanks, Cate and Andy.

Hi Cate and Andy,

Please check your junk mail folder.

Andy and cate

Nothing in junk folder but have received a personal email reply since posting the above - thank you.
Looking forward to receiving my order from complex kitchens.

Get an answer from our members and CompleX Kitchen representatives