Listing monitored by CompleX Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No

Anna
AnnaHobart, TAS

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE & AAA+

What a beautiful experience! Although we are all experiencing some hardship.. customer service was amazing & I found my experience with complex kitchen a refreshing one ! Restored my faith customer service still exists! Highly recommend this store for excellent products & service
Thank you so much & I will be back :)

domzodom
domzodomPerth, WA

Spend money somewhere else

When you get a problem and contact them, your forever taken around in circles. They take months to reply despite your escalations. I recommend you save yourself the trouble and shop else where. Customer service and claims are horrible. Received a damaged package and no one is taking ownership. They saying Contact the courier and you do. For the courier, to then say the company doesn’t have Insuarance on the goods.

RenaeHunter Region, NSW

Terrible!!

We ordered a microwave, come with cord chopped off does not sit straight.
The entire product is a rip off & would not Recommend buying from this company. There is no number to come text them email only.

Renae

They have since replied saying I will need to get electrician to fix this I paid $900 for a faulty product. Do not buy from this company!!!

PHIL
PHILSouth East Queensland, QLD

Communication

Communication was prompt and courteous at all times. The company was prepared to listen and respond to all questions raised. Freight was handled very well and documentation was clear and concise.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how CompleX Kitchen compares to other Appliance Retailers

Don't be fooled by the "4.7 stars" rating! FAULTY PRODUCTS + FAULTY REPLACEMENTS

Fjord
Fjord

Excellent service

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Steffi
Steffiasked

Hi there, I contacted info@complexkitchen.com twice since last week and haven't received any response re order 7913. The only email received was an order confirmation a month ago. Created an account but could not find the order!
First time purchase, credit card got rejected from CBA as they suspected fraud.
Looking through the questions here many people say they always respond within 24hrs...why would they keep ignoring mine??

Hi Steffi,

I am sorry about the late reply. We were waiting for a response from Miele hence the delay, we will get back to you via email with further details.

Kind regards
Complex Kitchen Team

Gyu Seok L.asked

Hi Complex Kitchen
I've been in contact with Adam about order placed weeks ago. Number is 7878
the order was originally placed by my builder Young Jun Na.
and I am his client.

The order has never arrived and I've contacted Fedex about the products where abouts which they could not find.
Hence they have contacted me in regards to this being lost and misplaced by Fedex Team.

I will need a replacement shipping ASAP could you please send me an email in regards to this?
I've written number of times to ask for an update but there has been None since last Friday

Please let me know when this will be sent over again.

Barbara
Barbara

Hi, i had no problems regarding the order i placed and the delivery. the items that were in stock came in about 10 days ,all items were delivered with in the month. Perhaps its an issue with Fedex having delivery problems due to covid.

Gyu Seok L.

Thanks, Barbara for your kind reply

FedEx has marked this as DELIVERED when this clearly hasn't shown up on our doorstep which is the problem :-).
And they have agreed with me that they have lost the parcel and basically misplaced the parcel as I have said above.

Please read the above again to clarify.

The Team in the CompleX kitchen is responsive but it is just that in the past few days there haven't been many updates which I am being little worried about. Also, this delayed our construction process significantly which we had to pay for any delays.

Hence I am trying to chase this as fast as I can

GuyW
GuyW

Hi, I had no problems with the delivery from Complex Kitchens, in fact it was delivered earlier than what they initially advised. Sorry to hear of your problems-hope you get a satisfactory resolution soon. Cheers guy

Lilasked

Do you have to pay with PayPal , which would charge an $80 fee on the oven I would like to buy? I can't see another payment option.

Hans RudolfH
Hans RudolfH

Your choice

Lil

So is PayPal the only payment option? To answer my own question there are other payment options including bank transfer which doesn't cost:)

Hi Lil,

We have paypal, credit card and EFT options. Please send us an email so we can investigate why you cannot see all options.
Kind regards