CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 2 of 11)

SharonIHunter Region, NSW

Cannot recommend Complex Kitchens

SharonI

It is now 29 September 2020 and still the ovens have NOT been delivered. And still we have not had any feedback from Complex Kitchens on whether they have contacted FedEx and what the hold up is!

Dan

DanMelbourne

These guys are incredible.

Purchased two Miele ovens and a Miele induction cooktop at significantly less than you can buy locally. Even during COVID the customer service was fantastic. With significantly less international flights due COVID the shipping was slightly slower but the tracking was accurate and all queries were answered promptly. Appliances not installed as yet but have been unboxed and are in perfect condition. Highly recommend CompleX Kitchen.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceeded expectations

Found Complex Kitchens through a friend. Prices are much cheaper than in Australia. Communication upon purchase was exceptional. Tracking information was supplied and it was easy to track our oven's journey across the world. On arrival oven was secured in a crate and wrapped in an abundance of bubble wrap. No damage. I would highly recommend this company.

William

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service

Good communicate with. My product was out of stock, they replied my email soon and gave option to fix the problem. The delivery was fast when the stock was ready. Packaging was good and steady. The product was tested fine. Thanks.

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

Greast pricing, good communication and the timing of the delivery exceeded expectations. Item was really well packaged for transport and arrived in perfect condition. Customer support was excellent in response when any questions arose.

Sue M.

Sue M.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

I purchased an AEG ceramic cooktop. I was a bit dubious about placing an order with an overseas company, but after reading other reviews I decided to go ahesd. I was able to track my parcel and it arrived so quickly and was packaged incredibly well with 15 layers of bubble wrap around a solid wooden box containing the cooktop. I am very happy with my purchase. After pricing this exact product at a large popular electrical company, I saved $450 by buying from CompleX Kitchen. I will now be buying a new rangehood from them too. Very happy with the hassle free experience.

Great all around

Very competitive pricing. Product was very well packaged and was as described on the website. Took longer than expected to receive the shipment, however, very prompt and helpful customer service.

Kimberleyv

KimberleyvCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really happy with the customer service

I will always buy my products through ComplexKitchen now. After a minor issue with my oven, Adam was quick to reply and help sort out my issue. I’m really happy with my purchase and mostly the customer service.

Excellent Service - communication and speed of shipping

As expected I was a little unsure to order from outside Australia - however on reading all the reviews and also based on my experience I am 100% glad we did! From the initial order to the arrival I was very happy with the service, Adam went over and above proactively contacting us and offering a better deal as a result we go a model that is not yet released in AU and saved $100. I would certainly recommend CompleX Kitchen, speed of shipping, quality, communication!!

Shaun N

Shaun NSouthwest, VIC

Felt unsure but turned out great

Was slightly unsure of ordering our Miele stovetop through this site however everything turned out great. The delivery was exactly what is detailed on their website, 2 weeks to the CompleX Kitchen’s store and 6 days thereafter to Victoria even during Covid. Amazing packaging to keep it safe. I did try to email the 24hr contact app as I hadn’t read the delivery details and was getting nervous. I received no response from my queries but once the product arrived at the Complex Store the order tracking and Fedex delivery service was as good as you could hope for.

MarijaS

MarijaSSouth East Queensland, QLD

AEG oven and stove top

I am very happy with the purchase. Complex kitchen was very quick to respond to my inquires. Items arrived within 10 days during covid, which I was impressed. Everything was super packaged, so everything arrived safely and it is working beautifully.

I must admit I was very cautious about purchasing from overseas, but i would be happy to do it again.

Tyminga D.

Tyminga D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect appliance

Was hesitant at first, as was coming from another country. But was put at ease when it arrived. Packaged great so no damage occurred. I ended up ordering again as the prices can not be beaten.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Amazing service, lightening fast delivery

I ordered a microwave from Hungary on 25 August and it arrived at my house on 6 September. I wasn't expecting it to be here so quickly. Add to that the fact that the after-sales service was fantastic, and I cannot recommend CompleX Kitchen too highly. Thank you so much for everything. A+++ ordering experience.

GlenL

GlenLNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome Love this coffee machine

Was a bit worried ordering on line Overseas but everything went smooth arrived earlier than they said, definitely will be a returning customer saved allot of money, packaged in wooden box so no damage

Anthony J

Anthony JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product, pricing, service and shipping

Had a problem registering my email address, but this was resolved quickly with an email to support. I ordered an AEG Induction cooktop which I am delighted with. The whole process of ordering thru to delivery was expeditiously and well executed. I was most impressed with the packaging of the cootop and the communication through out the process. Thank you Complex Kitchen.

Andy and cate

Andy and cateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cooktop arrived perfect condition

I purchased oven and cooktop from complex kitchens. I ordered through complex kitchens because a girlfriend recommended them, and I couldn’t find these products in Australia.
The oven arrived first, packaged extremely well.
The cooktop arrived approximately one month after the oven, again packaged well.
I would certainly buy from complex kitchens again.
My only initial concern was slow or little communication, however the products arrived in perfect order.
Thank you complex kitchens.

Mathew

MathewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product and excellent shipping

We ordered two Smeg induction cooktops. Fantastic customer service from start to finish from Adam. He was always quick to answer questions. The items took the full 6 weeks to arrive but came as described - very well packed and shipped via FedEx. Now installed and look great at a fraction of what I would pay locally.

johnk

johnkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Shipping

From placing my order it took 2 weeks to come into CompleX Kitchen stock. My cooktop then arrived on my doorstep 7 days after it was shipped from overseas. It was packed inside a wooden crate with a huge amount of bubble wrapped around the crate. On top of that was plastic cling wrap. Very impressive. I would order other items from CompleX Kitchen should the need arise.

• +1

Claverjg

ClaverjgGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Coffee Machine i have ever owned

Took the risk and paid off well !. Read reviews like this around and took a punt. $500 cheaper for a inbuilt Bosch Coffee machine and loving it. Very will packaged in wooden box and padding till days end. Item received within 2 weeks of ordering despite of Stage 4 lock-downs in VIC

Sharon G

Sharon G

Excellent product

Very happy with process and item. Had to come from Europe , despite Covid got here in 3 weeks.Very well packaged. Item not available in Australia so would definitely use Complex Kitchen again

MissVee

MissVeeasked

Hi, I just placed an order for Miele CS1411F fryer. Order states "waiting for stock". When is stock expected?

MV

Bruce P
Bruce P

Yes that's normal MV, I don't think they hold stock, just order and wait to come in, usually about 2 weeks.

Hi MV,

Expected dispatch time is around 2-3 weeks, shipping takes about 1-2 weeks depending on location as advised on the webpage of the product.

ComplexKitchen

Geoff 57asked

Good morning,
Could you please tell me if you have either the AEG MBE2658D-M or the newer AEG MBE2658DEM microwave in stock? I live in Australia so, if you do have either, could you provide me with a price, landed in Brisbane, Australia> Does the AEG warranty for your items cover the product in Australia?
Geoff R

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your question. We have the following model available with about 2 weeks dispatch, shipping takes about one week:
Unfortunately AEG does not offer worldwide warranty, please find our warranty information here:

ComplexKitchen Team

Geoff 57

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately, with COVID, we were running out of time to make decisions. So we have reluctantly ordered a Bosch oven and microwave/oven (this afternoon).Our first choice was AEG, but too many products are temporarily unavailable in Australia. Thanks again, Geoff Ryan

Joy

Joyasked

I am trying to order an AEG oven, and the system keeps saying my email address is incorrect. It’s [email removed]. I have even tries using my friends and sons email address but constantly says incorrect, help? Joy

Hi Joy,

Could you please send us an email through our website regarding this issue or via the below email?
info@ComplexKitchen.com