CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 2 of 9)

Grey Imports - Not Australian Company - Watch out for PayPal extra Charge - Read Terms and Conditions

ddmyte
ddmyte

Was sceptical but very pleasantly surprised

To be honest I was worried, the postage was taking ages (out of sellers control) and I was concerned because my item had come from overseas. But I’m so happy with my induction hob! Can’t wait to get it installed. I will shop again with CompleX Kitchen

Andy and cateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

communication

HI, we bought 2 appliances from you last week - paid in full. I am unable to find any trace of my order or payment when I log on to your website. Nothing under order history.
I have sent 5 emails - no reply.
Can you please get back to me ASAP? or is there an Australian number I can call?
Many thanks, Cate and Andy.

Lauren W.

Lauren W.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic service

From my initial inquiry to the delivery of my order, the communication and customer service was brilliant. Delivery was made before the time advised. The parcel was safely and abundantly packaged and had appropriate signage on it. The item was received in good working order and not at all damaged. I will certainly be using this company to buy again, when the need arises.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Arrived fast from Europe, packing was incredible

Microwave arrived quickly via courier from Europe. Packed on 5 layers in a solid wooden box. Was exactly as ordered, would use again for major appliances. The model is not available in Oz

Andriana

AndrianaSydney, NSW

accurate delivery time amazing packaging

All my hesitations went away as cook-top arrived in the estimated time frame in an amazing packaging. As per their directions item was inspected on arrival to confirm that is not broken and that is the correct item. Price? almost half price. Thanks guys

Bob

BobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Looks gret and easy to use and clean

delivery was fast and the tacking was the best I have seen. When they said the packaging was done very carefully they were right. IT was secure,well packed and in a solid well made box. To sum it up I was very pleased with the service and the product.

Nik 7Hills

Nik 7HillsSydney, NSW

New Technology Cooktop proving worth the investment.

I purchased a Induction Cooktop at considerable saving. Paying by Visa Card allows claim for refund if not honoured/delivered. Took about month in total, purchase to delivery. Unit packaged so damage extremely unlikely. Unit works great once installed. Satisfied with whole transaction.

Just received Miele steam oven

rumid

rumidSydney, NSW

Great company.

I have bought two Gaggenau appliances so far and I am very impressed with this company. Communication was prompt to answer any concerns. The item came very well packed by shipped by freight right to my doorstep and within two weeks of making the payment. The best part is we saved about 40% buying from CK. I can't be happier. If you want to save yourself the hassle of dealing with retail sales people and the ridiculous price tag which is applied to European appliances in Australia then Complex kitchen is your answer.
I highly recommend them and will definitely buy from them again.

CarolynneC

CarolynneC

Buyer beware!

Very disappointed with product & poor company response. Ordered based on advertised 60cm external microwave dimensions, expecting a normal sized microwave oven. Horrified to discover whilst it looks normal size on outside, it has a tiny internal cavity. No internal dimensions or pictures of open microwave were provided on website. When I contacted ComplexKitchen they refused to exchange or return product. Also fine print on product delivery instructions says manufacturer does not warranty product, but this is not stated on website information available prior to purchase. Very deceptive. Buyers beware!

Mat F.

Mat F.Perth, WA

Very happy with purchase

I purchased a Bosch Induction cooktop, I wanted one that could be installed flush and had certain features. I got it form Complex and couldnt be happier. It was well packaged, the plane could of gone down and it would of survived - Wilson Castaway style.
It took around a week to come in, then another week to get from one end of the world to the other - all the way to remote Western Australia - all while the world is going mad.
Would buy again :)

Fantastic!

Like many reviewers, I was very sceptical about purchasing from OS. My induction cooktop arrived in as little as 2 weeks, the packaging was bulletproof and I saved about 40%. Definitely recommend.

Gogo

Gogo

Very satisfied

We were a little bit hesitant at first dealing with a company half a world away, but took the plunge after reading a lot of positive reviews. We bought a top end Siemens induction cook top (EX875KYW1E ) at half the price listed in Australia. It arrived after about three weeks and is now installed and works fine. As noted by others it came packaged extremely well in bubble wrap and in a wooden box, better safe than sorry. Communication with CompleX through the whole transaction was simple and they were very prompt in responding to any query. It has now been a couple of months since installation and we have no regrets.

Jules EK

Jules EKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic business.

Brilliant communication from this company. Bosch built in microwave direct from manufacturer that I couldn’t get in Australia. It was packaged in a crate and wrapped exceptionally well. Arrived in perfect shape in 3 weeks. Thanks so much. Highly recommend this company.

rezzdog

rezzdogCentral, SA

I am so impressed!

I took a chance and ordered a Neff built-in microwave as it was $700 cheaper... arrived in 3 weeks and the packaging was amazing! I would absolutely buy again - look at that wooden box and all that bubble wrap! So impressed!

Brad

Sells products that are out of stock then gives you the run around

Joerg

JoergGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purchase of induction hot plates

Pricing is very competitive.
The ordering process is straight forward.
Communication throughout the ordering / delivery process was very good.
Reasonable quick delivery time despite current Covid 19 pandemic
Professional packaging to ensure goods arrive intact

susanf

susanfIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful AEG oven

Ordered my AEG oven from Complex Kitchens at a much better price than locally. Although i am on the other side of the world it arrived promptly and was SO well packaged it took 2 hours to remove the bubble wrap and unscrew the wooden crate it was housed in. SO much protection was great. Sadly there were over 10 instruction manuals but not one in English! But a quick download and print solved that.
Complex Kitchens were quick to answer my emails and were excellent to deal with, keeping me informed of my oven's progress in transit.

Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Arrived in perfect condition

Packing was amazing the product arrived in perfect condition just waiting for it to be installed, it did take a bit longer to arrive than expected but once on its way the Fedex tracking was excellent

Ritaasked

Just received my Miele induction cooktop from Complex kitchen and was wondering why the invoice says $2089 when I paid $3089? Just a typo?

Hi Rita,

Could you please email us a copy of the invoice? We will check it for you.

ComplexKitchen

Rita

Thankyou, have just sent it.

jordan

jordanasked

Hi guys just woundering if you have an australian contact number? My friends made a purchase with your company and is trying to get in contact via email but hasnt recieved a reply in 3 werks thanks.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have phone support with Australia. Please tell your friend to check his junk emails as we always answer all emails. It is also possible that the email address registered with us is wrong and we cannot send any further information regarding orders.

Kind regards
ComplexKitchen Team

Andy and cateasked

I have sent 5 emails - no reply.
Many thanks, Cate and Andy.

Hi Cate and Andy,

Please check your junk mail folder.

Andy and cate

Nothing in junk folder but have received a personal email reply since posting the above - thank you.
Looking forward to receiving my order from complex kitchens.

Get an answer from our members and CompleX Kitchen representatives