CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 2 of 6)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (113)

IanM

IanMSydney, NSW

Great to deal with and great way to save money

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Top quality product delivered to your door for 30% less than anywhere else!

Took a 'chance' on Complex Kitchens for the 30% saving and they delivered a perfect product in extremely secure & safe packaging. English instructions would be handy but found on Internet.

Sue

SueAU

Excellent to deal with

I bought a steam oven and Complex Kitchens were extremely helpful. Packaging was amazing and their service is outstanding. Delivery took a little longer than expected but not because of their end.

CoryS

CorySMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in everyway

Thanks was worried about this order and was no need, perfect in everyway from communication to packing to shipping to product. Will buy again from you. Thanks even given Covid shipping was very fast from EU to AU.

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

The way to shop!!

Great selection of appliances and prices that can’t be beaten anywhere. Allow for delivery time as it’s not immediate, but the savings and good communication make it well worth it!!

EvanS

EvanSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, good price delivered safely to my door.

I purchased a Bosch Microwave Oven and it was as good as expected and fit in like a glove.
The only issue I had to sort out and pay extra for was to get an electrician to connect an Australian 10A plug as it was cut off. Other than that, all good!

Stanley H.

Stanley H.Sydney, NSW

Bought two Miele appliances and I am very happy

I bought two Miele appliances from ComplexKitchen in two years. The last one was a Miele steam oven. I saved $1,000 and the appliance was shipped from Europe in an insanely secure packaging, wooden box plus probably a whole roll of bubble wrap. These guys are doing an amazing job and I guess bubble wrap does not cost as much as in Australia. I would definitely buy through ComplexKitchen again if I need more European appliances.

Tomy Tyler

Tomy TylerPerth, WA

Warranty claim

I ordered a Siemens steam oven about 6 month ago. It arrived approximately within three weeks without any damage.

About a month ago it came up with an E fault code. I contacted Complex Kitchen for a warranty claim and they asked me to find somebody to repair it. It wasn’t too difficult to find a local guy who came and fixed the oven in two visits. I sent the bill to Complex kitchens and I was reimbursed straight away once the paperwork was finalised with them. With my experience I cannot fault them in anyway and would buy from them again.

Prissy

PrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably exceptional service

I bought three items at once. Obviously it was a big leap of faith to spend so much money on an overseas purchase as I was buying from Australia. However, I was surprised buy how quick my items were dispatched and delivered! I had everything in my house within the 2 weeks. Communication was superb.
Big brands for such great price.... I will be buying from Complex kitchen again!

DanyW

DanyWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Bought a BOSCH BEL554MB0 built in Microwave oven. Choosing the product and placing the order was easy. Delivery was made on the anticipated date. User friendly product, works as expected

Jaime B.

Jaime B.Curtin 2605, ACT

Great purchasing experience

We purchased an oven from Complex Kitchen in June 2020. While the prices seem to good to be true, we found Complex Kitchen to be reliable and delivery to be hassle free. I would recommend Complex Kitchen to other consumers, based on our recent experience.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Grey Imports - Not Australian Company - Watch out for PayPal extra Charge - Read Terms and Conditions

ddmyte
ddmyte
Lauren W.

Lauren W.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic service

From my initial inquiry to the delivery of my order, the communication and customer service was brilliant. Delivery was made before the time advised. The parcel was safely and abundantly packaged and had appropriate signage on it. The item was received in good working order and not at all damaged. I will certainly be using this company to buy again, when the need arises.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Arrived fast from Europe, packing was incredible

Microwave arrived quickly via courier from Europe. Packed on 5 layers in a solid wooden box. Was exactly as ordered, would use again for major appliances. The model is not available in Oz

Andriana

AndrianaSydney, NSW

accurate delivery time amazing packaging

All my hesitations went away as cook-top arrived in the estimated time frame in an amazing packaging. As per their directions item was inspected on arrival to confirm that is not broken and that is the correct item. Price? almost half price. Thanks guys

Bob

BobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Looks gret and easy to use and clean

delivery was fast and the tacking was the best I have seen. When they said the packaging was done very carefully they were right. IT was secure,well packed and in a solid well made box. To sum it up I was very pleased with the service and the product.

Nik 7Hills

Nik 7HillsSydney, NSW

New Technology Cooktop proving worth the investment.

I purchased a Induction Cooktop at considerable saving. Paying by Visa Card allows claim for refund if not honoured/delivered. Took about month in total, purchase to delivery. Unit packaged so damage extremely unlikely. Unit works great once installed. Satisfied with whole transaction.

Just received Miele steam oven

rumid

rumidSydney, NSW

Great company.

I have bought two Gaggenau appliances so far and I am very impressed with this company. Communication was prompt to answer any concerns. The item came very well packed by shipped by freight right to my doorstep and within two weeks of making the payment. The best part is we saved about 40% buying from CK. I can't be happier. If you want to save yourself the hassle of dealing with retail sales people and the ridiculous price tag which is applied to European appliances in Australia then Complex kitchen is your answer.
I highly recommend them and will definitely buy from them again.

Mat F.

Mat F.Perth, WA

Very happy with purchase

I purchased a Bosch Induction cooktop, I wanted one that could be installed flush and had certain features. I got it form Complex and couldnt be happier. It was well packaged, the plane could of gone down and it would of survived - Wilson Castaway style.
It took around a week to come in, then another week to get from one end of the world to the other - all the way to remote Western Australia - all while the world is going mad.
Would buy again :)

LinMaree

LinMareeasked

I’m in Melbourne Australia and interested in the mieleH 2268 BP active clean steel oven. I wanted to know about guarantee in Australia and also is it compliant with our electrical system eg 240 volt, thank you Linda

Hi Lin,

Thank you for your question.
Please find all information about our warranty here:

All of our appliances has the same electrical requirements as the Australian ones.
Please find more information about it here:

Kind regards
ComplexKitchen Team

Sally O.

Sally O.asked

I transferred funds into their bank account to buy some items on 21st August and it is yet to be recognised in their system. I can not seem to get a response from the company and am getting concerned I have just lost a lot of money. It's making me very nervous.

Hi Sally,
"
We have sent you the below email today as well, as we sent you another one two days ago please check your junk mail folder and the email address you registered with us.

We have sent you an email two days ago, please check your junk mail folder. We have received your payment, thank you. NEFF TBD 3800 N (T38BD00N1) is in stock now and ready for dispatch, we will send you a tracking number as soon as it is available."

Kind regards
ComplexKitchen Team

Ritaasked

Just received my Miele induction cooktop from Complex kitchen and was wondering why the invoice says $2089 when I paid $3089? Just a typo?

Hi Rita,

Could you please email us a copy of the invoice? We will check it for you.

ComplexKitchen

Rita

Thankyou, have just sent it.

Get an answer from our members and CompleX Kitchen representatives