CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 3 of 7)

4.6 from 192 reviews · View Details

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (123)

Jaime B.

Jaime B.Curtin 2605, ACT

Great purchasing experience

We purchased an oven from Complex Kitchen in June 2020. While the prices seem to good to be true, we found Complex Kitchen to be reliable and delivery to be hassle free. I would recommend Complex Kitchen to other consumers, based on our recent experience.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Grey Imports - Not Australian Company - Watch out for PayPal extra Charge - Read Terms and Conditions

ddmyte
ddmyte
Lauren W.

Lauren W.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic service

From my initial inquiry to the delivery of my order, the communication and customer service was brilliant. Delivery was made before the time advised. The parcel was safely and abundantly packaged and had appropriate signage on it. The item was received in good working order and not at all damaged. I will certainly be using this company to buy again, when the need arises.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Arrived fast from Europe, packing was incredible

Microwave arrived quickly via courier from Europe. Packed on 5 layers in a solid wooden box. Was exactly as ordered, would use again for major appliances. The model is not available in Oz

Andriana

AndrianaSydney, NSW

accurate delivery time amazing packaging

All my hesitations went away as cook-top arrived in the estimated time frame in an amazing packaging. As per their directions item was inspected on arrival to confirm that is not broken and that is the correct item. Price? almost half price. Thanks guys

Bob

BobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Looks gret and easy to use and clean

delivery was fast and the tacking was the best I have seen. When they said the packaging was done very carefully they were right. IT was secure,well packed and in a solid well made box. To sum it up I was very pleased with the service and the product.

Nik 7Hills

Nik 7HillsSydney, NSW

New Technology Cooktop proving worth the investment.

I purchased a Induction Cooktop at considerable saving. Paying by Visa Card allows claim for refund if not honoured/delivered. Took about month in total, purchase to delivery. Unit packaged so damage extremely unlikely. Unit works great once installed. Satisfied with whole transaction.

Just received Miele steam oven

rumid

rumidSydney, NSW

Great company.

I have bought two Gaggenau appliances so far and I am very impressed with this company. Communication was prompt to answer any concerns. The item came very well packed by shipped by freight right to my doorstep and within two weeks of making the payment. The best part is we saved about 40% buying from CK. I can't be happier. If you want to save yourself the hassle of dealing with retail sales people and the ridiculous price tag which is applied to European appliances in Australia then Complex kitchen is your answer.
I highly recommend them and will definitely buy from them again.

Mat F.

Mat F.Perth, WA

Very happy with purchase

I purchased a Bosch Induction cooktop, I wanted one that could be installed flush and had certain features. I got it form Complex and couldnt be happier. It was well packaged, the plane could of gone down and it would of survived - Wilson Castaway style.
It took around a week to come in, then another week to get from one end of the world to the other - all the way to remote Western Australia - all while the world is going mad.
Would buy again :)

Fantastic!

Like many reviewers, I was very sceptical about purchasing from OS. My induction cooktop arrived in as little as 2 weeks, the packaging was bulletproof and I saved about 40%. Definitely recommend.

Gogo

Gogo

Very satisfied

We were a little bit hesitant at first dealing with a company half a world away, but took the plunge after reading a lot of positive reviews. We bought a top end Siemens induction cook top (EX875KYW1E ) at half the price listed in Australia. It arrived after about three weeks and is now installed and works fine. As noted by others it came packaged extremely well in bubble wrap and in a wooden box, better safe than sorry. Communication with CompleX through the whole transaction was simple and they were very prompt in responding to any query. It has now been a couple of months since installation and we have no regrets.

Jules EK

Jules EKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic business.

Brilliant communication from this company. Bosch built in microwave direct from manufacturer that I couldn’t get in Australia. It was packaged in a crate and wrapped exceptionally well. Arrived in perfect shape in 3 weeks. Thanks so much. Highly recommend this company.

rezzdog

rezzdogCentral, SA

I am so impressed!

I took a chance and ordered a Neff built-in microwave as it was $700 cheaper... arrived in 3 weeks and the packaging was amazing! I would absolutely buy again - look at that wooden box and all that bubble wrap! So impressed!

Brad

Sells products that are out of stock then gives you the run around

Joerg

JoergGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purchase of induction hot plates

Pricing is very competitive.
The ordering process is straight forward.
Communication throughout the ordering / delivery process was very good.
Reasonable quick delivery time despite current Covid 19 pandemic
Professional packaging to ensure goods arrive intact

susanf

susanfIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful AEG oven

Ordered my AEG oven from Complex Kitchens at a much better price than locally. Although i am on the other side of the world it arrived promptly and was SO well packaged it took 2 hours to remove the bubble wrap and unscrew the wooden crate it was housed in. SO much protection was great. Sadly there were over 10 instruction manuals but not one in English! But a quick download and print solved that.
Complex Kitchens were quick to answer my emails and were excellent to deal with, keeping me informed of my oven's progress in transit.

Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Arrived in perfect condition

Packing was amazing the product arrived in perfect condition just waiting for it to be installed, it did take a bit longer to arrive than expected but once on its way the Fedex tracking was excellent

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Very good service with great savings

Ordered 2 Miele ovens 30% less than I could source locally. Slight delivery delay because of COVID however all communication with Complex Kitchen (Adam) was responsive. A glass tray that had shattered on delivery was replaced by Complex within 7 days, Would highly recommend.

Erin

Erin

Good service and delivery

We were concerned to order direct from overseas and we Ordered a warming oven online which I couldn’t source in Australia without fuss and massive markup. It arrived within 3weeks, it was packed exceptionally well in a timber crate. We had a good look and everything appears to be spot on and intact. We haven’t wired in as yet so hopefully if that is all ok then this is I would class a winning experience. The customer service was very good within 24hours or same day.

Geoff 57asked

Good morning,
Could you please tell me if you have either the AEG MBE2658D-M or the newer AEG MBE2658DEM microwave in stock? I live in Australia so, if you do have either, could you provide me with a price, landed in Brisbane, Australia> Does the AEG warranty for your items cover the product in Australia?
Geoff R

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your question. We have the following model available with about 2 weeks dispatch, shipping takes about one week:
Unfortunately AEG does not offer worldwide warranty, please find our warranty information here:

Geoff 57

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately, with COVID, we were running out of time to make decisions. So we have reluctantly ordered a Bosch oven and microwave/oven (this afternoon).Our first choice was AEG, but too many products are temporarily unavailable in Australia. Thanks again, Geoff Ryan

Joy

Joyasked

I am trying to order an AEG oven, and the system keeps saying my email address is incorrect. It’s [email removed]. I have even tries using my friends and sons email address but constantly says incorrect, help? Joy

Hi Joy,

Could you please send us an email through our website regarding this issue or via the below email?
info@ComplexKitchen.com

LinMaree

LinMareeasked

I’m in Melbourne Australia and interested in the mieleH 2268 BP active clean steel oven. I wanted to know about guarantee in Australia and also is it compliant with our electrical system eg 240 volt, thank you Linda

Hi Lin,

Thank you for your question.
Please find all information about our warranty here:

All of our appliances has the same electrical requirements as the Australian ones.
Please find more information about it here:

Get an answer from our members and CompleX Kitchen representatives