CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 4 of 6)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (118)

Robert B

Robert BSydney, NSW

Great service, Great Product, Highly recommend

I ordered my new Series 8 Coffee machine to be shipped to Australia.
The coffee machine arrived in about 2 weeks, it was packaged very well with a high level of care to prevent any damage. I tested it out and I couldn't be happier.
I Highly recommend Complex Kitchen. Cant wait till my home is finished being built so I can install the coffee machine and send in some photos.
Thank you again.

Not white

I was expecting a white stove from the description off the website but it was more of a light blue , and obviously did not match my white cabinets and backsplash tiles. Was too much of a hassle to return so we made do but I was very much disappointed in the color . I haven't tried cooking on it . However , the shipping was very quick and item was extremely well packed. I also emailed complex kitchen about FedEx details and they were quick in replying.

• +2

DianneG

DianneGPerth, WA

Good choice

I am happy I chose Complex Kitchens. The item arrived when they said it would, and it was packed so well, no damage could occur. I would definitely buy from them again.

MattyM

MattyMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable Company, Access to Quality Goods at Great Prices

Exactly what I wanted.

Perfect, worried might be damaged in transit, all good, so well packaged.
Would have liked more delivery updates. Very happy had this model before so new what we were getting. Highly recommend this company.

DannyA

DannyASydney, NSW

Reliable service

Complex Kitchen did deliver what they have undertaken. The responses have been timely. The order arrived on time as they had committed. It was wrapped up in the most immaculate details to minimise the chances of having breakages.
It has been a pleasure to buy things from them.

Mark

Mark

Excellent Experience

We ordered a Bosch steam oven last year from Complex Kitchen, mainly due to the positive reviews, and we weren't disappointed. Initially I was a bit concerned as the oven arrived without the internal shelves and trays, but they were delivered a few days later in a seperate box. very happy with purchase and process.

Vic

VicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality service from purchase to delivery

My order arrived at the very day I was told and in very good condition, packaging was bomb proof and definitely I am buying again from Complex Kitchen. Save a lot of money comparing to local prices.

Tim S.

Tim S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Just what I expected

I have been a fan of induction as the most cost effective surface cooking method for over 20 years and this new AEG unit just shows how far the technology has advanced with zone "heating". The unit is well finished and the packing for the delivery unbelievably robust.

scotte

scotteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptionally service and product

I was a bit worried about purchasing from Complex Kitchens because the price was about 30% cheaper then any price i could find in Australia. I called Harvey Norman and The Good Guys and told them the price that Complex Kitchens could do, both sales guys both said it's a scam they dont even get the product for that cheap at wholesale. Anyway after reading the reviews i took a chance. Purchase my Bosch Microwave. Got an email with in the hour. Next day told it was being shipped. 5 days later it arrives at my door. Packaging was incredible 5 to 6 inches of bubble wrap. Ply box put together with screws then the box. I would recommend this company again and again.

Khaluis

KhaluisCentral Queensland, QLD

Great savings on quality AEG Induction Cooktops.

Very happy with Complex Kitchens, I am an Electrician in QLD just purchased a new AEG induction cooktop to replace my old Induction cooktop, Good comunications, arrived very well packed in timber case and bubble wrap etc, I installed it straigh away and everything has been perfect. will purchase more gear from these guys it is the real deal and a huge savings

Geoff

Geoff

Terrible

Paid for a product and didn't receive any tracking. 14 days later I asked why there was no delivery they said Miele was " on holidays " and the product had not even been sent. Sent several emails and there was a slow response. Had to go through Paypal to get a refund which thankfully I received. The communication was terrible. I'm not taking that risk again.

MykolaK

MykolaKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent packaging. Perfect product.

Packaging was excellent, in a wooden crate, with plenty of padding. Delivery was very fast. The only delay was the oven getting into stock, which was understandable.
The Neff oven performs brilliantly. We are not burning cakes any more!!! For the price, it will be silly not to buy a German oven, rather than an oven made in China. Much better temperature control.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

You won’t regret it! Best thing we ever did!

johnu

johnuSouthwest, VIC

Best Service

Appliances arrive very well packaged in factory cartons, timber boxed and bubble wrapped assuring the contents stay protected and as ordered,
you cannot beat this company's service.
I can recommend to others who may be skeptical.
Cheers
John

MichaelM

MichaelMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressed.

My wife and I were both very impressed by the trouble Complex Kitchens had gone to re: packaging our glass cook top for a safe trip. It is now part of our new kitchen and at a very good price.

PamelaNZ

PamelaNZAU

Is there a warranty rip off?

I see that Complex Kitchen is offering to sell extended warranty for an AEG BKP556320M wall oven.
AEG provides a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
Is Complex Kitchen ripping people off for something they don't need to purchase?

Excellent Service

As many before meI was a bit sceptical.... Hungarian home address, Australian address and web site! But after awhile... nothing but praises; excellent communication, immaculate product and speedy, hassle free delivery and bullit proof packaging. And product was unavailable in Australia!!! Very happy customer!!! Vlad from Melbourne

OlafR

OlafRSydney, NSW

Quick delivery and SUPER safe packaging

Ording something from Europe to ship it to Australia seems a bit risky, but it's not! They really know what they are doing, the oven was extremely professional and safely packaged and arrive in about 5 days (after shipped) in Sydney - really great.

The oven is amazing, heats up really fast, browns evenly and has lots of great programs. The included thermometer adds additional comfort for the cocking, so you don't miss when you beef is ready.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Super impressed with CompleX Kitchen. They were fast and informative. My new stovetop arrived in perfect condition. Can not fault them, I would 100% recommend them to anyone, and 100% I would use them again

Geoff 57asked

Good morning,
Could you please tell me if you have either the AEG MBE2658D-M or the newer AEG MBE2658DEM microwave in stock? I live in Australia so, if you do have either, could you provide me with a price, landed in Brisbane, Australia> Does the AEG warranty for your items cover the product in Australia?
Geoff R

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your question. We have the following model available with about 2 weeks dispatch, shipping takes about one week:
Unfortunately AEG does not offer worldwide warranty, please find our warranty information here:

Geoff 57

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately, with COVID, we were running out of time to make decisions. So we have reluctantly ordered a Bosch oven and microwave/oven (this afternoon).Our first choice was AEG, but too many products are temporarily unavailable in Australia. Thanks again, Geoff Ryan

Joy

Joyasked

I am trying to order an AEG oven, and the system keeps saying my email address is incorrect. It’s [email removed]. I have even tries using my friends and sons email address but constantly says incorrect, help? Joy

Hi Joy,

Could you please send us an email through our website regarding this issue or via the below email?
info@ComplexKitchen.com

LinMaree

LinMareeasked

I’m in Melbourne Australia and interested in the mieleH 2268 BP active clean steel oven. I wanted to know about guarantee in Australia and also is it compliant with our electrical system eg 240 volt, thank you Linda

Hi Lin,

Thank you for your question.
Please find all information about our warranty here:

All of our appliances has the same electrical requirements as the Australian ones.
Please find more information about it here:

Get an answer from our members and CompleX Kitchen representatives