CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 4 of 8)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (148)

EvanS

EvanSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, good price delivered safely to my door.

I purchased a Bosch Microwave Oven and it was as good as expected and fit in like a glove.
The only issue I had to sort out and pay extra for was to get an electrician to connect an Australian 10A plug as it was cut off. Other than that, all good!

Stanley H.

Stanley H.Sydney, NSW

Bought two Miele appliances and I am very happy

I bought two Miele appliances from ComplexKitchen in two years. The last one was a Miele steam oven. I saved $1,000 and the appliance was shipped from Europe in an insanely secure packaging, wooden box plus probably a whole roll of bubble wrap. These guys are doing an amazing job and I guess bubble wrap does not cost as much as in Australia. I would definitely buy through ComplexKitchen again if I need more European appliances.

Tomy Tyler

Tomy TylerPerth, WA

Warranty claim

I ordered a Siemens steam oven about 6 month ago. It arrived approximately within three weeks without any damage.

About a month ago it came up with an E fault code. I contacted Complex Kitchen for a warranty claim and they asked me to find somebody to repair it. It wasn’t too difficult to find a local guy who came and fixed the oven in two visits. I sent the bill to Complex kitchens and I was reimbursed straight away once the paperwork was finalised with them. With my experience I cannot fault them in anyway and would buy from them again.

Prissy

PrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably exceptional service

I bought three items at once. Obviously it was a big leap of faith to spend so much money on an overseas purchase as I was buying from Australia. However, I was surprised buy how quick my items were dispatched and delivered! I had everything in my house within the 2 weeks. Communication was superb.
Big brands for such great price.... I will be buying from Complex kitchen again!

DanyW

DanyWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Bought a BOSCH BEL554MB0 built in Microwave oven. Choosing the product and placing the order was easy. Delivery was made on the anticipated date. User friendly product, works as expected

Jaime B.

Jaime B.Curtin 2605, ACT

Great purchasing experience

We purchased an oven from Complex Kitchen in June 2020. While the prices seem to good to be true, we found Complex Kitchen to be reliable and delivery to be hassle free. I would recommend Complex Kitchen to other consumers, based on our recent experience.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Grey Imports - Not Australian Company - Watch out for PayPal extra Charge - Read Terms and Conditions

ddmyte
ddmyte
Lauren W.

Lauren W.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic service

From my initial inquiry to the delivery of my order, the communication and customer service was brilliant. Delivery was made before the time advised. The parcel was safely and abundantly packaged and had appropriate signage on it. The item was received in good working order and not at all damaged. I will certainly be using this company to buy again, when the need arises.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Arrived fast from Europe, packing was incredible

Microwave arrived quickly via courier from Europe. Packed on 5 layers in a solid wooden box. Was exactly as ordered, would use again for major appliances. The model is not available in Oz

Andriana

AndrianaSydney, NSW

accurate delivery time amazing packaging

All my hesitations went away as cook-top arrived in the estimated time frame in an amazing packaging. As per their directions item was inspected on arrival to confirm that is not broken and that is the correct item. Price? almost half price. Thanks guys

Bob

BobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Looks gret and easy to use and clean

delivery was fast and the tacking was the best I have seen. When they said the packaging was done very carefully they were right. IT was secure,well packed and in a solid well made box. To sum it up I was very pleased with the service and the product.

Nik 7Hills

Nik 7HillsSydney, NSW

New Technology Cooktop proving worth the investment.

I purchased a Induction Cooktop at considerable saving. Paying by Visa Card allows claim for refund if not honoured/delivered. Took about month in total, purchase to delivery. Unit packaged so damage extremely unlikely. Unit works great once installed. Satisfied with whole transaction.

Just received Miele steam oven

rumid

rumidSydney, NSW

Great company.

I have bought two Gaggenau appliances so far and I am very impressed with this company. Communication was prompt to answer any concerns. The item came very well packed by shipped by freight right to my doorstep and within two weeks of making the payment. The best part is we saved about 40% buying from CK. I can't be happier. If you want to save yourself the hassle of dealing with retail sales people and the ridiculous price tag which is applied to European appliances in Australia then Complex kitchen is your answer.
I highly recommend them and will definitely buy from them again.

Mat F.

Mat F.Perth, WA

Very happy with purchase

I purchased a Bosch Induction cooktop, I wanted one that could be installed flush and had certain features. I got it form Complex and couldnt be happier. It was well packaged, the plane could of gone down and it would of survived - Wilson Castaway style.
It took around a week to come in, then another week to get from one end of the world to the other - all the way to remote Western Australia - all while the world is going mad.
Would buy again :)

Fantastic!

Like many reviewers, I was very sceptical about purchasing from OS. My induction cooktop arrived in as little as 2 weeks, the packaging was bulletproof and I saved about 40%. Definitely recommend.

Gogo

Gogo

Very satisfied

We were a little bit hesitant at first dealing with a company half a world away, but took the plunge after reading a lot of positive reviews. We bought a top end Siemens induction cook top (EX875KYW1E ) at half the price listed in Australia. It arrived after about three weeks and is now installed and works fine. As noted by others it came packaged extremely well in bubble wrap and in a wooden box, better safe than sorry. Communication with CompleX through the whole transaction was simple and they were very prompt in responding to any query. It has now been a couple of months since installation and we have no regrets.

Jules EK

Jules EKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic business.

Brilliant communication from this company. Bosch built in microwave direct from manufacturer that I couldn’t get in Australia. It was packaged in a crate and wrapped exceptionally well. Arrived in perfect shape in 3 weeks. Thanks so much. Highly recommend this company.

rezzdog

rezzdogCentral, SA

I am so impressed!

I took a chance and ordered a Neff built-in microwave as it was $700 cheaper... arrived in 3 weeks and the packaging was amazing! I would absolutely buy again - look at that wooden box and all that bubble wrap! So impressed!

Brad

Sells products that are out of stock then gives you the run around

J & I S.asked

Hello,
I would like to buy some items from your company. Is it safe to do a bank transfer payment. My payment and delivery are guaranteed. Coz 5% for Paypal is too much for me. Thanks.

Hi J,

Thank you for your email. It is perfectly safe to use bank transfer, loads of our customers are saving this way.

Kind regards

J & I S.

Thank you for your reply. How long is the delivery to Marrickville, NSW 220? Does it has any issue with the plug, which is from Europe, not the Australian one? Thanks

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Expected dispatch time is around 2-3 weeks for most items, but Smeg, Sirius and Falmec takes about 6-8 weeks.
Shipping is around 1 week. For a more exact timeline please send us an email with the model number you are interested in. Regarding the plug please check out our FAQ page with loads of other important details:
Regards

Karen Oasked

Hi there,

My name is Karen and I ordered a microwave order id #6552. I have not received a confirmation email and my credit card has been charged. I have tried to contact you on two occasions via your website but have had no reply.

Could someone please contact me to provide details of time of delivery etc?

Thanks in advance
Karen

Dom

Hi Karen, you have written on my review, you need to log into your complex kitchen account and go to your order, and e-mail them through there. They won’t see this on here.
Regards

Thanks Dom sorry.

PhillipWM

PhillipWMasked

Hi
Thinking of buying a Miele induction cooktop KMDA7634FL from you. Could you please advise if this is covered by Miele warranty in Australia and if the instructions provided are in English?
Thanks Phillip

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately no manufacturers offer worldwide warranty. We offer our own warranty, please read about it here: https://complexkitchen.com.au/warranty-guarantee-information-au

Kind regards