CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 5 of 11)

Just received Miele steam oven

rumid

rumidSydney, NSW

Great company.

I have bought two Gaggenau appliances so far and I am very impressed with this company. Communication was prompt to answer any concerns. The item came very well packed by shipped by freight right to my doorstep and within two weeks of making the payment. The best part is we saved about 40% buying from CK. I can't be happier. If you want to save yourself the hassle of dealing with retail sales people and the ridiculous price tag which is applied to European appliances in Australia then Complex kitchen is your answer.
I highly recommend them and will definitely buy from them again.

CarolynneC

CarolynneC

Buyer beware!

Very disappointed with product & poor company response. Ordered based on advertised 60cm external microwave dimensions, expecting a normal sized microwave oven. Horrified to discover whilst it looks normal size on outside, it has a tiny internal cavity. No internal dimensions or pictures of open microwave were provided on website. When I contacted ComplexKitchen they refused to exchange or return product. Also fine print on product delivery instructions says manufacturer does not warranty product, but this is not stated on website information available prior to purchase. Very deceptive. Buyers beware!

Mat F.

Mat F.Perth, WA

Very happy with purchase

I purchased a Bosch Induction cooktop, I wanted one that could be installed flush and had certain features. I got it form Complex and couldnt be happier. It was well packaged, the plane could of gone down and it would of survived - Wilson Castaway style.
It took around a week to come in, then another week to get from one end of the world to the other - all the way to remote Western Australia - all while the world is going mad.
Would buy again :)

Fantastic!

Like many reviewers, I was very sceptical about purchasing from OS. My induction cooktop arrived in as little as 2 weeks, the packaging was bulletproof and I saved about 40%. Definitely recommend.

Gogo

Gogo

Very satisfied

We were a little bit hesitant at first dealing with a company half a world away, but took the plunge after reading a lot of positive reviews. We bought a top end Siemens induction cook top (EX875KYW1E ) at half the price listed in Australia. It arrived after about three weeks and is now installed and works fine. As noted by others it came packaged extremely well in bubble wrap and in a wooden box, better safe than sorry. Communication with CompleX through the whole transaction was simple and they were very prompt in responding to any query. It has now been a couple of months since installation and we have no regrets.

Jules EK

Jules EKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic business.

Brilliant communication from this company. Bosch built in microwave direct from manufacturer that I couldn’t get in Australia. It was packaged in a crate and wrapped exceptionally well. Arrived in perfect shape in 3 weeks. Thanks so much. Highly recommend this company.

rezzdog

rezzdogCentral, SA

I am so impressed!

I took a chance and ordered a Neff built-in microwave as it was $700 cheaper... arrived in 3 weeks and the packaging was amazing! I would absolutely buy again - look at that wooden box and all that bubble wrap! So impressed!

Brad

Sells products that are out of stock then gives you the run around

Joerg

JoergGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purchase of induction hot plates

Pricing is very competitive.
The ordering process is straight forward.
Communication throughout the ordering / delivery process was very good.
Reasonable quick delivery time despite current Covid 19 pandemic
Professional packaging to ensure goods arrive intact

susanf

susanfIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful AEG oven

Ordered my AEG oven from Complex Kitchens at a much better price than locally. Although i am on the other side of the world it arrived promptly and was SO well packaged it took 2 hours to remove the bubble wrap and unscrew the wooden crate it was housed in. SO much protection was great. Sadly there were over 10 instruction manuals but not one in English! But a quick download and print solved that.
Complex Kitchens were quick to answer my emails and were excellent to deal with, keeping me informed of my oven's progress in transit.

Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Arrived in perfect condition

Packing was amazing the product arrived in perfect condition just waiting for it to be installed, it did take a bit longer to arrive than expected but once on its way the Fedex tracking was excellent

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Very good service with great savings

Ordered 2 Miele ovens 30% less than I could source locally. Slight delivery delay because of COVID however all communication with Complex Kitchen (Adam) was responsive. A glass tray that had shattered on delivery was replaced by Complex within 7 days, Would highly recommend.

Erin

Erin

Good service and delivery

We were concerned to order direct from overseas and we Ordered a warming oven online which I couldn’t source in Australia without fuss and massive markup. It arrived within 3weeks, it was packed exceptionally well in a timber crate. We had a good look and everything appears to be spot on and intact. We haven’t wired in as yet so hopefully if that is all ok then this is I would class a winning experience. The customer service was very good within 24hours or same day.

PeterI

PeterIMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Miele Rangehood

Apart from taking a bit longer, which was totally justified given the circumstances, all was good.
Works perfectly. Probably pricing was very competitive. Happy to do this again when the need arrives.

JohnB

JohnBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing communication, delivery, product and price

I must admit I was skeptical - and wasn't even sure if I was going to see anything for my money.

But the customer service from start to finish was impecable - local companies could learn a lot from this company.

PHIL

PHILSouth East Queensland, QLD

Communication

Communication was prompt and courteous at all times. The company was prepared to listen and respond to all questions raised. Freight was handled very well and documentation was clear and concise.

Complex Kitchen fully reimbursed me for the cost of the Oven door which shattered on unpacking

Through no-one's fault the oven door exploded immediately the oven was unpacked. After discussion, Complex Kitchen agreed to replace the glass. However, that was going to take until mid-July to get from Miele: 3 months away. Complex Kitchen arranged for me to be paid the cost of the glass so I could go about getting the glass replaced more quickly myself. A very sympathetic gesture.

EdY

EdYSydney, NSW

Be aware: all good ... until it's not

Great value

Good to deal with will recommend to all my friends. The packaging is first class it would be near impossible to receive any damaged goods. Definately would highly recommend the wait time is a little long but for this kind of value who would care

J & I S.asked

Hello,
I would like to buy some items from your company. Is it safe to do a bank transfer payment. My payment and delivery are guaranteed. Coz 5% for Paypal is too much for me. Thanks.

Hi J,

Thank you for your email. It is perfectly safe to use bank transfer, loads of our customers are saving this way.

Kind regards

J & I S.

Thank you for your reply. How long is the delivery to Marrickville, NSW 220? Does it has any issue with the plug, which is from Europe, not the Australian one? Thanks

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Expected dispatch time is around 2-3 weeks for most items, but Smeg, Sirius and Falmec takes about 6-8 weeks.
Shipping is around 1 week. For a more exact timeline please send us an email with the model number you are interested in. Regarding the plug please check out our FAQ page with loads of other important details:
Regards

Karen Oasked

Hi there,

My name is Karen and I ordered a microwave order id #6552. I have not received a confirmation email and my credit card has been charged. I have tried to contact you on two occasions via your website but have had no reply.

Could someone please contact me to provide details of time of delivery etc?

Thanks in advance
Karen

Dom

Hi Karen, you have written on my review, you need to log into your complex kitchen account and go to your order, and e-mail them through there. They won’t see this on here.
Regards

Thanks Dom sorry.

PhillipWM

PhillipWMasked

Hi
Thinking of buying a Miele induction cooktop KMDA7634FL from you. Could you please advise if this is covered by Miele warranty in Australia and if the instructions provided are in English?
Thanks Phillip

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately no manufacturers offer worldwide warranty. We offer our own warranty, please read about it here: https://complexkitchen.com.au/warranty-guarantee-information-au

Kind regards