CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 5 of 7)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (132)

Mark

Mark

Excellent Experience

We ordered a Bosch steam oven last year from Complex Kitchen, mainly due to the positive reviews, and we weren't disappointed. Initially I was a bit concerned as the oven arrived without the internal shelves and trays, but they were delivered a few days later in a seperate box. very happy with purchase and process.

Vic

VicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality service from purchase to delivery

My order arrived at the very day I was told and in very good condition, packaging was bomb proof and definitely I am buying again from Complex Kitchen. Save a lot of money comparing to local prices.

Tim S.

Tim S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Just what I expected

I have been a fan of induction as the most cost effective surface cooking method for over 20 years and this new AEG unit just shows how far the technology has advanced with zone "heating". The unit is well finished and the packing for the delivery unbelievably robust.

scotte

scotteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptionally service and product

I was a bit worried about purchasing from Complex Kitchens because the price was about 30% cheaper then any price i could find in Australia. I called Harvey Norman and The Good Guys and told them the price that Complex Kitchens could do, both sales guys both said it's a scam they dont even get the product for that cheap at wholesale. Anyway after reading the reviews i took a chance. Purchase my Bosch Microwave. Got an email with in the hour. Next day told it was being shipped. 5 days later it arrives at my door. Packaging was incredible 5 to 6 inches of bubble wrap. Ply box put together with screws then the box. I would recommend this company again and again.

Khaluis

KhaluisCentral Queensland, QLD

Great savings on quality AEG Induction Cooktops.

Very happy with Complex Kitchens, I am an Electrician in QLD just purchased a new AEG induction cooktop to replace my old Induction cooktop, Good comunications, arrived very well packed in timber case and bubble wrap etc, I installed it straigh away and everything has been perfect. will purchase more gear from these guys it is the real deal and a huge savings

Geoff

Geoff

Terrible

Paid for a product and didn't receive any tracking. 14 days later I asked why there was no delivery they said Miele was " on holidays " and the product had not even been sent. Sent several emails and there was a slow response. Had to go through Paypal to get a refund which thankfully I received. The communication was terrible. I'm not taking that risk again.

MykolaK

MykolaKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent packaging. Perfect product.

Packaging was excellent, in a wooden crate, with plenty of padding. Delivery was very fast. The only delay was the oven getting into stock, which was understandable.
The Neff oven performs brilliantly. We are not burning cakes any more!!! For the price, it will be silly not to buy a German oven, rather than an oven made in China. Much better temperature control.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

You won’t regret it! Best thing we ever did!

johnu

johnuSouthwest, VIC

Best Service

Appliances arrive very well packaged in factory cartons, timber boxed and bubble wrapped assuring the contents stay protected and as ordered,
you cannot beat this company's service.
I can recommend to others who may be skeptical.
Cheers
John

MichaelM

MichaelMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressed.

My wife and I were both very impressed by the trouble Complex Kitchens had gone to re: packaging our glass cook top for a safe trip. It is now part of our new kitchen and at a very good price.

PamelaNZ

PamelaNZAU

Is there a warranty rip off?

I see that Complex Kitchen is offering to sell extended warranty for an AEG BKP556320M wall oven.
AEG provides a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
Is Complex Kitchen ripping people off for something they don't need to purchase?

Excellent Service

As many before meI was a bit sceptical.... Hungarian home address, Australian address and web site! But after awhile... nothing but praises; excellent communication, immaculate product and speedy, hassle free delivery and bullit proof packaging. And product was unavailable in Australia!!! Very happy customer!!! Vlad from Melbourne

OlafR

OlafRSydney, NSW

Quick delivery and SUPER safe packaging

Ording something from Europe to ship it to Australia seems a bit risky, but it's not! They really know what they are doing, the oven was extremely professional and safely packaged and arrive in about 5 days (after shipped) in Sydney - really great.

The oven is amazing, heats up really fast, browns evenly and has lots of great programs. The included thermometer adds additional comfort for the cocking, so you don't miss when you beef is ready.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Super impressed with CompleX Kitchen. They were fast and informative. My new stovetop arrived in perfect condition. Can not fault them, I would 100% recommend them to anyone, and 100% I would use them again

Good service

Took a bit longer than I thought to come out but they were very responsive and communicative throughout.
Product is great and much cheaper than in the shops.
Overall very happy

Find out how CompleX Kitchen compares to other Appliance Retailers

No Problems. Fast. Perfect condition.

My Bosch induction cooktop arrived 6 days after I ordered it. As others have mentioned packed incredibly well, as snug as a bug in a rug. I think induction can be a bit tricky in the wiring. I had my trusted electrician install it and it is working perfectly. It was $2,000 less than a well known and respected retailer was offering it for. In my opinion definitely worth the "risk". I was comforted by others who reviewed Complex Kitchen and mentioned they were skeptical but decided to go ahead. On the basis of the reviews i also ordered and it has worked out very well for me.

Sue K.

Sue K.Launceston, TAS

Pretty good...will buy again

I bought a AEG steam oven but the appliance is faulty as it would not steam. Even when the water drawer is filled with water. Adam contacted me to get a technician to look at it and he will pay for the repair. Still waiting for the parts to arrive. I am not fuss as long as it is warranted and paid for until fix. Other than the steaming I love the oven. Is working perfectly. Thank you. Will buy again from you.

Glen

GlenSydney, NSW

Super cheap appliance delivered in very secure wooden box.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Delivered in bullet proof packaging

We budgeted for the standard Bosch 90cm induction cooktop, but when we found this site, we couldn't resist upgrading for a very small amount. After some concern about international delivery, we were pleasantly surprised by the Fedex notifications and on time delivery. And in an indestructible package! You'll need a screw driver!
Thanks team from ComplexKitchen. We are now looking a the Bosch ovens for a future order.

Miriam Whittenbury

Miriam WhittenburyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really as advertised

The Bosch cooktop was delivered on time and well packaged. Very easy to operate and the downdraft exhaust exceeded expectations. Excellent price and I would purchase from Complex Kitchens again.

MissVee

MissVeeasked

Hi, I just placed an order for Miele CS1411F fryer. Order states "waiting for stock". When is stock expected?

MV

Bruce P
Bruce P

Yes that's normal MV, I don't think they hold stock, just order and wait to come in, usually about 2 weeks.

Hi MV,

Expected dispatch time is around 2-3 weeks, shipping takes about 1-2 weeks depending on location as advised on the webpage of the product.

ComplexKitchen

Geoff 57asked

Good morning,
Could you please tell me if you have either the AEG MBE2658D-M or the newer AEG MBE2658DEM microwave in stock? I live in Australia so, if you do have either, could you provide me with a price, landed in Brisbane, Australia> Does the AEG warranty for your items cover the product in Australia?
Geoff R

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your question. We have the following model available with about 2 weeks dispatch, shipping takes about one week:
Unfortunately AEG does not offer worldwide warranty, please find our warranty information here:

ComplexKitchen Team

Geoff 57

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately, with COVID, we were running out of time to make decisions. So we have reluctantly ordered a Bosch oven and microwave/oven (this afternoon).Our first choice was AEG, but too many products are temporarily unavailable in Australia. Thanks again, Geoff Ryan

Joy

Joyasked

I am trying to order an AEG oven, and the system keeps saying my email address is incorrect. It’s [email removed]. I have even tries using my friends and sons email address but constantly says incorrect, help? Joy

Hi Joy,

Could you please send us an email through our website regarding this issue or via the below email?
info@ComplexKitchen.com