CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 6 of 8)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (148)

Khaluis

KhaluisCentral Queensland, QLD

Great savings on quality AEG Induction Cooktops.

Very happy with Complex Kitchens, I am an Electrician in QLD just purchased a new AEG induction cooktop to replace my old Induction cooktop, Good comunications, arrived very well packed in timber case and bubble wrap etc, I installed it straigh away and everything has been perfect. will purchase more gear from these guys it is the real deal and a huge savings

Geoff

Geoff

Terrible

Paid for a product and didn't receive any tracking. 14 days later I asked why there was no delivery they said Miele was " on holidays " and the product had not even been sent. Sent several emails and there was a slow response. Had to go through Paypal to get a refund which thankfully I received. The communication was terrible. I'm not taking that risk again.

MykolaK

MykolaKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent packaging. Perfect product.

Packaging was excellent, in a wooden crate, with plenty of padding. Delivery was very fast. The only delay was the oven getting into stock, which was understandable.
The Neff oven performs brilliantly. We are not burning cakes any more!!! For the price, it will be silly not to buy a German oven, rather than an oven made in China. Much better temperature control.

Find out how CompleX Kitchen compares to other Appliance Retailers

You won’t regret it! Best thing we ever did!

johnu

johnuSouthwest, VIC

Best Service

Appliances arrive very well packaged in factory cartons, timber boxed and bubble wrapped assuring the contents stay protected and as ordered,
you cannot beat this company's service.
I can recommend to others who may be skeptical.
Cheers
John

MichaelM

MichaelMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressed.

My wife and I were both very impressed by the trouble Complex Kitchens had gone to re: packaging our glass cook top for a safe trip. It is now part of our new kitchen and at a very good price.

PamelaNZ

PamelaNZAU

Is there a warranty rip off?

I see that Complex Kitchen is offering to sell extended warranty for an AEG BKP556320M wall oven.
AEG provides a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
Is Complex Kitchen ripping people off for something they don't need to purchase?

Excellent Service

As many before meI was a bit sceptical.... Hungarian home address, Australian address and web site! But after awhile... nothing but praises; excellent communication, immaculate product and speedy, hassle free delivery and bullit proof packaging. And product was unavailable in Australia!!! Very happy customer!!! Vlad from Melbourne

OlafR

OlafRSydney, NSW

Quick delivery and SUPER safe packaging

Ording something from Europe to ship it to Australia seems a bit risky, but it's not! They really know what they are doing, the oven was extremely professional and safely packaged and arrive in about 5 days (after shipped) in Sydney - really great.

The oven is amazing, heats up really fast, browns evenly and has lots of great programs. The included thermometer adds additional comfort for the cocking, so you don't miss when you beef is ready.

Find out how CompleX Kitchen compares to other Appliance Retailers

Super impressed with CompleX Kitchen. They were fast and informative. My new stovetop arrived in perfect condition. Can not fault them, I would 100% recommend them to anyone, and 100% I would use them again

Good service

Took a bit longer than I thought to come out but they were very responsive and communicative throughout.
Product is great and much cheaper than in the shops.
Overall very happy

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

No Problems. Fast. Perfect condition.

My Bosch induction cooktop arrived 6 days after I ordered it. As others have mentioned packed incredibly well, as snug as a bug in a rug. I think induction can be a bit tricky in the wiring. I had my trusted electrician install it and it is working perfectly. It was $2,000 less than a well known and respected retailer was offering it for. In my opinion definitely worth the "risk". I was comforted by others who reviewed Complex Kitchen and mentioned they were skeptical but decided to go ahead. On the basis of the reviews i also ordered and it has worked out very well for me.

Sue K.

Sue K.Launceston, TAS

Pretty good...will buy again

I bought a AEG steam oven but the appliance is faulty as it would not steam. Even when the water drawer is filled with water. Adam contacted me to get a technician to look at it and he will pay for the repair. Still waiting for the parts to arrive. I am not fuss as long as it is warranted and paid for until fix. Other than the steaming I love the oven. Is working perfectly. Thank you. Will buy again from you.

Glen

GlenSydney, NSW

Super cheap appliance delivered in very secure wooden box.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Delivered in bullet proof packaging

We budgeted for the standard Bosch 90cm induction cooktop, but when we found this site, we couldn't resist upgrading for a very small amount. After some concern about international delivery, we were pleasantly surprised by the Fedex notifications and on time delivery. And in an indestructible package! You'll need a screw driver!
Thanks team from ComplexKitchen. We are now looking a the Bosch ovens for a future order.

Miriam Whittenbury

Miriam WhittenburyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really as advertised

The Bosch cooktop was delivered on time and well packaged. Very easy to operate and the downdraft exhaust exceeded expectations. Excellent price and I would purchase from Complex Kitchens again.

Great Service Gaggenau fully integrated Dishwasher

Misty M.

Misty M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Saved nearly $2000! Couldnt be happier!

The Neff induction cooktop we wanted sells for $3500 at all the Australian retailers. Purchased the exact same one through this site for $1700. Arrived as described, and is just perfect! Very happy customer. Would highly recommend.

Pav

PavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value.

Product reviews on-time, in perfect condition... And while cheaper than any physical retailer the warranty is significantly shorter as standard. Additionally, only one telescopic arm set is given and no manual in English.

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Hi Pav, We are happy to email you the English manual if needed, please send us an email. European accessories can differ from Australia by the manufacturer.

MarkD

MarkDSouth East Queensland, QLD

New House Build

J & I S.asked

Hello,
I would like to buy some items from your company. Is it safe to do a bank transfer payment. My payment and delivery are guaranteed. Coz 5% for Paypal is too much for me. Thanks.

Hi J,

Thank you for your email. It is perfectly safe to use bank transfer, loads of our customers are saving this way.

Kind regards

J & I S.

Thank you for your reply. How long is the delivery to Marrickville, NSW 220? Does it has any issue with the plug, which is from Europe, not the Australian one? Thanks

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Expected dispatch time is around 2-3 weeks for most items, but Smeg, Sirius and Falmec takes about 6-8 weeks.
Shipping is around 1 week. For a more exact timeline please send us an email with the model number you are interested in. Regarding the plug please check out our FAQ page with loads of other important details:
Regards

Karen Oasked

Hi there,

My name is Karen and I ordered a microwave order id #6552. I have not received a confirmation email and my credit card has been charged. I have tried to contact you on two occasions via your website but have had no reply.

Could someone please contact me to provide details of time of delivery etc?

Thanks in advance
Karen

Dom

Hi Karen, you have written on my review, you need to log into your complex kitchen account and go to your order, and e-mail them through there. They won’t see this on here.
Regards

Thanks Dom sorry.

PhillipWM

PhillipWMasked

Hi
Thinking of buying a Miele induction cooktop KMDA7634FL from you. Could you please advise if this is covered by Miele warranty in Australia and if the instructions provided are in English?
Thanks Phillip

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately no manufacturers offer worldwide warranty. We offer our own warranty, please read about it here: https://complexkitchen.com.au/warranty-guarantee-information-au

Kind regards