CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 6 of 7)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (125)

Kristen

KristenPerth, WA

Best Online Purchase Experience...

We purchased the Bosch Built In Coffee Machine from CompleX Kitchen and were immediately contacted and advised there was a newer version available for a lesser price and asked if I’d like to change the order and be refunded the difference. The coffee machine came quickly and was extremely well packed. Unfortunately, we won’t be installing it for a while as it’s going into a new build so I can’t comment on the appliance other than how good looking it is but the customer service and purchase experience was the best I’ve had in a long time. Looking forward to buying more from CompleX Kitchen.

Excellent Packing

I’m totally happy. Thank you CompleX Kitchens. On Time. Overnight replies to my one question were quick n to the point. I’d have no problem using CompleX for my next appliance

dulie

dulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bulletproof packaging. Excellent service!

With many of their products half the price of what we see in stores here in oz, obviously I was super skeptical. I too read many of the positive reviews here, and thought why not, they use paypal so if things go south you should be able to put a claim via paypal for a refund.

Anyways, everything went great. I put in the order and a week later received my brand new cooktop. The packaging was fantastic, you could have drop it off a building and it probably would have been fine. Enough of my ramblings, see the pics for yourself.

• +4

Good Buy

works as described, very quick delivery, good responses. Very satisfied.
Didn't like being charged for paying through PAYPAL. Haven't installed it yet but looks like it should not be a problem

GlennC

GlennCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Really impressed

I can't believe how quickly these guys delivered our Bosch induction cooktop from Hungary. It literally took a week. Communication was excellent and everything was as promised. I would have no hesitation in using these guys again and in recommending them to you. The cooktop we bought retailed for about $2,600 and the best price I could get delivered in Australia was about $1,850 but we got exactly the same item from Complex Kitchens for $1,350 - delivered and including GST! I would prefer to buy from an Australian but quite honestly we are getting ripped off!

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Great service and range of products

SandraC

SandraCSydney, NSW

Seamless transaction

Ordering was easy and our induction cooktop was thoroughly packed and delivered on time. Our first choice was no longer available so they upgraded our product at no extra charge. All communication was via email but friendly and helpful. The product list changes quickly so if you see what you like, don’t wait to order it.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

My Neff oven which was half the price of one here is exactly as ordered arrived within 5 days after placing order
Came very securely boxed and communication was excellent
Very happy with oven and will deal with CK again with thanks

Alan Hudson

Alan HudsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

AEG Rangehood

The delivery of the product was prompt and accurate as described. . The product is great in that integrates with recently purchased AEG hotplate and oven. Very quiet and easy to install.

DeeE

DeeESouth East Queensland, QLD

Trust this company, service and pricing is unbeatable

100 % worth the risk. Best price I found for my Siemens induction cooktop was,$1799 in Melbourne, plus shipping.
Complex Kitchen was $999 and free shipping!! On top of that I received excellent service, Adam responding to my emails within an hour, and when dispatched, it arrived in Qld 2 days ahead of it's expected date.

Sanjeeva J.

Sanjeeva J.Sydney, NSW

Thank you !

Simon Magro

Simon MagroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

40% cheaper than local appliance retailers!!

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you so much.

We ordered two items. They both arrived in perfect condition and in a very timely manner. They were wrapped with so much packing nothing could have harmed them. We were able to track all the way through Fedex. Thank you so much for your wonderful customer support. Every question was answered promptly. We saved so much money by buying from Complex Kitchen compared to prices in Australia. Would recommend to anybody wanting to deal with this company.

Not a great as its seems

I found a product online, purchased it, got sent the invoice and paid for it. A few days later I check the status of the delivery. The status was set to "refunded" I contacted ComplexKitchen and they said that they were unable to ship the item because of its size (rangehood) and that they have refunded my payment. Unfortunately I was slogged with a $75 (yes, seventy five) international currency conversion fee which is NON refundable. It would have been appreciated if they told me from the onset that the product was too big to ship.

ErikV

ErikVPerth, WA

Great experience

We ordered 8 appliances from Complex Kitchen. The products were delivered to Australia faultless (exceptionally well packaged) and we had great customer experience. The AEG range we went for was not available in Australia yet, and the cost was less than the older range would have been in Australia. We were also able to get the integrated coffee machine that wasn't available in Australia. One of our appliances got stuck at Australian customs, and Complex Kitchen went out of their way, eventually sending a replacement. I can thoroughly recommend Complex Kitchen to anyone!

Melinda

MelindaPerth, WA

Amazing!

We were struggling to find an extractor fan which would be both quiet & effective for our kitchen with a 5+m ceiling and no exterior walls. The options local specialists suggested were both expensive and noisy. Having access to Falmec's full range meant we got a superior product unavailable in Australia at less then any option quoted locally. Everything else about Complex kitchens was impressive - from dealing with the same person throughout, to prompt and efficient answers to queries not to mention the shipping and packaging. Will use again!!

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I ordered a cooktop for about $5,500. The exactly same cooktop, but under a different brand name, was available in Australia for $9,999. It took three weeks for CompleX Kitchen to procure the item and prepare it for shipping (which, in my view, is a reasonable time frame for this kind of goods). They promptly responded to my queries meanwhile. It then took literally 3 days for FedEx to deliver the item from Hungary to my doorstep in Queensland. CompleX Kitchen went to great lengths to ensure safe deivery: the original packaging was placed in an additional wooden box and lots of bubble wrap. The cooktop looked perfect. I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

GCT.

GCT.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional, delivered on time, and less than 50% of retail cost.

Looked at the AEG 800cm 4 zone induction cooktop, $2600.00 at a major retailer in Brisbane.
Ordered with PayPal for $1200.00 delivered by FedEx as promised.
Over 50% saving.
I'm as Happy as.

Carolyn Sztama

Carolyn SztamaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Just what I ordered

Fast delivery. The packaging was unbelievable so much padding to elimate possible damage. Almost perfect fit but that was my fault. Would highly recommend Complex Kitchens to everyone and SAVE yourself $$$$.

Geoff 57asked

Good morning,
Could you please tell me if you have either the AEG MBE2658D-M or the newer AEG MBE2658DEM microwave in stock? I live in Australia so, if you do have either, could you provide me with a price, landed in Brisbane, Australia> Does the AEG warranty for your items cover the product in Australia?
Geoff R

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your question. We have the following model available with about 2 weeks dispatch, shipping takes about one week:
Unfortunately AEG does not offer worldwide warranty, please find our warranty information here:

Geoff 57

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately, with COVID, we were running out of time to make decisions. So we have reluctantly ordered a Bosch oven and microwave/oven (this afternoon).Our first choice was AEG, but too many products are temporarily unavailable in Australia. Thanks again, Geoff Ryan

Joy

Joyasked

I am trying to order an AEG oven, and the system keeps saying my email address is incorrect. It’s [email removed]. I have even tries using my friends and sons email address but constantly says incorrect, help? Joy

Hi Joy,

Could you please send us an email through our website regarding this issue or via the below email?
info@ComplexKitchen.com

LinMaree

LinMareeasked

I’m in Melbourne Australia and interested in the mieleH 2268 BP active clean steel oven. I wanted to know about guarantee in Australia and also is it compliant with our electrical system eg 240 volt, thank you Linda

Hi Lin,

Thank you for your question.
Please find all information about our warranty here:

All of our appliances has the same electrical requirements as the Australian ones.
Please find more information about it here:

Get an answer from our members and CompleX Kitchen representatives