CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen (page 7 of 7)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (135)

DeeE

DeeESouth East Queensland, QLD

Trust this company, service and pricing is unbeatable

100 % worth the risk. Best price I found for my Siemens induction cooktop was,$1799 in Melbourne, plus shipping.
Complex Kitchen was $999 and free shipping!! On top of that I received excellent service, Adam responding to my emails within an hour, and when dispatched, it arrived in Qld 2 days ahead of it's expected date.

Sanjeeva J.

Sanjeeva J.Sydney, NSW

Thank you !

Simon Magro

Simon MagroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

40% cheaper than local appliance retailers!!

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you so much.

We ordered two items. They both arrived in perfect condition and in a very timely manner. They were wrapped with so much packing nothing could have harmed them. We were able to track all the way through Fedex. Thank you so much for your wonderful customer support. Every question was answered promptly. We saved so much money by buying from Complex Kitchen compared to prices in Australia. Would recommend to anybody wanting to deal with this company.

Not a great as its seems

I found a product online, purchased it, got sent the invoice and paid for it. A few days later I check the status of the delivery. The status was set to "refunded" I contacted ComplexKitchen and they said that they were unable to ship the item because of its size (rangehood) and that they have refunded my payment. Unfortunately I was slogged with a $75 (yes, seventy five) international currency conversion fee which is NON refundable. It would have been appreciated if they told me from the onset that the product was too big to ship.

ErikV

ErikVPerth, WA

Great experience

We ordered 8 appliances from Complex Kitchen. The products were delivered to Australia faultless (exceptionally well packaged) and we had great customer experience. The AEG range we went for was not available in Australia yet, and the cost was less than the older range would have been in Australia. We were also able to get the integrated coffee machine that wasn't available in Australia. One of our appliances got stuck at Australian customs, and Complex Kitchen went out of their way, eventually sending a replacement. I can thoroughly recommend Complex Kitchen to anyone!

Melinda

MelindaPerth, WA

Amazing!

We were struggling to find an extractor fan which would be both quiet & effective for our kitchen with a 5+m ceiling and no exterior walls. The options local specialists suggested were both expensive and noisy. Having access to Falmec's full range meant we got a superior product unavailable in Australia at less then any option quoted locally. Everything else about Complex kitchens was impressive - from dealing with the same person throughout, to prompt and efficient answers to queries not to mention the shipping and packaging. Will use again!!

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I ordered a cooktop for about $5,500. The exactly same cooktop, but under a different brand name, was available in Australia for $9,999. It took three weeks for CompleX Kitchen to procure the item and prepare it for shipping (which, in my view, is a reasonable time frame for this kind of goods). They promptly responded to my queries meanwhile. It then took literally 3 days for FedEx to deliver the item from Hungary to my doorstep in Queensland. CompleX Kitchen went to great lengths to ensure safe deivery: the original packaging was placed in an additional wooden box and lots of bubble wrap. The cooktop looked perfect. I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

GCT.

GCT.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional, delivered on time, and less than 50% of retail cost.

Looked at the AEG 800cm 4 zone induction cooktop, $2600.00 at a major retailer in Brisbane.
Ordered with PayPal for $1200.00 delivered by FedEx as promised.
Over 50% saving.
I'm as Happy as.

Carolyn Sztama

Carolyn SztamaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Just what I ordered

Fast delivery. The packaging was unbelievable so much padding to elimate possible damage. Almost perfect fit but that was my fault. Would highly recommend Complex Kitchens to everyone and SAVE yourself $$$$.

Cal

CalPerth, WA

Was skeptical at first but 100% recommend

I’ll admit that I was very skeptical at first, but we read the other reviews and thought I’d use my credit card and pay through PayPal as insurance. The induction cook top was more than half the price of Harvey Norman. 3200 at HN and we paid 1400 with extended insurance and shipping. Cooktop arrived extremely well packed in under a week. We couldn’t be more happy with the service we were provided.
I would 100% recommend and use again.

JeremyM

JeremyMSouth East Queensland, QLD

An excellent resource for appliances not easily available elsewhere

Complex have a comprehensive website, and are very competitive. We sourced appliances at good prices, which were not easily available from other retailers.
Delivery was prompt, packaging was excellent and ensured safe delivery from overseas.

Awesome Value

Decided to order a new oven but was obviously sceptical at first. Never ordered a large ticket item like this directly from o/seas before. Paid for it by credit card to protect myself so I could charge it back if it turned out to be a hoax. Communication was great. Took a couple of weeks to get stock but then took less than a week to freight. Oven was about 2/3rds the price of best price in Aust. Electrician installed no problem and it works like a dream. If you don't mind waiting for delivery and want to save a heap, check them out.

ArkadiK

ArkadiKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just better that anyone else

Ted D

Ted DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing prices and service

MissVee

MissVeeasked

Hi, I just placed an order for Miele CS1411F fryer. Order states "waiting for stock". When is stock expected?

MV

Bruce P
Bruce P

Yes that's normal MV, I don't think they hold stock, just order and wait to come in, usually about 2 weeks.

Hi MV,

Expected dispatch time is around 2-3 weeks, shipping takes about 1-2 weeks depending on location as advised on the webpage of the product.

ComplexKitchen

Geoff 57asked

Good morning,
Could you please tell me if you have either the AEG MBE2658D-M or the newer AEG MBE2658DEM microwave in stock? I live in Australia so, if you do have either, could you provide me with a price, landed in Brisbane, Australia> Does the AEG warranty for your items cover the product in Australia?
Geoff R

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your question. We have the following model available with about 2 weeks dispatch, shipping takes about one week:
Unfortunately AEG does not offer worldwide warranty, please find our warranty information here:

ComplexKitchen Team

Geoff 57

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately, with COVID, we were running out of time to make decisions. So we have reluctantly ordered a Bosch oven and microwave/oven (this afternoon).Our first choice was AEG, but too many products are temporarily unavailable in Australia. Thanks again, Geoff Ryan

Joy

Joyasked

I am trying to order an AEG oven, and the system keeps saying my email address is incorrect. It’s [email removed]. I have even tries using my friends and sons email address but constantly says incorrect, help? Joy

Hi Joy,

Could you please send us an email through our website regarding this issue or via the below email?
info@ComplexKitchen.com