Listing monitored by CompleX Kitchen

Chris S.
Chris S.

Not responded to sales enquiries

I was hopeful and prepared to buy from them, but I made 2 simple enquiries via their website and neither got any response, so I won't be using them. I can't trust a supplier to respond to any delivery or service issues if they won't even respond to sales enquiries...

domzodom
domzodomPerth, WA

Spend money somewhere else

When you get a problem and contact them, your forever taken around in circles. They take months to reply despite your escalations. I recommend you save yourself the trouble and shop else where. Customer service and claims are horrible. Received a damaged package and no one is taking ownership. They saying Contact the courier and you do. For the courier, to then say the company doesn’t have Insuarance on the goods.

RenaeHunter Region, NSW

Terrible!!

We ordered a microwave, come with cord chopped off does not sit straight.
The entire product is a rip off & would not Recommend buying from this company. There is no number to come text them email only.

Renae

They have since replied saying I will need to get electrician to fix this I paid $900 for a faulty product. Do not buy from this company!!!

Linda DanielSydney, NSW

Beware! You will not be given a refund if product is faulty

Linda Daniel

I also forgot to add that on your website you guarantee that all your products comply with Australian standards, yet the oven you sent me didn't. You might want to re read your statement on your website regarding this!!

SharonIHunter Region, NSW

Cannot recommend Complex Kitchens

SharonI

It is now 29 September 2020 and still the ovens have NOT been delivered. And still we have not had any feedback from Complex Kitchens on whether they have contacted FedEx and what the hold up is!

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Grey Imports - Not Australian Company - Watch out for PayPal extra Charge - Read Terms and Conditions

ddmyte
ddmyte
CarolynneC
CarolynneC

Buyer beware!

Very disappointed with product & poor company response. Ordered based on advertised 60cm external microwave dimensions, expecting a normal sized microwave oven. Horrified to discover whilst it looks normal size on outside, it has a tiny internal cavity. No internal dimensions or pictures of open microwave were provided on website. When I contacted ComplexKitchen they refused to exchange or return product. Also fine print on product delivery instructions says manufacturer does not warranty product, but this is not stated on website information available prior to purchase. Very deceptive. Buyers beware!

Brad

Sells products that are out of stock then gives you the run around

EdY
EdYSydney, NSW

Be aware: all good ... until it's not

Not white

I was expecting a white stove from the description off the website but it was more of a light blue , and obviously did not match my white cabinets and backsplash tiles. Was too much of a hassle to return so we made do but I was very much disappointed in the color . I haven't tried cooking on it . However , the shipping was very quick and item was extremely well packed. I also emailed complex kitchen about FedEx details and they were quick in replying.

• +2Thumbnail

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Don't be fooled by the "4.7 stars" rating! FAULTY PRODUCTS + FAULTY REPLACEMENTS

Fjord
Fjord
Geoff
Geoff

Terrible

Paid for a product and didn't receive any tracking. 14 days later I asked why there was no delivery they said Miele was " on holidays " and the product had not even been sent. Sent several emails and there was a slow response. Had to go through Paypal to get a refund which thankfully I received. The communication was terrible. I'm not taking that risk again.

PamelaNZ
PamelaNZAU

Is there a warranty rip off?

I see that Complex Kitchen is offering to sell extended warranty for an AEG BKP556320M wall oven.
AEG provides a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
Is Complex Kitchen ripping people off for something they don't need to purchase?

GlennisPIllawarra, NSW

Be careful. Not to Aussie standards

Received an AEG oven with a broken door & remains broken 11 weeks onwards. When reviewing if your comments are negative it will shut down so only positive comments are read by potential customers

GlennisP

You really haven’t solved the problem. You were going to send trades out to fix which was not done. Electricians will not repairs due to fire risk. Does not have tick

Phoebe
PhoebeIllawarra, NSW

Slack, careless

Delivered a broken product and has not returned to fix the issue.
Have been waiting over 6 weeks.
Do not recommend.
Refusing to take responsibility and not responding to numerous emails and phone calls regarding the matter.

Steffi
Steffiasked

Hi there, I contacted info@complexkitchen.com twice since last week and haven't received any response re order 7913. The only email received was an order confirmation a month ago. Created an account but could not find the order!
First time purchase, credit card got rejected from CBA as they suspected fraud.
Looking through the questions here many people say they always respond within 24hrs...why would they keep ignoring mine??

Hi Steffi,

I am sorry about the late reply. We were waiting for a response from Miele hence the delay, we will get back to you via email with further details.

Kind regards
Complex Kitchen Team

Gyu Seok L.asked

Hi Complex Kitchen
I've been in contact with Adam about order placed weeks ago. Number is 7878
the order was originally placed by my builder Young Jun Na.
and I am his client.

The order has never arrived and I've contacted Fedex about the products where abouts which they could not find.
Hence they have contacted me in regards to this being lost and misplaced by Fedex Team.

I will need a replacement shipping ASAP could you please send me an email in regards to this?
I've written number of times to ask for an update but there has been None since last Friday

Please let me know when this will be sent over again.

Barbara
Barbara

Hi, i had no problems regarding the order i placed and the delivery. the items that were in stock came in about 10 days ,all items were delivered with in the month. Perhaps its an issue with Fedex having delivery problems due to covid.

Gyu Seok L.

Thanks, Barbara for your kind reply

FedEx has marked this as DELIVERED when this clearly hasn't shown up on our doorstep which is the problem :-).
And they have agreed with me that they have lost the parcel and basically misplaced the parcel as I have said above.

Please read the above again to clarify.

The Team in the CompleX kitchen is responsive but it is just that in the past few days there haven't been many updates which I am being little worried about. Also, this delayed our construction process significantly which we had to pay for any delays.

Hence I am trying to chase this as fast as I can

GuyW
GuyW

Hi, I had no problems with the delivery from Complex Kitchens, in fact it was delivered earlier than what they initially advised. Sorry to hear of your problems-hope you get a satisfactory resolution soon. Cheers guy

Lilasked

Do you have to pay with PayPal , which would charge an $80 fee on the oven I would like to buy? I can't see another payment option.

Hans RudolfH
Hans RudolfH

Your choice

Lil

So is PayPal the only payment option? To answer my own question there are other payment options including bank transfer which doesn't cost:)

Hi Lil,

We have paypal, credit card and EFT options. Please send us an email so we can investigate why you cannot see all options.
Kind regards