Listing monitored by CompleX Kitchen

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Fast delivery. Good customer service

Item received within 3 weeks, despite being posted from Europe. Very well packaged. Item slightly damaged. Most likely off factory. Customer service fast response time. Very poor Australian Fedex delivery service.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Steffi
Steffiasked

Hi there, I contacted info@complexkitchen.com twice since last week and haven't received any response re order 7913. The only email received was an order confirmation a month ago. Created an account but could not find the order!
First time purchase, credit card got rejected from CBA as they suspected fraud.
Looking through the questions here many people say they always respond within 24hrs...why would they keep ignoring mine??

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Hi Steffi,

I am sorry about the late reply. We were waiting for a response from Miele hence the delay, we will get back to you via email with further details.

Kind regards
Complex Kitchen Team

Gyu Seok L.asked

Hi Complex Kitchen
I've been in contact with Adam about order placed weeks ago. Number is 7878
the order was originally placed by my builder Young Jun Na.
and I am his client.

The order has never arrived and I've contacted Fedex about the products where abouts which they could not find.
Hence they have contacted me in regards to this being lost and misplaced by Fedex Team.

I will need a replacement shipping ASAP could you please send me an email in regards to this?
I've written number of times to ask for an update but there has been None since last Friday

Please let me know when this will be sent over again.

Barbara
Barbara

Hi, i had no problems regarding the order i placed and the delivery. the items that were in stock came in about 10 days ,all items were delivered with in the month. Perhaps its an issue with Fedex having delivery problems due to covid.

Gyu Seok L.

Thanks, Barbara for your kind reply

FedEx has marked this as DELIVERED when this clearly hasn't shown up on our doorstep which is the problem :-).
And they have agreed with me that they have lost the parcel and basically misplaced the parcel as I have said above.

Please read the above again to clarify.

The Team in the CompleX kitchen is responsive but it is just that in the past few days there haven't been many updates which I am being little worried about. Also, this delayed our construction process significantly which we had to pay for any delays.

Hence I am trying to chase this as fast as I can

GuyW
GuyW

Hi, I had no problems with the delivery from Complex Kitchens, in fact it was delivered earlier than what they initially advised. Sorry to hear of your problems-hope you get a satisfactory resolution soon. Cheers guy

Lilasked

Do you have to pay with PayPal , which would charge an $80 fee on the oven I would like to buy? I can't see another payment option.

Hans RudolfH
Hans RudolfH

Your choice

Lil

So is PayPal the only payment option? To answer my own question there are other payment options including bank transfer which doesn't cost:)

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Hi Lil,

We have paypal, credit card and EFT options. Please send us an email so we can investigate why you cannot see all options.
Kind regards