CompleX Kitchen

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CompleX Kitchen

Bosch Induction Cooktop

We bought the 900mm Bosch induction cooktop through CK. The unit arrived via Fedex in a little over a week and I have never seen anything packed as well. The original Bosch box had additonal bubble wrap inside, then the whole cardboard box was bubblewarpped and placed inside a timber crate which was also bubble wrapped! No chance of the glass breaking.
It took some time to get a sparky to install the unit but once it was in it worked as expected. An amazing saving for a fabulous product.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Amazed !! though this was too good to be true

Ordered an induction top. Was half the price of same model in NZ. Did multiple checks on the site to make sure this wasn't a scam and was still worried that it was too good to be true. Item was shipped in its own wooden box and was here in 2 weeks. Amazing deal!! love these guys

Thasan

All previous reviews,description are legitimate, received on time, very well packed , will definitely buy things if needed from complex kitchen

John K.
John K.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic and quick

great service and price for my AEG induction cook top hob one can only write so much here bla bla bla

• Return Claim MadeNo

PHAM
PHAMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Induction cooktop

Was wondering ordering or not because it was first time dealing with this oversea seller and I was worry about fake selling. However, it was not.
Just opened the box shipping from oversea (EU). Very impressed how they packed and protected the cooktop.
The communication is great and they offer exchange newer model with some refunded credit.
Have not connected yet so I can't give comments on functions but hope it all rights

AndrewY
AndrewYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miele oven

Live in Australia, got shipped only 1 day delay from ETA. Oven got very very well boxed, wrapped. Highly recommended.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Linda and Arie
Linda and ArieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product! Excellent service!

My Miele oven baking trays arrived quickly and should receive some credit for the way they were packaged! Super safe and thoughtful! Thanks heaps!

Very easy 100% happy with the service

I ordered an induction cooktop - $500 cheaper than RPP. I was a little skeptical ordering from overseas but the product cam extremely well packed in a wooden crate and was exactly what I purchased. It arrived in two weeks which I was surprised by. The user manual was provided in English but the installation guide for my electrician was not - super easily found online. I have not installed the cooktop as my house is not built yet but so far so good. I will definitely be ordering through this site again if I need any appliances.

ErikaA
ErikaASouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, and product.

We are extremely grateful for the service provided by CompleX Kitchen. We ordered a Miele Oven and Adam helped us to get the oven on time, It came extremely well protected and arrived in good condition.
We couldn't get a white oven in Australia and we got a better model in the colour that we wanted for a better price. We will buy again, the process was very simple I highly recommend CompleX Kitchen. Many thanks again :)

ahappyclient
ahappyclientAU

Great Customer Service and Prompt Delivery

The Miele Oven I ordered wasn't in stock and had to be ordered from the manufacturer. Adam kept me up to date throughout the process. The item was shipped promptly as soon as it was received.

I highly recommend ComplexKitchen to anyone looking to buy appliances at a cheaper price from a reliable vendor!

belinda y.
belinda y.Sydney, NSW

Extremely happy

Easy to order and kept in touch re delivery
Arrived ahead of schedule and packaging was excellent
More than happy with condition and the AEG Microwave i bought from CompleX Kitchens, saving around AUD$300.
Note the manuals were not in English but the diagrams were all i needed to get up and running.

Daz
DazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very efficient - could track my delivery at all times

I'm glad I chose Complex Kitchen and managed to save AUD$260 off the same comparable item if purchased in Australia. The process was very simple.

GREAT RESULT

Huge savings to be made shopping this way. It took a little longer than expected to be shipped. But the shipping process to Australia was very fast only four days. Our oven was extremely well packaged. Highly recommended will shop again.

Excellent buy

Saved $800 dollars over equivalent product at Harvey Norman, expected long wait on delivery due to covid times, but arrived within 2 weeks from ordering packed in strong wooden box and plenty of padding,looked like you could drive a car over it without damaging the induction cook top. Well pleased with purchase.

Fantastic service

A very easy company to deal with. Great communication. Fast delivery to New Zealand. I would buy from CompleX Kitchen again.
Simon

Ian D
Ian Dasked

I wish to purchase an AEG induction cooktop. I am somewhat concerned that you have no representatives in Australia, so am reluctant to order further appliances until I have had some satisfactory experience with your firm. What is expected delivery time to Nowra, NSW?

Marianna M.CompleX KitchenSend a private message
Steffi
Steffiasked

Hi there, I contacted info@complexkitchen.com twice since last week and haven't received any response re order 7913. The only email received was an order confirmation a month ago. Created an account but could not find the order!
First time purchase, credit card got rejected from CBA as they suspected fraud.
Looking through the questions here many people say they always respond within 24hrs...why would they keep ignoring mine??

Marianna M.CompleX KitchenSend a private message
Gyu Seok L.asked

Hi Complex Kitchen
I've been in contact with Adam about order placed weeks ago. Number is 7878
the order was originally placed by my builder Young Jun Na.
and I am his client.

The order has never arrived and I've contacted Fedex about the products where abouts which they could not find.
Hence they have contacted me in regards to this being lost and misplaced by Fedex Team.

I will need a replacement shipping ASAP could you please send me an email in regards to this?
I've written number of times to ask for an update but there has been None since last Friday

Please let me know when this will be sent over again.

Barbara
Barbara

Hi, i had no problems regarding the order i placed and the delivery. the items that were in stock came in about 10 days ,all items were delivered with in the month. Perhaps its an issue with Fedex having delivery problems due to covid.

GuyW
GuyW

Hi, I had no problems with the delivery from Complex Kitchens, in fact it was delivered earlier than what they initially advised. Sorry to hear of your problems-hope you get a satisfactory resolution soon. Cheers guy

Get an answer from our members and CompleX Kitchen representatives