• Warranty Claim MadeYes (21) · No

Sloppy work

The website was nice and easy to use, customer service was good and prompt BUT.... the first time my custom desktop arrived the graphics was dead and also CPU fan was not attached to the heatsink, so I sent back the pc then when it was returned, it was working fine but my second harddrive was not seated correctly nor was it connected so I had to go into the case and reconnect it all. Overall I'm happy with the customer services but very disappointed in the quality of the build. There should also have been some packing on the inside of the case to prevent parts from coming loose and damaging others.

Simon J

Simon JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and trustworthy

Computer Alliance isn’t really exceptional. They do a good solid job, are honest, consistent and honour the warranties on products. The get 5 stars because this is a rare thing in computer parts resellers especially with competitive prices. Except for their specials, they aren’t as cheap as Umart but for the tiny price premium you won’t have two weeks of arguments just to get your basic consumer rights. I’ve also had multiple cases where they’ve gone to bat for clients, taking up issues with manufacturers and their repair charges/methods. Computer Alliance is my preferred source for the components that matter.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Good communication and Product

Easy navigation through their online shop. I am very satisfied with the product. They have satisfactory ranges of product and most of them have freebies. This is my second time buying from them. The product is for minimalist like me and reliable for a gamer like me. It's quiet and has cool lights. It came with free mouse and keyboard; and currently waiting for my free MSI gaming chair to arrive. My purchase was MSI Trident 3 10. Thank you.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Burt

BurtRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service, good products, good range

Always happy to help with issues, I had no trouble resolving an account problem stemming from a change of email address earlier this year.

Great range of business, gaming or low cost product to suit what I'm after for a given purpose. I buy personal gear through my account and buy things separately for work under another account. Satisfactory items for both uses.

No mickey-mouse cut price versions of products here, they're authentic and work as advertised.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great service, great price, fast shipping (and I don't have to deal with UMart anymore!)

I used to buy my computer gear from UMart who's customer service is always terrible.
Then i found Computer Alliance. Great service, great prices - and they care about their customers!
no more UMart for me ...

Great

Great Store and the staff were extremely helpful.
The Filtering on the left hand side of the website made it particularly easy to navigate.
I did like the messenger chat
Highly satisfied with stock

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Perfect product. good costumer service. highly recommended

I bought external hard from CA which was awesome. good postage about two days earlier than I expected.Perfect product and packaging. good costumer service and polite and friendly. highly recommended

Product PurchasedKogan 1TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive
Putski

PutskiFar North Queensland, QLD

Very reliable store! Will keep purchasing from here.

I have purchased quite a few products from here including a high end laptop. Delivery is always fast, and the items are securely packaged to prevent damage en route. The one faulty item I received was replaced quickly under warranty, without fuss. Another time the wrong modem/router was sent to me. They arranged pick up of the wrong item and delivered the right one in very short time. Communication is always good and they respond quickly. Couldn't recommend these guys enough. Very happy customer!

Product PurchasedLogitech g602 Mouse

First time builder

This was my first time purchasing PC parts for a build. The website was easy to use and most of the parts I needed were in stock. Delivery was quick and everything was packaged well.
A HDD I purchased was DOA but a quick call to their service team and it was sorted. Excellent service and prices were good. Overall very happy.

Ish

IshSydney, NSW

This msi computer is amazing thank you so much computer alliance and msi. I love my computer and monitor.

It was very easy to find the computer I wanted and I am very satisfied of the quality of my product and thank you again it’s so good. I can’t wait to tell all my friends.

Michael Traj

Michael Traj

One of the best PC stores in AUS! Fast Delivery, Packaged Well

Ordered a Viewsonic monitor that seemed to be sold out in all of Aus, was going to try internationally but luckily Computer Alliance had stock. I called to verify since I couldn’t believe my luck and sure enough they had stock. Purchased through zip pay and the monitor was sent the next day. I’ve purchased through other vendors who I won’t name that take their time processing orders but I didn’t have that issue with these guys. Would highly recommend and purchase from them again

Fab

FabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Msi p65

The website is very well done easy to understand !
I purchased the last msi p65 is an amazing computer , I received my item very fast the delivery was organised very well also the packing was well done . A lot of update mail etc to track my item .
Thanks for the good price ;)

Product PurchasedMsi creator p65

Jason N.

Jason N.Sydney, NSW

Communication and product was create i bought the Trident 3 series and it was amazing

Quality and shipping were great! No sign of damaging to the products and great respond with the communicators. Honestly i rate this 100 out of 100 would recommend this store.

Product PurchasedTrident 9sc-279Au

Great service!

Great service! I had an issue with some component on delivery. They responded quickly and organised the return. What's even better is how fast the replacement parts came. These guys must have processed the return immediately and sent out the new items. I will definitely shop with computer alliance again. Thanks heaps guys

Leon W.

Leon W.Sydney, NSW

Professional and responsive, 10/10 are going to get my business again

Natel

NatelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service and fast delivery

Very easy search store online cheap prices
Pretty good range sucks don't have couple things quick getting it in great staff and great knowledge
10/10 on products and stock range

Product PurchasedMotherboard
John Har

John HarAU

Great store

Very satisfied with purchases over the years. Great customer service and also good prices. Large amount of stock, you can find what you need here. Will for sure keep going back.

Khanh

KhanhMelbourne

Reasonable workers

So recently I bought a CPU from the place - and of course, there were issues (I rather not digress). Due to being a mixture of butt hurt and selfish - I went and complain. Quite dumb, I assure you I believe so too, however what amaze me is the fact that a worker at Computer Alliance took upon themselves to hear and listen to my complaint quite patiently. We ultimately got my issue resolved - and although I might have been overly selfish, I’m glad they didn’t give up on me.

Sameer Choudhari

Sameer ChoudhariSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delay in shipping & need to improve customer service

- Need to improve on shipping timeframe once order is placed. No excuses.
- Expect polite response when customer contact for queries, bargain or more info about the product.
+ Better pricing in eBay store

Product Purchased6TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Black HDD PN WD6003FZBX
Curtis

CurtisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good communication and products

I've dealt with them through ebay a few time and I've bee very happy with how it all went. Any time I've had an issue with a product they've either refunded or exchanged.