Computer Alliance Online store

Computer Alliance Online store (page 4 of 68)

4.9 (1,134)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (24) · No (1,129)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (21) · No (1,109)

bunty

buntySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very fast delivery

Ive bought a few things over the years and they always get to me so quickly as i live in a rural area that can sometimes be a problem .there prices are always some of the lowest . This was for a very large monitor as it was coming via courier i was a little worried but everything was fine and no real wait . As i bought it over the Xmas new year period i thought there may be

Matt

MattCentral Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

Easy to navigate store and staff were exceptionally helpful over the phone. Received purchase in a timely manner and in good condition.
What more could you ask for?

Ed H.

Ed H.Northern Territory

Good Service

Product was as advertised and dispatched very quickly. Price was also very competitive. Would be happy to recommend them and make purchases in the future.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Steve

Steve Mid North Coast, NSW

Gr8 service

Fantastic service . Helpful staff . Gr8 web site easy to see & compare products really good value . One thing . Being interstate I would like a different delivery method . Eg Overnight or next day courier service

Excellent Online Experiences

Whether I needed a high end component or just some paste it was delivered quickly exactly what I asked for fast without any trouble, I had multiple orders of parts for 2 builds in December and still got everything in time

Non-inflated prices, friendly staff, quick delivery plus its “now in stereo”.

One of the few places with RTX 3070’s in stock that aren’t asking over inflated prices. Quick delivery, Placed my order Sunday, item was processed at warehouse Monday and delivered Tuesday morning via standard post. Had great customer service from the GM. You can tell he has many years of experience leading 10-25 person groups of people, knows how to look after and train them efficiently. Definitely will come back again for the wife’s computer needs soon, especially since things are “now in stereo”.

bijou

bijou

Quick service and easy ordering.

I was desperate for a particular A3 printer for work. It was sold out everywhere I looked or only available as a special order with a long wait time. Computer Alliance had it in stock, shipped it promptly and I had it a couple of days later. Would use them again.

Argowal

ArgowalPerth, WA

Great Store

Great items, accurate stock, quick shipping. I'd order from here again. It's great that they have a physical store as well. I do wish they had more shipping choices however, I only had one to choose from (item did arrive by when I needed it, but only just).

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service & advice, competitive pricing and fast delivery.

Thanks Guys for an easy, fast and smooth transaction. I always shop around for the best price and as always... end up back with you guys - Computer Alliance. I ordered online from your website and the Monitors, etc were shippped the same afternoon. Picked up by the courier. I received them the next day. I also received emails re the status of the order. Awesome service. Keep up the good work. Thanks, Ray

Dane

DaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product great quality

Lots to choose from and I got a great product that is great quality and delivery arrived in great time

Barney D.

Barney D.Sydney, NSW

First time buying from Computer Alliance, no issues and very quick service

I love how fast their website is, and how easy it is to find what I'm looking for. I came via PCPartPicker and had no problems locating the Asus RTX 2060 Super that I wanted. The order shipped out quickly, and arrived at home a couple days later.

Can't Blame Them For The Shipping Process

I ordered a case and a hard drive. Instead of packaging it into 1 item (or put the hard drive inside the case box) it was sent as x2 parcels. The case I got the next day, which was great. The hard drive? Even though it was picked up from the same location to be delivered to the same destination, wandered off somewhere and didn't get delivered for another few days, which delayed me building the computer. I know it's not their doing but please keep this in mind for the future and just bundle it up into 1 parcel if possible.

Jordan

JordanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

These Guys are amazing!!

help me trying to get the new 3000 series card made it a breeze took my stress away excellent service and quick as delivery once my card was in stock best place 100%% recommend

Wl1er

Wl1erSydney Surrounds, NSW

Received much better service from computer alliance than I have in the past from its competitors, plan to buy from here again

John

JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Service

I needed some questions answered before ordering a wireless access point. There are indeed real people that answer the phone. Happy to support small business as well. No problems with the order.

Rick T

Rick TAlice Springs

Great pricing, fast responses to emails, and even faster shipping!

Great store with a wide range of products at competitive prices. Very quick to respond to emails. Terrific experience all round.

Gordon H

Gordon HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and delivery

lowest price around and I was kept up to date on delivery times. Very fast at processing my order and delivery

Mitch M.

Mitch M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great online store fast delivery!

Easy to shop, awesome range, competitive prices and speedy delivery. Bought various PC components all were delivered within 2 days of purchase.

Anthony W

Anthony WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Prices with Fast Service

Easy to find what I was after on the website, with competitive prices. Ordering process was quick and simple, with order available for pickup quickly. Collecting order was quick, and staff member was friendly

Chooky

ChookyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy to deal with

We were sent a list of specifications by my son's school for the lap top they want him to have. I sent this list via email to Computer Alliance to make sure that I was getting what we needed. Their response time is fast and courteous and we received the lap top quickly. Very happy.