Computer Alliance Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)

Sloppy work

The website was nice and easy to use, customer service was good and prompt BUT.... the first time my custom desktop arrived the graphics was dead and also CPU fan was not attached to the heatsink, so I sent back the pc then when it was returned, it was working fine but my second harddrive was not seated correctly nor was it connected so I had to go into the case and reconnect it all. Overall I'm happy with the customer services but very disappointed in the quality of the build. There should also have been some packing on the inside of the case to prevent parts from coming loose and damaging others.

Robert G.

Robert G.South East Queensland, QLD

Slow to the point of being ridiculous

Warranty Claim MadeNo
fleecy

fleecyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not overly impressed.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CA Online Store

Meoi

MeoiSydney, NSW

False advertising about delivery - and I have business that depends on it.

Product PurchasedASUS Cerberus Mechanical RGB Keyboard

Don't buy from this store off ebay

I searched for a usbC to ethernet/VGA/USB/USBC adapter on ebay. The ad said that there was a special offer where I could get the product for $63 (the listed price of the item was $78). The postage was $15. The total on the checkout page was $78 and I enquired via chat to this store and was told that I would get a rebate for the purchase. So I purchased the item and was charged $78. I never received the rebate.