Computer Alliance Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (7)
Grace from the 'burbs

Grace from the 'burbsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product/price OK but no wrapping

The products/pricing & delivery R good/fast; but if I knew they'd just slap a label on the naked box I wouldn't buy from here. I don't need my postie making fun :)

GGADS

GGADSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Courier let down otherwise fast service

MaverickConsumer

MaverickConsumerQueensland

Good product, but can be improved.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

M J.

M J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast Computer, Low Sound Quality...

The store interface was easy to navigate...

I was not so satisfied that I could only choose between a couple of brands....

I rated the product I bought 3 stars because I am highly dissatisfied with the sound quality of my laptop. It is very low altogether and once put at the highest volume the sounds distorts and pops, which shows proof of a low quality product. Only thing I was satisfied with was the speed of the laptop. I am considering a return. I spent over 2,000 AUD and I can't even get a good sound quality. Step your game up computer Alliance!

Sameer Choudhari

Sameer ChoudhariSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delay in shipping & need to improve customer service

- Need to improve on shipping timeframe once order is placed. No excuses.
- Expect polite response when customer contact for queries, bargain or more info about the product.
+ Better pricing in eBay store

SPIDERPIG

SPIDERPIGCentral Queensland, QLD

WD My Cloud Home Duo is very meh

Easy to set up and that's where the good stuff stops. Unfortunately the cable supplied was damaged, can't easily set a static IP address, the multiple user accounts are extremely limited in that non admin users have one directory to share. Having to sign up to PLEX to stream media is a real hassle, on some devices you may have to acutally pay to use PLEX. If you are looking to back up your own data (private or business) and no one elses then this is excellent, the mobile access is really good.

Mixed bag

I was very pleased with the price for the laptop I purchased, and the relatively quick delivery. I was underwhelmed by the payment, invoicing, and receipting process, which left a fair bit to be desired and made my reimbursement from my workplace unnecessarily laborious, however the staff did try to be helpful and replied to my email over the weekend.

Tarique

TariquePerth, WA

Good deals

I bought a 2080Ti got it for a really good price lowest I've ever seen it. Site is easy to navigate and they have a good range.

The only downside is shipping I would avoid Star Track took a week and a half to get a product with express shipping with other couriers I usually receive goods in 48 hrs.