Computer Alliance Physical store

Computer Alliance Physical store

Karen D.

Karen D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

Really good advice and customer service - explained the differences between the two products very well (as we were buying as a gift and were not sure). They took our order over the telephone and it was all ready to be collected in-store when we arrived. Great range of MSI products and fantastic Black Friday sale!

Craig M

Craig MAU

Awesome MSI Infinite S RTX 2060 PC great product, fantastic price and A1 service at Computer Alliance

Tracie T.

Tracie T.

Great Service

the website was easy to navigate and over the phone Alex was most helpful in helping me choose the right MSI desktop gaming computer for my requirements. Thank you, very satisfied

Providing Invaluable Service

This is one of the few places that I can shop with confidence knowing that the quality of the product you are purchasing is guaranteed. In an era where it is getting increasingly difficult to find anything in a shop, I appreciate the service CA provides.

The only gripe I have is the way you have to queue just to let them know what you want. This means that if there are many customers, you could wait for 30 mins only to be told what you want isnt available which would be a colossal waste of time.

MLB

MLBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and advice

Great customer service and good advice for us as first time buyers. Explained the differences between the products well and helped us make the best choice. Easy pick up service and excellent after sales help over the phone. Good range of MSI products to choose from and an excellent Black Friday deal! Thanks.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mt Gravatt

SMS

SMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

New to gaming

Good advice as to what to buy as a first time gamer. Looks cool.
Looking forward to opening it for Christmas.
Helpful staff, although very busy this time of year.
See you next time

Great PC

An amazing pc build from them and I couldn't find a fault with it, it was much worth the money and would define you build another pc with them. Great company

Store LocationMy Gravatt on Logan road

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Thanks Jay for your patience and taking the time to show me different models and compare prices. My new MSI stealth is a pretty awesome machine and I'm so far a very happy customer. I'm not local to the store but will be back when I need to upgrade.

tofu

tofuBrisbane

Good prices

good to have a store that has demo models out to view and feel before purchasing.

these guys always have deals on so you never really need to pay full

Store LocationMount Gravatt
Jason

JasonQueensland

Great Product and service!

Great service for going through the trouble of understanding what I am really need and offer me solutions of IT product. Bernard even go through the effort of comparing the difference of product and we came to conclusion of MSI Trident 9SE-073 AU for my use. I can't wait to put it in use at work to see it's full potential!

Brook C.

Brook C.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and great product

Recently purchased The MSI Trident 3 from here and so far is working beautifully with no faults. Perfect choice as a gaming and work PC. Impressed with both the quality of the trident 3 as well as the lovely customer service provided even on a busy day. Massive upgrade to my set up after my previous PC and I'm super happy with my purchase.

Store Locationlogan rd, Mount Gravatt

Jeremy

JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

Notice me MSI Trident 3 ARCTIC 9SI-417AU

Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 Arctic 9SI-417AU

Best Service and Gear

I have been going to Computer Alliance for a few years now and their services have always been exceptional. The staff are extremely friendly and knowledgable and they have great quality products. With the expert advice I received, I was finally able to upgrade to an MSI Trident A 9SI-293AU GTX1660Ti Gaming PC, which is proving to be an amazing system.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mt Gravatt

shaun

shaunQueensland

Budget-Friendly

The Trident 3 is an excellent choice for someone thinking to start in PC Gaming. Pricing is budget-friendly and the transaction was almost immediate thanks to the customer service at Computer Alliance. The installation process was swift and simple. After struggling to game on a mac for nearly 5 years, I saved up just enough money to purchase this system. Now I can finally play games without having to worry about stutters or frame drops. I highly recommend this product for someone thinking to start in PC Gaming.

Store LocationComputer Alliance 1517 Logan Rd, Mt Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Janelle W.

Janelle W.North Queensland, QLD

Bet Service

computer alliance were extremely helpful with all the information i was looking for when buying my MSI Infinite X Plus Gaming Desktop and once I got it home and set it up I could see everything i was told about this system was true and correct This pc will last many years and will make my gaming experience very enjoyable. The staff at Computer Alliance were extremely helpful on the phone prior to my purchase even put the MSI asid for me to pick up later that day would definitely deal with them again and highly recommend the MSI Infinite X plus for any gamers looking at uping their game I am also a Streamer and this machine is a beat and ticks every box

Lothric

LothricSouth East Queensland, QLD

An outstanding service and product.

Store LocationComputer Allience
Product PurchasedMSI Trident X Plus 9SF-291AU RTX2080Ti Gaming PC

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service MT Gravatt stote Brisbane

Excellent clear competent advice, great polite service, helpful and persistent in resolving any issue. Pricing very competitive. Refreshing compared to many other retailers and repairers who want to get rid of you as soon as they can. Top recommendations to these guys.

Store LocationMt Gravatt Brisbane Queensland
Product Purchasedmodem

Peter K

Peter KPerth, WA

Brilliant customer service - Very helpful

The website was very easy to navigate.
They have an extensive product range
I am extremely pleased with the assistance I received with selecting the Asus ROG gaming laptop, SSHD and trackball mouse that I purchased.
I was caught between 2 laptops and as I am in another state and hadn't seen either laptop.
A staff member went the extra mile and TXT me a video of both to assist me in choosing
Couldn't be more pleased.
Will definitely buy from Computer Alliance again.

Store Location1517 Logan Rd, Mount Gravatt QLD 4122

Eduardo L.

Eduardo L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good experience. I'll be shopping there again for sure

They have a nice showroom and the people working there are helpful and friendly. They gave me space when I wanted to browse around while I was making my mind up and good support when I needed help. My suggestion for the customers is navigating on their website first then arriving there with a list of interesting products, it will save you some time. They have a wide stock and many of these products aren't available in the showroom shelves. I'm happy with the outcome of my visit and satisfied with the products acquired there. I do recommend this place.

Store Location1517 Logan Road Mt Gravatt QLD 4122

Greg P.

Greg P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Lets be clear, this is a stockist, they are middle men for IT products, as such they need to have the highest regard for customer service.I was not satisfied with their service, and found their staff to be arrogant and rude. I wont be returning to this stockist, many other businesses with better people skills and desire to help. Very disappointed, did not feel like a valued customer. Also, the information that they scrape from customers serves their and third party promotion; be wary to understand what information you provide and how they will use and or sell to other users. Great range of quality products, but they are a stockist, a service provider and not a manufacturer.

Product PurchasedDas Keyboard Model S Professional