Computer Alliance Physical store

Computer Alliance Physical store

Always great to deal with them

Have bought several items from them. They have always been quick when I pick up item. Also great when ebay has promo as they dont seem to increase prices on items I have viewed.

Store LocationBrisbane

My Goto Store for Computer Products

I have been using CA, for a long time, staff are great, best to go during the week, only because they are so busy on weekends, which means only 1 thing, great value and great customer service, 3yr warranty is prefect also on computer builds

Store LocationMt Gravatt

Great store

The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, they have great prices and a great range of products. I would not shop anywhere else for my computer. They have a very good repair team as well

Store LocationMt gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Ideal to extend wifi

This was easy to setup and the ethernet port allowed me to connect the Foxtel IQ2, download speeds much faster than power adapters. Joshua was helpful in explaining which extender would suit my needs.

Store LocationMt Gravatt

Spoke to Brett

We had been to several different national chains. We were looking to set up a complete home office. We are computer illiterate and needed help. We got no assistance elsewhere and a friend recommended Computer Alliance. Brett was very helpful and set us up completely in 30 minutes. CHEAPEST PRICES as well

Store LocationMount Gravatt

Brilliant Service & Advice

My 12 year old son wanted to build his own computer, he got awesome advice and service, thankyou for taking the time to help. one very happy boy! we'll be back

Store Locationmt Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Always my port of call anything computer.

I have had nothing but good experiences with my purchases and computer repairs here. They have all the accessories and help you need and prices are on par with their competitors.

Great Product and Service

Really impressed with price and communication. The Monitor is fantastic. We collected from the store on a Sunday, the next day after ordering online. Transaction was seamless. I Highly recommended Computer Alliance.

Store LocationBrisbane
Product PurchasedAOC AGON AG322QCX

Daughters laptop need ssd hard drive

very easy to get to store even for none local out of state visitor from Narromine N.S.W.
great range and quality of products on show.very clean and tidy store pleasant stall.

Store Locationmount Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Highly recommended computer + parts retailer!!!

Very knowledgeable and helpful staff with a wide range and competitive prices. Definitely recommend both the online store (quick response times for all enquiries) and the physical store, especially if you live in Brisbane. Good to have understanding and helpful staff tell you what you need to know, rather than what they want to sell you

Product PurchasedFull set of parts for custom PC

Fast service

Had an issue with an old QNAP that died, the team identified the correct unit that would replace and handle the swap in, was all sorted in quick time. Also needed a replacement desktop for home use, salesperson listened to my needs, suggested a unit that was not over the top in features and price, and did a nice deal putting everything together.

Nice staff

Ordered a cheap monitor through their online store and didn't like it. Went to their store to return it ~3 days later. They gave me store credit and I bought a better monitor. Staff was very friendly and informative.

Excellent Shop Great Pricing

Great Shop and Pricing. I have been going here for years no matter which part of Brisbane i live. Their weekly specials are very good and worth looking. Wish they had more branches in brisbane

rubbish

do not shop here warning..... They don't like you returning stuff, bought a laptop there returns policy says 12 days 5 days i tried to return they wouldn't have it don't buy here....

Neutral

I got my parts but spent a few days trying to figure out that the usb windows 10 they sold me was faulty, fortunately we could download it to a new usb stick and use the key that came with it... as for when I purchased the parts...
As I ordered them online so we could pick them up ourselves they were collected in a timely matter as to be expected, everything was boxed properly and taped together for ease of carry. I won't shower any praises, I paid for the goods and recieved them, the staff member Josh didn't waste any of my time that is all I have to say.

Everything I needed

I Bought Thermal paste for CPU. I arrived at store and referred to staff member straight away.
Great service, price and availability of the items I was looking for. I previously bought my computer from this store also a number of years ago, so this just continues the great service.

Great local store with excellent service

Always have a great range and competitive prices compared to some purely online stores. Also they have people available and products on shelves making a big purchase less stressful.

All good

The guys were very helpful and and informative with the different laptops that were on offer ! Sales guy was a legend

Great service and value

I was extremely happy with the service, price and availability of the items I was looking for. The staff were really helpful and I will definately be a return customer.

Easy to navigate their site and pick parts.
Great range of products to choose from.
Built for free and ready to go as soon as payment went through.
Very satisfied with the quality of products I bought and cable management is much better than what I would have done, 10/10.