Computer Alliance Physical store

Computer Alliance Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (96)
Yasmeen

YasmeenBrisbane

Cheating and Lier

I bought a Dell USB C D6000 docking station. The item comes with a USB C cable with USB C to USB A adapter. The specification claims this item supports three 4k monitors simultaneously. Actually, it only suppors two monitors when use USB A. No where say two monitors only when use USB C to A adapter, even in DELL official website. I returned the item next day and the guy promised to give full refund. However, I found they lied when I checked my bank account a few days late.

Product PurchasedDell D6000 USB C Docking Station

Service desk and support for DoA monitor

View

ViewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lackluster Service

Customer service is bad, people are left waiting for no reason.
Every product has warranty and they claim that THIS particular product that I want to return has no warranty.
Ordered to have my PC air sprayed to clean, it was not clean.
I don't know why they have good reviews, my experience was terrible.

Store LocationMt Gravatt

Samuel Y.

Samuel Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Beyond rubbish

Hi guys,

This store is a black-hearted store. The sales prima facie looked very enthusiastic to customers. The thing is they earn you money with extra profit and an extremely bad attitude after you pay a deposit. As my experience, after I pay 300 deposit for my computer build-up, I am totally lost and ripped off. Josh and Britt as two very bad salespeople did that making me paying an extra 270 dollars extra with a very very very bad attitude. My total building up cost is 4200, which should be 270 less. I will NEVER come to this rubbish store in future

Store LocationQLD
ROB

ROBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use and Comprehensive

Site was easy to navigate and product range extensive, the item I bought was extremely good value and was delivered in good time, packaging was good. Payment via Paypal makes it all easy

Store LocationBrisbane
Product PurchasedYCC365Plus Smart Security Camera

Great service, great products

Over the past few days I’ve gone and made multiple purchases while making my new PC build and they’ve been reliable every time! Forgotten something? Just make another order quickly and they’ll be sure to have it ready within minutes.

Store LocationMount Gravatt
Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Eddy

EddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Physical Store in Brisbane

JoeBloggs

JoeBloggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Showroom in Brisbane

Computer alliance has the nicest PC showroom, I also ways enjoy visiting CA to see all the latest gaming rigs and laptops on display. Certainly gives me ideas for my next build. All round computer alliance is really good, great pricing, good sales staff, fast and fantastic after sales support.

Justin

JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing staff and awesome service!

I dreaded going to a store to buy something during the Covid-19 epidemic, but my poor old monitor was just about dead. I looked around and found the one I wanted and as always Computer Alliance had the stock and a competitive price. I went to the store and with all the special social distancing requirements the staff at the store had set up an easy to navigate system, they were all friendly and courteous making the whole transaction effortless! Thank you again CA!

Store LocationMt. Gravatt
Product PurchasedMSI Optix MPG341CQR

Lu T

Lu TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service from ordering to collecting

The most efficient service process that I have ever experienced - ordered and paid for on collection within an hour (30 mins of this was travel time to the Mt Gravatt store) so have now ordered a 2nd LenovoV145 laptop and experienced the same so 2 big bright gratitude customer stars team

Store LocationMy Gravatt
Livy

LivySouth East Queensland, QLD

I had a very fast and easy purchase.

I rang the store to see if they had the product that I was looking for, they did and I then went over and picked it up. They were very strict of enforcing people to keep their distance.

Store LocationMt. Gravatt Qld
frank

frankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speed of light

Called in and asked for the replacement SSD and Bernard came up with the replacement hard drive quickly. Picked it up at the store with all the safety procedures in place. Great job Guys.

Product PurchasedSamsung solid state drive
Kamal

KamalSouth East Queensland, QLD

MSI MPG341CQR Monitor

Computer Alliance are fantastic as usual, I bought an MSI MPG341CQR from them. Coming from an Acer Predator X34 this monitor isn't worlds better, but going up to 144hz, and the slightly better panel were some nice creature comfort upgrades. I also love the thoughtful additions in this monitor, the webcam (while not great) is a nice touch, the little hook to attach a webcam up top is nice, and a built in mouse bungee is awesome if you don't use a wireless mouse.

Great panel, relatively well priced, can't fault it. Ultra-wide gaming is amazing.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mount Gravatt
Product PurchasedMSI MPG341CQR

Ella

EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service & Product Price

Searched online for a particular product I was looking for and saw this store had it in stock. Caught the bus to the area and it was a short walk to the store. They were practicing good social distancing and enforcing it too! Only had to wait about 5 minutes to get inside (it is a small store so having customers wait outside is definitely the right way for them to operate given the current circumstances of COVID-19). Customer service was excellent and quick. Was out of there in 5 minutes with the product I wanted at a very competitive price.

Hiep L.

Hiep L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great store with great staff

I came in to pick up a couple of items that I had ordered online and it was super easy. I also ordered a custom PC that I stuffed up while ordering but after Alex had a look, let me know that there were a few in stock that I could pick it up then and there instead of waiting.
I got home and everything was plug and play, no dramas whatsoever.
10/10 I would be back for anymore of my tech needs.

Store Location4077
Product PurchasedPC

Rod P.

Rod P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great no-fuss service

The HDD failed in my NAS on Saturday night. Despite all the hysteria re COVID-19, this store was open on a Sunday. I presume it was the manager in the carpark, baking in the hot sun, patiently asking people to queue at a safe distance from each other outside the store, limiting the number of customers inside the store to the number of staff who could help them. Smart.

It would of been easy for him to close his store, but no, he was organised, cheery and there to provide good products and great service, despite the crazyness of the world.

My NAS was up and running Sunday afternoon.

You guys deserve to be in business. I wish you every success. Yes, I will be back again

Store LocationLogan Rd, Mt Gravatt
Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ten times better than umart

Fantastic service by competent staff who were very helpful. Support this local business if you want IT gear they’re great! They have a good range of products on display, easy access to staff and plenty of parking. They even help you get larger items into your car.

Store LocationComputer Alliance, MT Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best computer store out there

100% working with nothing doing anything to to make it unusable anyway what so ever. When I bought this product, staff were very quick on making sure I got it and they also were very nice and helpful 10/10 computer alliance

Store LocationMT Gravat computer alliance
Dane

DaneDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic purchase experience and incredible support!

Impressive showroom. Physically compare models/makes of any products you're seeking.

Customer service is phenomenal focusing on old fashioned values, warranty, service and satisfaction.

The MSI Optix MPG341CQR is a deam of a monitor. Couldn't be happier!

Store LocationMt Gravatt
Product PurchasedMSi Optix MAG341CQ

Stephen S.

Stephen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome work on my gaming computer

Hi guys thanks so much for the great work you did on my gaming computer all is going great the extra memory and the ram is great thumbs up 10 out of 10 computer alliance

Store LocationUpper mt Gravatt