Computer Alliance Physical store

Computer Alliance Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (136)
A.Cole

A.ColeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful

Was sent here from another store who suggested Computer Alliance would have what I needed. First time at this store but won’t be the last. Excellent service to ensure I had the right product for my laptop and monitors. Everything worked a treat when I set it up at home. Very helpful people.

John S

John S

Quality products and service

The service is organized for you when you enter the store and it is dedicated to finding solutions.

When I selected a product in-store and it was hard to locate in the warehouse, rather than asking me to come back when they found it, extra staff were called in to help find the item. I was impressed with their persistence and also honesty.

I have been coming for years and my record of purchases means anything I own can be searched up which allows CA staff to guide me in selecting add-ons, or for replacements or problem solving.

Neil McCoy

Neil McCoySouth East Queensland, QLD

ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home

Purchased the ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home at the SALE PRICE very disappointed to see it $200 less than the sale price 2 weeks latter difficult to trust them again as the sales man said there was no wiggle room on price .staff and service are excellent .

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Tallis

Tallis

Great service and advice

All ready knew what I wanted, but the tips I received were first class made installation so simple. Would use again for my tech items. Best pricing by far.

Great experiance

The guys there could see i am a little lost when it comes to pc's and offered their assistance. Great store will shop again

ADAM W

ADAM W

Great Value, Great Service !!

Computer Alliance provided best value for money and the product was in stock. The purchase process was quick and seamless !!

David L.

David L.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, effective and efficient

I wanted a new gaming monitor for my PC so I made the call to the CA store where I spoke to Josh M. Within 5 minutes there was a recommendation that suited my needs. I went into the store to view the product and again, within 5 minutes, I confirmed my purchase. Very happy with the monitor and customer service. I didn't bother asking for a discount because when you compare the price online, CA is usually the cheapest.

Great service, quality products

I've been shopping at CA for over 15 years, on the rare times I've had issues their staff have resolved them quickly and without hassle.

Angela C.

Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and knowledge. Absolutely going back, great store. My son was very happy and loved what was in store and the set up.

ordinarycookandy

ordinarycookandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Camper!

I purchased 32GB of ADATA DDR4 RAM 2x16GB for a new iMac 2020 i7 3.8Ghz it runs perfectly well according to specification no compatibility issue at all. I'm happy with my purchase the shop staff were friendly and courteous but very busy on Boxing Day.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy refund policy

Had bought the wrong monitor unknowingly and tried to return and exchange for the correct one. Was charged 10% for the 'pleasure' of returning the item, even though the monitor I wanted to buy was $30 more expensive! They complained that the box had been opened. In that case, how would I know it was the incorrect monitor without opening it? I had reboxed it exactly the way it was and hadn't even connected the monitor to my computer. The staff extremely rude and was initially told that the manager was too busy to attend to my query. I am disgusted. I have been a loyal customer over the last few years and had recommended them to others. No more!

Efficient and knowledgeable

For this particular time I went in to buy some thermal paste and other peripherals. Total time was less than 10 mins, the sales person was quick and efficient.

Always has been fast, efficient and reliable. Warranty claim has always been smooth with them.

Craig M

Craig MAU

The best place to buy stuff

I like the strong nerd vibe here. The prices are the best, especially the MSI gaming PC specials! Really, this is the best store to purchase anything related to computers and gaming. Tech support is also very good.

Ken S.

Ken S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

Staff were very friendly and helpful great line of stock prices were very good easy to find will shop there again.

bob

bobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stock on hand

Hi was after a replacement copier tried a few online sites - select item only to find - out of stock backorder. Back to old-fashioned way contact local store success printer in stock everyone's happy

A to B driver

A to B driverBrisbane

Excellent prices, excellent support

After buying the parts online from their online store (super easy, fantastic prices) for my new gaming PC, I assembled it but there was no monitor signal.

I took it in on Saturday morning and the very helpful technician glanced at the parts and immediately identified the issue.

My PC was fixed on the same day free of charge.

I will definitely be returning and recommending them to friends and family!

Epson Printer

Epson PrinterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product (printer),price & service

I'm very satisfied with the deal & with the help setting up. I'll recommend the store to anyone wanting great products at great prices with great service.

clarej

clarejSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always Knowledgeable & Ready to Help

I've been twice to the store now and both times, I've been met with friendly knowledgeable staff. They listen to what it is that you need and provide info on the best products (budget option & better quality ones). Very happy with all the items I've purchased so far! Thank you

Lachlan N.

Lachlan N.South East Queensland, QLD

I challenge you to find a better sales rep then Bernard!

Brent Bryan

Brent BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed bag. some great staff and some total arrogant fools

Was told by the manager the fact I was disabled was irrelevant. despite all my business being through the national disability insurance scheme. very very rude and uncaring. all about the dollar these cowboys. there are cheaper and better run shops in Brisbane. sales manager a know it all that overstepped the mark. general manager I'm still pondering.