Computer Alliance Physical store

Computer Alliance Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (81)

Empowr

EmpowrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, great prices & range of products!

I went into the store to purchase a new computer monitor and all the staff were very helpful and the prices were excellent. If you need anything computer wise this is a place to go in Brisbane.

Store LocationBrisbane store

Jarrod

JarrodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got What I Wanted Easily

Easy To use Website gave me a heads up.
Went in store - friendly sales rep talked me step by step through options to suit my needs.
Compared pricing between Build and Pre-built with ease.
Purchased Pre-Built due to time requirements, But happy with sale - Good service. Good products.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mt Gravatt QLD Australia

GoldCoastGM

GoldCoastGMSouth East Queensland, QLD

New VR Gaming Rig

Had looked on the website, then went in-store to discuss options with the guys at Computer Alliance.
They were really helpful (as usual) and had a great knowledge base.
Got a great deal on a new MSI Trident rig with much better stats than what I had been looking at elsewhere for about the same price.
Looking forward to setting it up with the RTX2060 video card running my games to the maxx
Always happy dealing with these guys and the quality products they sell

Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 9SA Gaming Desktop

Wonderful Customer Service, super helpful!

Staff were super friendly and helpful in choosing my new computer. They gave us the best deals and explained everything. Easy to find products in store and super easy payment process.

Matt

MattRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Purchasing MSI gaming computer

In purchasing the MSI gaming computer the sales staff were very helpful with desktop comparisons. The MSI was a great deal with free keyboard and Mouse, plus the free monitor on redemption.The back to school sale definitely made my decision so much easier especially driving 2.5 hours to purchase a computer.

toby cumming

toby cummingSouth East Queensland, QLD

incredible gaming pc

incredible gaming pc i got everything that i wanted out of it and cant wait to download my favourite new 2020 releases and play them with minimal 80 fps. thank you msi for creating this pc

Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 9SA-433AU

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of the Trident X Plus Desktop

In purchasing the Trident X Plus desktop I was provided excellent support from both sales staff and service staff. The sales staff help me with desktop comparisons and the service staff helped me with the transfer of profiles and data from the old PC to the new PC. The transfer tips helped me save time and effort (thanks David)

Store LocationMt Gravatt, QLD
Product PurchasedMSi Trident X Plus 9S

Great deal on computer

Great deal on the msi computer, which includes a keyboard and mouse and a monitor. However it is quite hard to redeem the monitor, as it is a complicated system

Store Locationbrisbane

Cool Barn

Cool BarnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best computer store

Computer Alliance is, in my opinion, one of the best computer stores in Brisbane. The prices are decent, but more importantly to go with that the customer service is top-notch.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mt Gravatt
James H.

James H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing quality

I was wondering whether I should put a PC together myself but lugging around an enormous heavy case didn't appeal to me - I got the MSi Trident X Plus 9SE-073AU and I'm amazed. It's better than anything I could have built, worked straight up out of the box (more than can be said for a lot of the systems I've built!), looks sleek and understated and runs everything beautifully at maximum settings. I thought that I'd be sacrificing performance for a smaller form factor, but I was completely wrong. Give it a look.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mount Gravatt

brandon b.

brandon b.South East Queensland, QLD

My New MSI Gaming PC

I recently got the MSI Infinite S 9SC-004AU RTX2060 Gaming PC from Computer Alliance. They were friendly and help effectively. My new computer was fast to boot from the start, I love the speed already compared to my old PC. I have had no problems so far and all my friends are impressed by my new PC. I would recommend Computer Alliance and this PC to anyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

snowpixie

snowpixieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleek and efficient

The Computer Alliance team helped me find my perfect pc! I was originally torn between a few options, including building a pc from scratch, but nothing could beat the MSI Trident A 9SI-293AU GTX1660Ti Gaming PC. This is my first MSI desktop and I am blown away by both the performance and design. They managed to pack a high-performance desktop into a sleek and compact system. I have been using this desktop for over a month now and I have no complaints whatsoever.

Product PurchasedMSI Trident A 9SI-293AU GTX1660Ti

Can't wait for monitor

Very easy, wide range of products butTrident was best for me.
Looks good, can't wait for monitor to arrive.
Specs look to be exactly what I need. With the bonus looks great.

Store LocationComputerAlliance Mt Gravatt

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

MSI Infinite S 9SC-004AU RTX2060 Gaming PC

Purchased the MSI Infinite S 9SC-004AU RTX2060 Gaming PC from Computer Alliance. Easy purchase, packaged well and easy to set up. Up and running in no time and perfomance of the system has been excellent - has met all expectations.

Tony Riley

Tony RileySouth East Queensland, QLD

New Gaming PC

Store is well laid out. staff greet you on entry and service is fantastic. Bought a new P_C and had it at the counter and paid for within 20 minutes.

Store LocationMt Gravatt Computer Alliance
Product PurchasedMSI Trident A 8SC-097AU Gaming Desktop

Always a great service from their knowledgeable sales representatives

Prices are competitive. Service from their sales representatives is always professional and concise. I will not hesitate to refer them onto anyone that I know looking for technology products in the future.

Lindy

LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range & price

The Computer Alliance website shows the huge variety on offer, magic to navigate and compare, and if its in stock at the store, no waiting! In we went and super happy with the product we purchased. We compared with other retailers, and they couldn't match the range even slightly, and the price was good for the quality. Will be back next pay for more, the product Guarantee's appear solid too.. Suggestion... Wouldn't hurt to get 'Afterpay' though, guys? You'd sell more! Cheers

Store LocationMt Gravatt, Brisbane
Product PurchasedLogitech MK235 Keyboard and Mouse Combo

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very reasonably priced to other stores.

The web site was easy to search for the product I required. The store has quite a variety of hardware and software available. The service dept were very helpful with my product purchased.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mt Gravatt Qld
Product PurchasedMicrosoft Home and Business 2019

Felix H.

Felix H.South East Queensland, QLD

Infinite S 9SC-004AU Amazing!!!!!! Awesome CRazy Good

Computer Alliance is the MSI Store of QLD, SO great, so helpful and the products are
fantastic the blow my mind away. Today was the first day ever entering computer alliance, and as soon as i walk through the doors my jaw dropped then followed by a humungus smile on my face with all the MSI products on display. thank you so much MSI :]

Store Locationcomputer alliance

Kane

KaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Can’t wait to use it!

When I was in the store it was easy to navigate around and find the product that I wanted to buy, the staff were very friendly and kind. They were very helpful in helping me find the product that I desired.

Store Location4122