Computer Alliance Physical store

Computer Alliance Physical store

Zane

ZaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great people, Great service.

Amazing people, extremely helpful and will definitely recommend to anyone that needs help with anything computer related. Great prices compared to mainstream outlets. Give solid helpful advice to even those that arent interested in computers.

Store Location1517 Logan Road, Mt Gravatt
Product PurchasedAMD ryzen 3700x

Ash M.

Ash M.South East Queensland, QLD

PG349Q/PC BUILD

Worked with Brett on a new pc build, monitor, mouse and keyboard. He was helpfull the hole process and kept me up to date on it all, when it was getting built and when it should be ready. Great serverice and will use them again like i have before with buying laptops. After sales help was great as well.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mt Gravatt

Tony - Mansfield Qld

Tony - Mansfield QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best birthday ever

GeeBee

GeeBeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

I drive past the store a couple of times a week, making it quite accessible to get to.

I have had occasion to buy a few items there recently. The experiences have been pleasant. It is quite a busy store. They do go to some lengths to verify purchases when selling a desktop unit etc which is good.

All of the products have worked as expected. No dramas.

Product PurchasedSSD

Idontreallylikereviewing

IdontreallylikereviewingSouth East Queensland, QLD

I do everything I can to avoid shopping here.

I wasn’t going to write a review, but since you emailed me and asked me to:

I bought a fairly simple item, just wanted to buy it and walk out. I was forced to give my name, email address and full residential address in order to complete the sale. Was told it was compulsory. I said I’d prefer not to as I don’t see the need and I would rather not get marketing material or that sort of thing. The salesperson stifled a laugh and told me that wouldn’t happen. Then you email me and ask me to write a review...

Have shopped here a few times when I can’t find something elsewhere. Really don’t like it. Always something odd happens.

Store LocationMy Gravatt

Gregory F.

Gregory F.South East Queensland, QLD

Good to buy a computer from a store... and not online

Having to buy a new computer is not an easy task, there are a multitude of offers on line. However, it was good to find a physical store with people who could answer all your questions and also provide great service and price. Certainly recommend this store.

Store LocationComputer Alliance - Mount Gravatt Brisbane
Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Laptop

Nashy

NashySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best computer store in Brisbane

These guys are fast, have most products available, and are competitively priced. Heading in store for pickup, there is no waiting, the order is available, and you leave again. CA have taken over as best in Brisbane. No reason to use Umart or MSY now.

Lee I.

Lee I.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Range Of Products

I had been looking for a particular gaming router and these guys were the only one who physically had them in stock and it was $200 cheaper than JB Hi Fi and Harvey Norman were selling it for.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mount Gravatt
Product PurchasedNight Hawk XR700

Lovely service, did what they can to help me find a pc perfect for what I wanted.

The store was easy to navigate and was asked if assistance was required as soon as I walked into the store and was directed to a waiting area to be seen by sale staff. It was quite busy but I was served within 10 minutes. I spoke to Dylan who was able to direct me who (knows very little RE: computers) to a pc that would run all the games I played. Dylan kept the PC within my price range and with further discussion was able to remove unnecessary features that saved me a few hundred dollars I was able to put towards a nice monitor to go with the PC.
Excellent service and the PC has been amazing so far, I've had further support if I encounter any problems and appreciate the wonderful customer service.

Store Location1517 Logan Road, Mount Gravatt
Product PurchasedMSI Infinite S 9SC-004AU RTX2060 Gaming PC Win 10
BSW

BSWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest management

Sold me item that won’t work on my home setup (I’m running 32bit and it only works on 64bit. They said very few people use 32bit now) and then charged “restocking fee” upon return despite this not being listed as return condition on invoice and return sales person agreeing I was sold the wrong thing. Would never recommend as too suspicious now what other things they are doing/charging for behind backs. Sales staff were friendly and honest but can’t say much for management.

Store LocationMount Gravatt

scott b

scott bSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are amazing

They had great customer service and were very help full. there was something wrong with my computer and they were so help full and fixed it within a day really recommend them.

Store LocationMt gravatt

Good Business

Easy since I had been there before, often I can find something that I want or suitable for my needs. The staff are helpful, It is a place to work.

Store LocationLogan Road Mt Gravatt

BauhnOwner

BauhnOwner

MSI GL63 Purchase....

Store had a lot of notebooks on demo/powered on.. Great. Store was very busy (Sunday 30June - tax time). Was hard to get salesman to help with purchase...few staff at checkout counter not doing anything however. Did purchase using zip pay...had to prompt salesman (I think he was the Manager) for a computer to use so I can do the online order. Did not ask if I wanted a mouse, monitor etc etc. Good prices and range of products made up for experience.

Store LocationComputer Alliance, Mt Gravatt

Stress-free transaction.

I was searching for an Nvidia Shield and found the product online at Computer Alliance, one of my regular tech. stops. Easy to locate the product and it was in stock. I hold the brand in high regard. Price was within my ballpark and I conducted the transaction with pick-up the following day.
The unit was connected and running within a few minutes. It was far superior to the on-board unit in my Sony TV.

Pick-Keong A.

Pick-Keong A.South East Queensland, QLD

Alex Wu is very professional and helpful. Will definitely come back for more business. He know what we after, he gave right advice, can't be more happier. Really happy with both the products and services.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mt Gravatt
BrisbaneGuy

BrisbaneGuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Always great to deal with them

Have bought several items from them. They have always been quick when I pick up item. Also great when ebay has promo as they dont seem to increase prices on items I have viewed.

Store LocationBrisbane

Heath Cleary

Heath ClearySouth East Queensland, QLD

My Goto Store for Computer Products

I have been using CA, for a long time, staff are great, best to go during the week, only because they are so busy on weekends, which means only 1 thing, great value and great customer service, 3yr warranty is prefect also on computer builds

Rob

Rob

Great store

The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, they have great prices and a great range of products. I would not shop anywhere else for my computer. They have a very good repair team as well

Store LocationMt gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Dimmy

DimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal to extend wifi

This was easy to setup and the ethernet port allowed me to connect the Foxtel IQ2, download speeds much faster than power adapters. Joshua was helpful in explaining which extender would suit my needs.

NOW WORK FROM HOME

NOW WORK FROM HOMESouth East Queensland, QLD

Spoke to Brett

We had been to several different national chains. We were looking to set up a complete home office. We are computer illiterate and needed help. We got no assistance elsewhere and a friend recommended Computer Alliance. Brett was very helpful and set us up completely in 30 minutes. CHEAPEST PRICES as well

Store LocationMount Gravatt