Online store, Physical store

4.9 (1,129)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (23) · No (1,141)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,236)

Magnon

MagnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service with clear communication, very professional

I ordered a motherboard, CPU and memory. It was great to be able to select show only items that are "in stock"

MSI B450-A Pro Max motherboard
AMD Ryzen 3 3300X CPU
G.Skill 8GB (2x4GB) Ripjaws 2666Mhz memory kit

Great clear communication.
One of the items I selected had limited stock and I was advised on order that they would confirm the order was available before I should pay.

I regularly purchase from them and don't hesitate to recommend them to people.

Wisey

WiseyToowoomba

Fast movers ... BUT ...

Super quick shipping

I used Computer Alliance for a whole PC build and now a replacement PSU for another computer. Shipping was fast and everything has worked great so far. Would use again.

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Prompt, good communication, fast postage

Great experience, I would definitely buy from this store again. Very reasonable prices on the items I looked at and good communication to follow up purchase.

Adam

AdamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top notch store

Excellent customer service, very competitive prices, swift delivery. I cant recommend this store any higher.
Great work guys, I will definitely be shopping there again. Keep up the good work.

Ron - Ningi

Ron - NingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review

Have used Computer Alliance for many years and have always found them to be helpful and technically spot on. Certainly have no need to shop

Yvette T.

Yvette T.Perth, WA

Fantasia service

Fantastic prices, Fast easy checkout with quick delivery.
Was kept informed through the entire process.
Would definitely buy from again. A+++++++++++++

John S

John S

Quality products and service

The service is organized for you when you enter the store and it is dedicated to finding solutions.

When I selected a product in-store and it was hard to locate in the warehouse, rather than asking me to come back when they found it, extra staff were called in to help find the item. I was impressed with their persistence and also honesty.

I have been coming for years and my record of purchases means anything I own can be searched up which allows CA staff to guide me in selecting add-ons, or for replacements or problem solving.

Troy

TroyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

These guys were fantastic! Purchased a RTX 3070 from them. The price was extremely competitive especially in the current environment. Also the shipping was extremely fast compared to other retailers I have been dealing with as of late. Thanks so much.

Product PurchasedASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070

John

John

Computer Alliance Online were superb

Placed my order on the Friday it shipped on Monday, They answered my questions via email or phone. Couldn't ask for more. Pity i could not say the same for Australia post order turned up on the 25th half in the morning and half in the afternoon. Australia Post ruined an otherwise fantastic shopping experience.
Case is fantastic. I am extremely happy with the purchase just wish i could have used a delivery method other than Australia Post.

Synology NAS

Came as described and service was great. Quick delivery and follow up email to check all was great. Will buy from them again.

James S.

James S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, affordable, stress-free.

Detailed and user-friendly Website; I loved the compare feature when choosing products.
Delivery was super quick and the product were high-quality.

Bob

BobNorth Queensland, QLD

Super fast delivery

If you need computer parts quick, and want a reliable service, go with these guys. Prices were very reasonable also.

There's a reason these guys are 5 stars

Easy to navigate website, great price, fast shipping and delivery, plenty of updates on arrival and received in perfect condition after interstate post.

Nik Long

Nik LongSydney, NSW

Reliable ordering and fast delivery

Wide range of products with fast and reliable delivery and excellent customer service. I ordered computer components and they arrived promptly.

BlueAnto

BlueAntoSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service & Very Helpful

The mark of a great organization is not when a transaction with a customer goes smoothly but when there is an issue and how the organization responds. I recently made a purchase that was an error on my part where I had not done my due diligence and on realization I reached out to the team at Computer Alliance. Without any hesitation a full refund was provided and the transaction reversed. They then went on to collaborate with me to identify what I needed before I purchased the correct items that I needed. They were extremely helpful and the effort was really appreciated! Thank you - you are now on my list of providers for future needs and wants! :)

Product Purchased4 x 8TB Seagate Iron wolf 7200 RPM hard disk drives

What amazing service!

First time customer. I loved ordering from an Australian business. Service was exceptionally fast compared to all other service I've received recently. Parts were exactly as described and very competitively priced. The website was easy to navigate. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Will use Computer Alliance from now on for sure.

Tallis

Tallis

Great service and advice

All ready knew what I wanted, but the tips I received were first class made installation so simple. Would use again for my tech items. Best pricing by far.

Store LocationMt Gravatt ,Queensland

Great experiance

The guys there could see i am a little lost when it comes to pc's and offered their assistance. Great store will shop again

Store LocationMt gravatt
Product PurchasedWindows 10

great service!

great service! highly recommend David. He was always available, nothing was too hard. made the whole experience a pleasure. thanks mate.