Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (32) · No
Neil McCoy

Neil McCoySouth East Queensland, QLD

ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home

Purchased the ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home at the SALE PRICE very disappointed to see it $200 less than the sale price 2 weeks latter difficult to trust them again as the sales man said there was no wiggle room on price .staff and service are excellent .

Store Location1517 Logan Rd, Mt Gravatt,Ph: 07 3421 3200
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchasednot on this purchase excellent service of older claim.
Simon J

Simon JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and trustworthy

Computer Alliance isn’t really exceptional. They do a good solid job, are honest, consistent and honour the warranties on products. The get 5 stars because this is a rare thing in computer parts resellers especially with competitive prices. Except for their specials, they aren’t as cheap as Umart but for the tiny price premium you won’t have two weeks of arguments just to get your basic consumer rights. I’ve also had multiple cases where they’ve gone to bat for clients, taking up issues with manufacturers and their repair charges/methods. Computer Alliance is my preferred source for the components that matter.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Good communication and Product

Easy navigation through their online shop. I am very satisfied with the product. They have satisfactory ranges of product and most of them have freebies. This is my second time buying from them. The product is for minimalist like me and reliable for a gamer like me. It's quiet and has cool lights. It came with free mouse and keyboard; and currently waiting for my free MSI gaming chair to arrive. My purchase was MSI Trident 3 10. Thank you.

Efficient and knowledgeable

For this particular time I went in to buy some thermal paste and other peripherals. Total time was less than 10 mins, the sales person was quick and efficient.

Always has been fast, efficient and reliable. Warranty claim has always been smooth with them.

Store LocationBrisbane
Burt

BurtRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service, good products, good range

Always happy to help with issues, I had no trouble resolving an account problem stemming from a change of email address earlier this year.

Great range of business, gaming or low cost product to suit what I'm after for a given purpose. I buy personal gear through my account and buy things separately for work under another account. Satisfactory items for both uses.

No mickey-mouse cut price versions of products here, they're authentic and work as advertised.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great service, great price, fast shipping (and I don't have to deal with UMart anymore!)

I used to buy my computer gear from UMart who's customer service is always terrible.
Then i found Computer Alliance. Great service, great prices - and they care about their customers!
no more UMart for me ...

Warranty Claim MadeYes

No respect for customers, happy to take your money but refusing to resolve after sale problems

Store LocationUpper Mount. Gravatt

Great

Great Store and the staff were extremely helpful.
The Filtering on the left hand side of the website made it particularly easy to navigate.
I did like the messenger chat
Highly satisfied with stock

View

ViewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lackluster Service

Customer service is bad, people are left waiting for no reason.
Every product has warranty and they claim that THIS particular product that I want to return has no warranty.
Ordered to have my PC air sprayed to clean, it was not clean.
I don't know why they have good reviews, my experience was terrible.

Store LocationMt Gravatt

JoeBloggs

JoeBloggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Showroom in Brisbane

Computer alliance has the nicest PC showroom, I also ways enjoy visiting CA to see all the latest gaming rigs and laptops on display. Certainly gives me ideas for my next build. All round computer alliance is really good, great pricing, good sales staff, fast and fantastic after sales support.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Perfect product. good costumer service. highly recommended

I bought external hard from CA which was awesome. good postage about two days earlier than I expected.Perfect product and packaging. good costumer service and polite and friendly. highly recommended

Product PurchasedKogan 1TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive
Justin

JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing staff and awesome service!

I dreaded going to a store to buy something during the Covid-19 epidemic, but my poor old monitor was just about dead. I looked around and found the one I wanted and as always Computer Alliance had the stock and a competitive price. I went to the store and with all the special social distancing requirements the staff at the store had set up an easy to navigate system, they were all friendly and courteous making the whole transaction effortless! Thank you again CA!

Store LocationMt. Gravatt
Product PurchasedMSI Optix MPG341CQR
Putski

PutskiFar North Queensland, QLD

Very reliable store! Will keep purchasing from here.

I have purchased quite a few products from here including a high end laptop. Delivery is always fast, and the items are securely packaged to prevent damage en route. The one faulty item I received was replaced quickly under warranty, without fuss. Another time the wrong modem/router was sent to me. They arranged pick up of the wrong item and delivered the right one in very short time. Communication is always good and they respond quickly. Couldn't recommend these guys enough. Very happy customer!

Product PurchasedLogitech g602 Mouse
brandon b.

brandon b.South East Queensland, QLD

My New MSI Gaming PC

I recently got the MSI Infinite S 9SC-004AU RTX2060 Gaming PC from Computer Alliance. They were friendly and help effectively. My new computer was fast to boot from the start, I love the speed already compared to my old PC. I have had no problems so far and all my friends are impressed by my new PC. I would recommend Computer Alliance and this PC to anyone.

Store LocationMount Gravatt

First time builder

This was my first time purchasing PC parts for a build. The website was easy to use and most of the parts I needed were in stock. Delivery was quick and everything was packaged well.
A HDD I purchased was DOA but a quick call to their service team and it was sorted. Excellent service and prices were good. Overall very happy.

Kane

KaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Can’t wait to use it!

When I was in the store it was easy to navigate around and find the product that I wanted to buy, the staff were very friendly and kind. They were very helpful in helping me find the product that I desired.

Store Location4122

Great products and Service

It was very easy to navigate around the store to find the product that i desired which was a MSI Infinite S 9SC-004AU RTX2060 Gaming PC. I was very satisfied with the range of products i could choose from, also the costumer service was excellent.

Store Locationcannon hill computer alliance

Ish

IshSydney, NSW

This msi computer is amazing thank you so much computer alliance and msi. I love my computer and monitor.

It was very easy to find the computer I wanted and I am very satisfied of the quality of my product and thank you again it’s so good. I can’t wait to tell all my friends.

Michael Traj

Michael Traj

One of the best PC stores in AUS! Fast Delivery, Packaged Well

Ordered a Viewsonic monitor that seemed to be sold out in all of Aus, was going to try internationally but luckily Computer Alliance had stock. I called to verify since I couldn’t believe my luck and sure enough they had stock. Purchased through zip pay and the monitor was sent the next day. I’ve purchased through other vendors who I won’t name that take their time processing orders but I didn’t have that issue with these guys. Would highly recommend and purchase from them again

Cameron Z.

Cameron Z.South East Queensland, QLD

10/10 Stars, even more for the Service Team helping me today.

I was very satisfied with the service team, and the whole general shop, they were all VERY helpful, and 2 days from christmas, fixing my sons xmas present before it was too late, they went above and beyond to satisfy me, thank you Computer Alliance.

Store LocationComputer Alliance