Online store, Physical store

4.9

1,186 reviews
    4.9 (1,099)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,186)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (1,079)

Chris L

Chris LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Notepad and Laptop Cooler

Already had this product and needed another. Computer Alliance were competitively priced and provided fast delivery. Happy customer. Thanks team

BDB

BDBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online shopping experience.

Shopping online with Computer Alliance was a breeze. The website was very easy to use.
The product I was looking for was at a competitive price and interstate delivery was very prompt with my parcel arriving in perfect condition. I would 100% use Computer Alliance again.

Lachlan N.

Lachlan N.South East Queensland, QLD

I challenge you to find a better sales rep then Bernard!

Store LocationMount Gravatt

theberk01

theberk01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service & got what i wanted

Exactly as the title says.
Also, the item was in limited quantities in Australia, but the price was still good. The item was shipped the next day, I recieved it fast, and in top notch condition.
The cat even liked the box.

Leeanne L

Leeanne LHobart, TAS

Fantastic prompt delivery

Very easy to find what I wanted, the product and this company was recommended to us .
Grandson is very happy

Peter M

Peter MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Found the product I was looking for at a competitive price. Delivery was on time. Overall very satisfied with my experience with Computer Alliance.

Product PurchasedSynology J series

Brent BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed bag. some great staff and some total arrogant fools

Was told by the manager the fact I was disabled was irrelevant. despite all my business being through the national disability insurance scheme. very very rude and uncaring. all about the dollar these cowboys. there are cheaper and better run shops in Brisbane. sales manager a know it all that overstepped the mark. general manager I'm still pondering.

Store Locationmt Gravatt
H Cherry

H CherryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy service

Website is easy to navigate. From the day I placed the order to it turning up on my door. 3 days from QLD to VIC even with COVID-19. Product even better than the online images.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service, great purchase.

Very easy company to deal with, good fast delivery.
I highly recommend this store.
Will definitely use Computer Alliance again for any future purchases.

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great purchase, great service cheers guys

Very easy to find what I was looking for , great range , good price , what more can you ask for ! Cheers guys

arty worker

arty workerDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent printer

I was pleased to receive a good quality product so quickly in a regional area. The product fulfils all my expectations and its arrival has made my work much easier.

Product PurchasedEpson WF 2850
Tony C.

Tony C.North Queensland, QLD

Flawless purchase and delivery experience

Website is easy to use, checkout experience is great and very clear. Delivery was so fast I couldn't believe it and everything arrived in excellent condition. Computer Alliance is my new go-to for computer parts.

Jomelson C.

Jomelson C.South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered an Ultrawide LG Monitor

I ordered an LG monitor on a Sunday, got a response on the very same day and received the product 3 days afterwards on a Wednesday. The whole transaction was straight-forward and hassle-free. The product I received was without defects. A suggestion to the company so it can get even better is to provide at least one update per day to the customer as to the status of the order or have this provided as an option to the customer if he/she would like to receive daily updates.

Product PurchasedLG 25" Ultrawide 25UM58-P

This is perfect

Nothing has changed from the last generation, Was great and so is this generation a great all rounder for work and play,

Christine

ChristineHunter Valley

The best customer service and post I have encountered

Ordered my item at 2am on 21st October, it was dispatched that same day and I received it to a different state the very next day.
Follow up emails were also sent and any time I have emailed since it has been answered promptly.
Not to mention the price I got for my item was the best price on the net at the time of purchase.
I purchased a 1TB Samsung 970 Evo PLUS M.2 PCIe SSD PN MZ-V7S1T0BW
When I need more computer parts this will be the first site I look up.
Keep up the good work! and thank you!

Creative Sound Blaster X Sound Bar

Top service from Computer Alliance, no problems & delivered in a week. Sound Bar is excellent, very pleased all round. Price was good too.

Product PurchasedCreative Sound Blaster X Sound Bar

Cannot be Trusted

Check your invoices as we agreed on a price and then the salesman puts it through at full RRP and thought i wouldn't notice.

Andrew Jensz

Andrew Jensz

Brilliant service and fast delivery.

I ordered a new A3 printer from this store, the price was super competitive, and the service was excellent. The delivery, to a remote area, was very quick compared to a lot of online stores.

Product PurchasedCanon Pixma iP8760
DINO

DINONorth Queensland, QLD

For those who are chasing competitive multiplayer monitor.

Website is easy to navigate, latest product availability and BenqQ is wow me! Grab it while it still available! Nuff said!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

They have always given excellent service to me

I felt that they were able to quickly and accurately identify my order and make the goods available whenever I made orders. Quite often they did this when I'd only made an order from my car outside. I would have a conversation in my car to allow them some time. The parts I've bought have always come in a box with no sign of damage. They've been polite and handled the Covid problems well. I'm thankful they're doing a good job because there's not too many good PC parts stores.