Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (55)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (50)
SMS

SMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

New to gaming

Good advice as to what to buy as a first time gamer. Looks cool.
Looking forward to opening it for Christmas.
Helpful staff, although very busy this time of year.
See you next time

Khowden

KhowdenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MSI Gaming Desktop!

Purchased a corsair scimitar pro

Easy to navigate and tracking was great! Already used them for my previous custom built pc! Will use again and i always recommend them! Especially if your local or able to drive

Russell E.

Russell E.Sydney, NSW

Works as advertised

Computer Alliance supplied 5 x hard drives at a competitive price and delivered them within seven days.
Given the mass of the drives the packaging was a bit thrown together in terms of assembly. Even so the drives all function. I will buy from them again.

Perfect cooler

This is the most perfect cooler. Light effects are fantastic. Installation is easy.
The only thing to complain about is the software registration. It requires the user to get registered to use the cloud function to save the settings. But it is still possible to use the guest mode in which the only limitation is that it is not possible to save the settings in the cloud. The system will remember the settings after the restart though. 4.9 out of 5

Monica

MonicaDarling Downs, QLD

Great product

Easy to find what I wanted online. The website is very well set. There is a good range of products to choose from. I am happy with the product I bought. The delivery was very efficient and fast.

Natel

NatelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service and fast delivery

Very easy search store online cheap prices
Pretty good range sucks don't have couple things quick getting it in great staff and great knowledge
10/10 on products and stock range

Taimoor

TaimoorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast Shipping. Good Quality Keyboard

The keyboard I bought was Razer Cynosa Chroma. It's not mechanical but the feel is good. I prefer that I have to press my keys a little bit harder than the mechanical keyboard.

Ram

RamQueensland

Samsung QVO 860

Took 10 hours to clone my hard drive but later on it made a huge difference in my notebook
Pre installed games did not work and had to reinstall them all

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Decent delivery time came unscathed

All came fast and in good condition, not sure the ebay store participated in the AMD game giveaway that was on at the time of ordering as I did not receive a code as far as I know.

shar71on

shar71onAU

Very good communication

Computer Alliance was the best price for the monitor I purchased their website was easy to use and the monitor is awesome. Their range is substantial and I receive emails with their special offers.

Dimmy

DimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal to extend wifi

This was easy to setup and the ethernet port allowed me to connect the Foxtel IQ2, download speeds much faster than power adapters. Joshua was helpful in explaining which extender would suit my needs.

Pretty Good

Arrived in less than 2 weeks, all products are looking good so far. Good stuff.
The sale made the products I bought pretty cheap and affordable. Would buy again if there are more sales.

Austen

AustenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor packaging

Ordered from their eBay online store.

Price was great, service and delivery speed were good too, but I wouldn't recommend them as the packing was terrible for a $1,399 item.

It was a Ubiquiti Switch was just 'flopping around' in a box twice the size it needed to be with absolutely ZERO padding.

As I won't be installing the unit for at least a month I'm just hoping there is no damage to the unit.

$0.50 cents of foam peanuts would have made them a recommended seller in my eyes, but for anything large, bulky, fragile or expensive, I can't recommend them.

Cameron Head

Cameron HeadQueensland

Slight Issue

Hi. Recently I purchased a Thermaltake Core v1, and I thought I had purchased the Core v21. This is troubling to me as I had formed my entire build around the case's support of Micro ATX motherboards. I also believe I had paid the full price for the Core v21, which is roughly $20 more, and I was upset by this. If you could rectify this, please email me. I ordered the product originally from eBay. Thanks.

Computer A.Computer Alliance

you should be responding direct to CA not a review website....reply to the emails you have received for the sale of item.

hotmud

hotmudasked

Online store

does the gigabyte b450m-h mainboard that i recently purchased from you require bios update to run amd ryzen 5 3600 cpu?
if so, how do i upgrade bios before installing the cpu?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, No it doesn't require a BIOS update, you will see on the box that it has Ryzen 3000 Ready on it.

Rajesh

Rajeshasked

Computer Alliance

Could you pse let me know who is CEO or Business Development Head or Sales Head of Computer Alliance?

율 김.

율 김.asked

Computer Alliance

Hi , do you have laptop "gl731gt-h7101t"??
If i order online, how long does it take to receive the goods?? Please reply. Thanks

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, we have this notebook in stock. Current delivery times are typically slower than normal, but it also depends on where you are. If you email sales@computeralliance.com.au with your location details we can assist further.
Regards,

Brent Bryan
Brent Bryan

speak to Alex. the only decent salesmen there

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives