Online store, Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (4)
Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy refund policy

Had bought the wrong monitor unknowingly and tried to return and exchange for the correct one. Was charged 10% for the 'pleasure' of returning the item, even though the monitor I wanted to buy was $30 more expensive! They complained that the box had been opened. In that case, how would I know it was the incorrect monitor without opening it? I had reboxed it exactly the way it was and hadn't even connected the monitor to my computer. The staff extremely rude and was initially told that the manager was too busy to attend to my query. I am disgusted. I have been a loyal customer over the last few years and had recommended them to others. No more!

Anon123

Anon123South East Queensland, QLD

Restocking Fee advertised on Website but not Instore or on Invoice

I was sold the incorrect item and the sales guy opened the packaging to check content before I walked out the door I didnt' realise this until I got home went back the following weekend and was charged a $40 restrocking fee on a $400 item I would never shop at this store again very poor customer experience save yourself the hassle shop at MSY or Umart.

Store LocationBrisbane
Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

No respect for customers, happy to take your money but refusing to resolve after sale problems

Store LocationUpper Mount. Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Yasmeen

YasmeenBrisbane

Cheating and Lier

I bought a Dell USB C D6000 docking station. The item comes with a USB C cable with USB C to USB A adapter. The specification claims this item supports three 4k monitors simultaneously. Actually, it only suppors two monitors when use USB A. No where say two monitors only when use USB C to A adapter, even in DELL official website. I returned the item next day and the guy promised to give full refund. However, I found they lied when I checked my bank account a few days late.

Product PurchasedDell D6000 USB C Docking Station

Service desk and support for DoA monitor

View

ViewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lackluster Service

Customer service is bad, people are left waiting for no reason.
Every product has warranty and they claim that THIS particular product that I want to return has no warranty.
Ordered to have my PC air sprayed to clean, it was not clean.
I don't know why they have good reviews, my experience was terrible.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Darrel

DarrelIllawarra, NSW

Item sent was not as described.

BSW

BSWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest management

Sold me item that won’t work on my home setup (I’m running 32bit and it only works on 64bit. They said very few people use 32bit now) and then charged “restocking fee” upon return despite this not being listed as return condition on invoice and return sales person agreeing I was sold the wrong thing. Would never recommend as too suspicious now what other things they are doing/charging for behind backs. Sales staff were friendly and honest but can’t say much for management.

Store LocationMount Gravatt
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

hotmud

hotmudasked

Online store

does the gigabyte b450m-h mainboard that i recently purchased from you require bios update to run amd ryzen 5 3600 cpu?
if so, how do i upgrade bios before installing the cpu?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, No it doesn't require a BIOS update, you will see on the box that it has Ryzen 3000 Ready on it.

Rajesh

Rajeshasked

Computer Alliance

Could you pse let me know who is CEO or Business Development Head or Sales Head of Computer Alliance?

율 김.

율 김.asked

Computer Alliance

Hi , do you have laptop "gl731gt-h7101t"??
If i order online, how long does it take to receive the goods?? Please reply. Thanks

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, we have this notebook in stock. Current delivery times are typically slower than normal, but it also depends on where you are. If you email sales@computeralliance.com.au with your location details we can assist further.
Regards,

Brent Bryan
Brent Bryan

speak to Alex. the only decent salesmen there

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives