Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 2 of 126)

Online store, Physical store

4.9 (1,327)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (42) · No (1,296)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (36) · No (1,274)

Where you get genuine advice

The sales person helped me clarify my needs and then spent a while with me finding the best option that suited my needs and budget - including considerations regarding on-going costs. He was most helpful and patient.

Bigjulie

BigjulieSydney, NSW

Great Service, Wish I lived closer for the personal touch!!

A delight to use your web site, with help either on line or by phone when ever needed! I didn't have any problems finding my preferred build components from ASUS, Corsair and G Skill range, amongst others. A change in order requirements was effected within minutes with a simple phone call. My sincere thanks to your call staff, he will know his name, even if I Cant remember.

Awesome service and fast delivery, thanks Alex!!

The new laptop came really fast, excellent service and follow up. Thanks guys, will definitely shop with you guys again

Liam

LiamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Bernard is a Legend! Very Delighted with my new computer build :-)

The staff are Super smart and insightful - They know Exactly what you need in a Custom PC Build to do everything you need to do with it and can have it built for you very quickly. Very glad I found Computer Alliance. The Service is Exemplary, Thankyou :-)

Greg T.

Greg T.South East Queensland, QLD

A delight to deal with

Great Aussie local business who i have never had any bad experiences with. Shipping is always fast. In-store they are always friendly and nice to deal with. Their deals are always fantastic. They are now my preferred vendor for my IT gear.

Drew M.

Drew M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Spot on service

Great Online store with up to date stock levels, and competitive prices.

Shipping was also extremely fast - with my order processed and shipped the same day.

The product was exactly as advertised and works perfectly!

Great Service, My preferred Computer Store, I have been going to them since shortly after they opened Shop

The Online Store is easy to navigate and find what I am looking for, with a more than adequate range of puoduces, and it has been very rare That they have been out of stock of or not stocked what I have wanted
I have not ever had an issue with the quality of products, It always been excellent.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Poor customer service - Blaming on internal system issues - refused to rectify simple order

Ordered items via Amazon Computer alliance. Found cheaper item on their eBay front.
Cancelled order via Amazon. Next day [Name Removed] cancels eBay order that had the discount.
Called and he refused to fix as he said they cant see where it came from in their system. "Too bad, you asked to cancel". Called reception raise complaint and asked to escalate. Turns out [Name Removed]was their highest manager. Just the attitude shown here lost my business.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
irwige

irwigeSydney, NSW

Great long term reliable Computer Store

Computer Alliance have been one of the most consistent and reliable computer stores online. Would recommend them hands down and will use again.

Pieter V.

Pieter V.South East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of printer

Was very easy to navigate the site, I was very satisfied with the product I purchased. Happy to order on line in the future

Levi P.

Levi P.South East Queensland, QLD

In store shop

Great store and had plenty of help while looking for a new GPU they also were the cheapest i could find without going online and waiting 3+ days from other sellers.

Prompt service and delivery. Also followed up to make sure I knew I could contact them if any issues. Good level of customer care

Karen K.

Karen K.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not go anywhere else

These guys are great, excellent price and virtually got my item he next day, I don't shop for computer goods anywhere else and am still using the same system 3 years later.

Mark

MarkDarling Downs, QLD

Online Purchase in Support

Site very easy to navigate to product
Ordered Thursday arrived in Toowoomba the next day
I am very happy with the product

Tzwixt

TzwixtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent bricks and mortar store

Computer Alliance has been our go to store for computers and associated products, always helpful for purchases as well as service. Great staff like Josh, David, they always give the best advice for purchasing always showing alternatives.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

3090 record time

1 phone call to make sure 3090 was in stock order paid had card 3 days later 11/10 for service and speed

Tibor

TiborSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad customer experience after payment

I could get a Thinkpad laptop for a good competitive price, but the additional 3 battery warranty was overcharged.
However, my warranty information was incorrect(laptop) and missing(battery) in Lenovo's system.
After many contacts (email and phone) the team did not come back to me despite promising they will look into it (Emails to [Name Removed], Phone to [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]).

Very bad experience, never buy here again.
(Order #805719)

Scott Carroll

Scott Carroll South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service.

I ordered the Razer Atheris mouse online knowing it was out of stock and there would be a delay. Support kept me updated constantly as to where my product was . Product works great and I couldn't be happier

benpetchell21

benpetchell21South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I was searching for a specific item but didn't realize there was a cheaper product that did the same thing, but I was helped and informed with great detail and very friendly operators

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great shop, friendly and professional service, speedy delivery - Will return!

Computer Alliance was the most competitively priced store for the computer parts I was ordering (SATA SSD, NVMe SSD and PCIe WiFi/Bluetooth card).
The website was extremely easy to navigate, all specs were listed and delivery was super fast (one day from BNE to MEL is amazing).
The customer support was top notch, email requests for electronic invoices were actioned within the same day.
Definitely returning to Computer Alliance for my future tech needs, especially when it's time to upgrade the build!