Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 2 of 119)

Online store, Physical store

4.9 (1,218)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (38) · No (1,193)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (27) · No (1,178)

arty worker

arty workerDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent printer

I was pleased to receive a good quality product so quickly in a regional area. The product fulfils all my expectations and its arrival has made my work much easier.

Product PurchasedEpson WF 2850
Anon123

Anon123South East Queensland, QLD

Restocking Fee advertised on Website but not Instore or on Invoice

I was sold the incorrect item and the sales guy opened the packaging to check content before I walked out the door I didnt' realise this until I got home went back the following weekend and was charged a $40 restrocking fee on a $400 item I would never shop at this store again very poor customer experience save yourself the hassle shop at MSY or Umart.

Store LocationBrisbane
Tony C.

Tony C.North Queensland, QLD

Flawless purchase and delivery experience

Website is easy to use, checkout experience is great and very clear. Delivery was so fast I couldn't believe it and everything arrived in excellent condition. Computer Alliance is my new go-to for computer parts.

Jomelson C.

Jomelson C.South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered an Ultrawide LG Monitor

I ordered an LG monitor on a Sunday, got a response on the very same day and received the product 3 days afterwards on a Wednesday. The whole transaction was straight-forward and hassle-free. The product I received was without defects. A suggestion to the company so it can get even better is to provide at least one update per day to the customer as to the status of the order or have this provided as an option to the customer if he/she would like to receive daily updates.

Product PurchasedLG 25" Ultrawide 25UM58-P

This is perfect

Nothing has changed from the last generation, Was great and so is this generation a great all rounder for work and play,

Christine

ChristineHunter Valley

The best customer service and post I have encountered

Ordered my item at 2am on 21st October, it was dispatched that same day and I received it to a different state the very next day.
Follow up emails were also sent and any time I have emailed since it has been answered promptly.
Not to mention the price I got for my item was the best price on the net at the time of purchase.
I purchased a 1TB Samsung 970 Evo PLUS M.2 PCIe SSD PN MZ-V7S1T0BW
When I need more computer parts this will be the first site I look up.
Keep up the good work! and thank you!

Creative Sound Blaster X Sound Bar

Top service from Computer Alliance, no problems & delivered in a week. Sound Bar is excellent, very pleased all round. Price was good too.

Product PurchasedCreative Sound Blaster X Sound Bar

Cannot be Trusted

Check your invoices as we agreed on a price and then the salesman puts it through at full RRP and thought i wouldn't notice.

Keelan

KeelanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Memorable Computer Build

Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Helped build my first PC with no complications at all. The swift and reliable services made the whole process all the more memorable and the quality of the products is top notch. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Store LocationMount Gravatt

Andrew Jensz

Andrew Jensz

Brilliant service and fast delivery.

I ordered a new A3 printer from this store, the price was super competitive, and the service was excellent. The delivery, to a remote area, was very quick compared to a lot of online stores.

Product PurchasedCanon Pixma iP8760
DINO

DINONorth Queensland, QLD

For those who are chasing competitive multiplayer monitor.

Website is easy to navigate, latest product availability and BenqQ is wow me! Grab it while it still available! Nuff said!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

They have always given excellent service to me

I felt that they were able to quickly and accurately identify my order and make the goods available whenever I made orders. Quite often they did this when I'd only made an order from my car outside. I would have a conversation in my car to allow them some time. The parts I've bought have always come in a box with no sign of damage. They've been polite and handled the Covid problems well. I'm thankful they're doing a good job because there's not too many good PC parts stores.

excellent service and price

purchased AOC CQ32G2E Gaming Monitor - great product - more importantly great price and delivery time - not to mention free delivery when other suppliers were going to charge $ 40 plus . Yes this product could be purchased cheaper elsewhere , but when their delivery was included they were dearer overall . Also there was no hidden GST charge in the overall price , something I have been caught with before . Product was purchased via Ebay .

Product PurchasedAOC CQ32G2E
Luis

LuisSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 Star experience

Store LocationMt Gravatt, Qld
Product PurchasedLogitech Z623 Computer Speakers
Shamus

ShamusCHARNWOOD

Will certainly use again.

Good website, good product, quick and easy purchase at a competative price and quick delivery.

Product worked as it should- no problems.

Product PurchasedWiFi wireless adaptor

Fast delivery & better price

Ordered NUC from computer alliance on Saturday and arrived it on Tuesday. Their prices were better than many others. Would buy again.

Product PurchasedIntel NUC kit NUC8i7BEH
Barry M

Barry MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item arrived as advertised.

Purchased through EBay, easily found what I was looking for.
The delivery time was exceptional.
Item installed and working perfectly.

David R.

David R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been buying from CA for awhile now

Always fast delivery, always easy to deal with. Website has a good layout, and their eBay store is top notch.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of printer

Easy to navigate, compare prices, get details of product. Range of products was very competitive, and I am entirely satisfied with the product quality

Store LocationMt Gravatte
Product PurchasedBrother MFC L-3745CDW

outstanding

Computer Alliance Online is your local computer store for all Australians, not just Brisbaneans. I am very impressed with their shipping speed, receiving most of the several orders within a day or two in Sydney. Their prices are usually competitive, so you are not paying a premium for better service. Overall I would pick them over others as long as they keep it up.

Product Purchasedcomputer hardware