Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 2 of 77)

Online store, Physical store
4.7 from 1,537 reviews

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,345

Jeremy

JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

Notice me MSI Trident 3 ARCTIC 9SI-417AU

Store LocationMt Gravatt
Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 Arctic 9SI-417AU

Quick Fulfilment

Quick fulfilment, good packaging. Everything as described. Store had accurate listings and descriptions and was easy to find what I needed. Payment options were flexible and my order was trackable.

28" Samsung 4K UHD LED Monitor

After 10 years of using a Dell monitor it was time to upgrade. I noticed a sale was on and found the specs of the 28" Samsung LU28E590DS/XY 4K UHD LED Monitor appealing. There was a great selection available but the 28" was a big step up on the 24" i was using. As tempting as the 32" model was i just dont have the room. It arrived on time and as described. Great purchase and i am very happy.

GaryS

GarySSydney, NSW

Great Service, good value

Always prompt, accurate and good quality.
Never had any hassle with them.
Any query has been dealt with quickly and honestly.
Always has been well packed and sent quickly.
One of the more reliable suppliers in recent times.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best price and fast service!!

I've bought Asus Rog scar 2 17inch laptop from Computer Alliance and some other stuff as well and to my surprise I got all the stuff, very next day which is unbelievable and at the best bargain price.

Paul

PaulIllawarra, NSW

Good correspondence with quick delivery and tracking.

Purchased an Intel NUC, memory, HDD and monitor through their ebay store.
Well priced after I applied a discount code.
Good correspondence with quick delivery and tracking.
Goods were packaged well and so far no issues.

Product PurchasedIntel NUC Kit NUC8i7HVK

Tun

Tun

Excellent service and fastest delivery!

- I purchased the Samsung 28" 4K monitor and very happy with the product so far.
- Delivery is also faster than expected.
- Value for money.
- Excellent service and communication.
- Definitely recommend to anyone.

Product PurchasedSamsung Series 4 UA28F4000AM (28")

Best Service and Gear

I have been going to Computer Alliance for a few years now and their services have always been exceptional. The staff are extremely friendly and knowledgable and they have great quality products. With the expert advice I received, I was finally able to upgrade to an MSI Trident A 9SI-293AU GTX1660Ti Gaming PC, which is proving to be an amazing system.

Store LocationComputer Alliance Mt Gravatt
Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 9SA-433AU

Mahmood

MahmoodWestern Australia

Fast delivery

Once the my HDD order was confirmed, I received the item in a few days before the expected delivery date. The item was packaged safely and was delivered as advertised.

Great sale

Recently bought all of the components for my new PC (bar GPU) through them. Items had to be sent as 2 seperate packages (CPU, MoBo, SSD, case, PSU, USB drive in one package, then the case next). They were sent to AusPost the day after I ordered.

Received invoice with the CPU and such, which had my game codes from the "raise the game" bundle with my CPU.

Bought via the eBay store. All parts where cheaper then alternative places to buy.

Will definitely use their store in the future. Great experience and would recommend.

Francesco

FrancescoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good bargain!

Saved 33% if the cost compared to local Officeworks store, fast shipping, no trouble. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy electronic equipment and wanting to compare price. Nice work!

Mark R

Mark RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Timely service

I purchased a Samsung galaxy cellular watch and the product was exactly as per the description provided on the internet. I spoke to customer service before my purchase and they were very helpful

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active

Great store

Craig L.

Craig L.Perth, WA

Great prices, fast delivery

I bought all the components from their Ebay store to build a new computer during a 20% off sale. I have to point out that some of their prices of popular components (e.g. CPU, GPU) were quite high compared to retail but other components were the same or cheaper. After the 20% off, I saved over $400 on the price of a computer compared to retail. The good arrived quickly (Brisbane to Perth) and everything was in order. Very happy with the purchase!

Stanshall

StanshallSydney, NSW

Great communication, fast shipping, highly recommend!

I bought the asus rog zephyrus s 701, From their eBay store, I had a couple of questions before I bought that were answered very quickly! Once I bought it they told me the shipping method and that they were a little behind due to a lot of orders recently but would be shipped as soon as possible, I was very happy they were up front with telling me this. purchased on weds shipped on Friday received Monday. Quick shipping and well packed. Laptop is awesome for the price! (They has a discount with eBay)
I will be saving this seller as it was drama free/hassle free transaction.

Highly recommend A++++

Scopes

ScopesCanberra 2600, ACT

Solid gaming desktop with awesome appearance!

Product PurchasedMSi Infinite PC

Huddy

HuddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No problem

Great service, great range, great prices hassel free ordering and delivery time. Product worked as required only Australian online store that this product was available so l knew it would work.

shaun

shaunQueensland

Budget-Friendly

The Trident 3 is an excellent choice for someone thinking to start in PC Gaming. Pricing is budget-friendly and the transaction was almost immediate thanks to the customer service at Computer Alliance. The installation process was swift and simple. After struggling to game on a mac for nearly 5 years, I saved up just enough money to purchase this system. Now I can finally play games without having to worry about stutters or frame drops. I highly recommend this product for someone thinking to start in PC Gaming.

Store LocationComputer Alliance 1517 Logan Rd, Mt Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 9SA-433AU

Jordan96

Jordan96South East Queensland, QLD

MSI Trident 3 9sc-729AU RTX2060 great computer!

Great little unit for its price! Easy portability for travel and good size to fit anywhere. It's going to be an awesome upgrade from my old MSI laptop. Stepping up into the desktop world now.

Product PurchasedMSI Trident 3 9sc-279au

blinken

blinkenHunter Region, NSW

Good computer at a great price

Purchased the MSI Trident from the Computer Alliance website. Replacing a 5+ year old large tower system, Small fitting easily into home theater system but powerful to play 4K games. Will recommend and buy again.

Lee

Leeasked

Does the company have finance options?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance offers Smartway as a means of customer finance. To check if Smartway is viable for you visit https://www.smartway.com.au/how-it-works

The CA Team

Canis Major

Canis Majorasked

could i get some tips or know how to burn/copy cd/dvd/photos as i just bought this tower 30/7/18 and i would
like some tips or help! please....

Hi

Please phone customer service, 07 3421 3200, and our technicians will be able to give you some pointers and get you heading in the right direction

Alternatively Google is always your friend

Brian

Brianasked

So I've lost the USB for the wireless headset, Razer Man O'War. Is the warranty still valid if purchased on the 5/11/16? I also still have the reciept?

Hi Brian,

From what I can see the Razer Man O'War headsets had a 1 year warranty on them, as you purchased them over 18 months ago it is not within warranty anymore.

Craig.

Hi Brian

I have reviewed you question and our original response and would ask that you contact me directly so that we can resolve the issue with your Razor product

07 34213200