Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 2 of 58)

Online store and Physical store
4.6 from 1,154 reviews

Amazing Price and Super Fast Delivery

Purchased a 31.5 AOC QHD monitor and it is amazing. The price is amazing and the delivery was so quick. This was my first purchase from Computer Alliance and this will definitely not be my last. I would highly recommend their products.

Good price, speedy delivery, genuine product

I have purchased many items mostly computer accessories from CA eBay store and never had any problem.
They only do AU stock with local warranty, fast delivery and reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Goof quality, really good price.

The product is very good. Deliver fast and package well. The entire process was just easy and simple. I have bought several products from them and all very satisfied with their service.

Brilliant

I have purchased many items from these guys.
They've also recently built my latest PC and they were very helpful when I made conflicting choices for the components, offering more suitable suggestions.
Thank You Computer Alliance, I wouldn't shop elsewhere.
I highly recommend.

Awesome

My first and generally only choice for my Tech needs ( and wants!)....quality and price very competitive compared to other online portals. I purchased computer accessories at a great price during a sale day.

Product PurchasedSamsung 500GB 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVMe

Wonder Service & Best Price

Purchase Arlo Pro2 via There Ebay Store Online.

Quick delivery and Product as described.

Price was the best at the time of research.

Great Communication and Easy to use purchase process.

Highly recommend Computer Alliance.

Product PurchasedArlo pro

Value for money & reliable

Bought most of new rig from their Ebay store & the experience was really enjoyable. Best prices, timed delivery & good customer service. Really good value for money with lots to choose from. Definitely recommend them.

Computer Alliance: A+

I was cautious about the product quality because of the discount so I asked many questions prior to the purchase. Adam and Shane took the time and answered all my questions which I found re-assuring. Not only delivery was quick and the ADATA 4TB is exactly as described, it also comes with 3 year warranty. I recommend Computer Alliance with no reservation and will add this seller into my fave list.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent customer service and delivery speed

I was hesitant to buy expensive computer parts online, but these guys had a great deal and gave them the chance.

I wouldn't hesitate to do so again, the item arrived safely and they were in constant communication when i have some issue with refund and product condition concerns.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Also, big shout out to Craig, Adam and James for the fantastic customer service/refund process. They make it so easy and straight forward to complete the entire process with no hassle. Good job guys!

Australian quality service, products and guarantee. Thank you !

Whilst the eBay store wasn't the easiest to navigate and find things - it had the bargain discounts I was after! The team were quick to respond on Facebook messenger about my enquiries and within a few minutes I purchased a brand new computer. Fantastic Aussie service and as it was local and someone behind the number, its reassuring especially when you spend so much money.

Well done Computer Alliance

Product range and prices were great.
Shipping was fast and well packed.
Another hassle free purchase from Computer Alliance, I will definitely to back next time I need some technology, thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Simple and efficient service.

Good product, good price, easy transaction and shipped quickly.

All good, Recommend!
A+

Quick and easy

Ordered from the ebay store during a big sale, order shipped the same day. Everything was well packaged and arrived safely. Will definitely shop from here in the future, highly recommended.

very nice

ordered MSI Trident 3 9SC-279AU RTX2060 Gaming PC , postage was very quick, item arrived well packaged,
very happy with the trident a mean machine, good for gaming , very happy with the transaction.

Great Service & Price!

Sent a message regarding an item on ebay at 11 pm, they replied almost instantly. Great service and extremely helpful, will shop with them in future. Highly recommend these guys.

Product PurchasedAorus Laptop

Quick delivery and excellent service

Ordered a 250GB Seagate 2.5" Sata SSD on their ebay store on 9 May and received it on 14 May. Quick response to my email and excellent customer service. Highly recommend this seller and would love to see their business grow.

Insanely quick delivery

I purchased two tablets for my kids while Computer Alliance was having their 20% off eBay deal. Had items in the cart and was presently happy that they hadn’t jacked up the price during the sale. I purchased the items just after 10am and they arrived before 10am the very next day to regional Victoria! Extremely efficient service! Communication is also fantastic. Thanks!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch

Great Store easy to deal with

Site is easy to use, hassle free ordering and delivery process. Goods are top quality. Great communication process throughout the whole transaction. Ordered through EBAY, free shipping.Will def be using again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Quality products + super fast shipping

Computer Alliance has a great online store on eBay with regular discounts and offers, shipping is reasonable (free!) and unbelievably fast. Better than most stores on eBay. Solid items and great email notifications. 10/10 would buy from your store again.

Love computer alliance

Have bought lots of stuff off these guys over the years. Always good products and always deliver promptly. Website is easy to get around and their prices are the cheapest going round

Does the company have finance options?
Computer Alliance offers Smartway as a means of customer finance. To check if Smartway is viable for you visit https://www.smartway.com.au/how-it-works The CA Team

could i get some tips or know how to burn/copy cd/dvd/photos as i just bought this tower 30/7/18 and i would like some tips or help! please....
Hi Please phone customer service, 07 3421 3200, and our technicians will be able to give you some pointers and get you heading in the right direction Alternatively Google is always your friend

So I've lost the USB for the wireless headset, Razer Man O'War. Is the warranty still valid if purchased on the 5/11/16? I also still have the reciept?
Hi Brian, From what I can see the Razer Man O'War headsets had a 1 year warranty on them, as you purchased them over 18 months ago it is not within warranty anymore. Craig.Hi Brian I have reviewed you question and our original response and would ask that you contact me directly so that we can resolve the issue with your Razor product 07 34213200 Ian

Similar listings