Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 2 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (16)

Zippidy

ZippidyGold Coast

Extremely poor customer service

BSW

BSWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest management

Sold me item that won’t work on my home setup (I’m running 32bit and it only works on 64bit. They said very few people use 32bit now) and then charged “restocking fee” upon return despite this not being listed as return condition on invoice and return sales person agreeing I was sold the wrong thing. Would never recommend as too suspicious now what other things they are doing/charging for behind backs. Sales staff were friendly and honest but can’t say much for management.

Sev

SevBrisbane

Representatives very hard to deal with

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Ordered from their Ebay store was told I couldn't Pick up and waited 2 weeks and STILL NOT DELIVERED

I ordered 4 Printers from their Ebay store as it was cheaper than going instore after ebays discounts. I arrived for pick up and was told they had to be delivered despite them being instock in the shop. WTH? The printers were dispatched the next day and to date they have yet to arrive (2 WEEKS LATER) I only live 20 minutes drive from the store. WHERE ARE MY DAMN PRINTERS.

rubbish

do not shop here warning..... They don't like you returning stuff, bought a laptop there returns policy says 12 days 5 days i tried to return they wouldn't have it don't buy here....

John

JohnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Product didn't work

Completely dissatisfied with the product, a Bluetooth dongle. When entered into my computer was advised that file was corrupted. After numerous emails advising that it didn't connect with any of my Bluetooth devices..nothing was resolved, so l gave up. Cost of sending a dongle and a disc was exorbitant from Brisbane...15.00 plus 1% surcharge for paying by PayPal. The only bright side was quick postage. Never again

zWolf

zWolfBrisbane

Terrible customer service

Computer Alliance needs to PD their service staff with over the phone customer service, or don't let them to talk to the public and get more tactful people on the phone. I had problems with a portable monitor that was blanking out and got this horrible attitude on the phone because the device is working for him. The problem is not in what he says but in how he says it. This guy was abrupt and gung ho, and told me to take the monitor home and video it to prove the problem to him. IT people might be good at IT but some are definitely not the friendliest communicators. Just wasted my money on a product that doesn't work and got scoffed for it.

John

JohnBrisbane

Unfortunately terriable service

Bought asus motherboard . DOA took back for refund . Employee refused refund or replacement of motherboard . I was accused of mis using the board . I have since gone to asus direct replacing motherboard no issues

Cox

CoxAdelaide

took money out of My card and didnt send product until I called them 3 weeks later after 2 emails.

I received 4 weeks after money debited, when I spoke to them I asked why, they said I had to confirm debit on My card... this doesn't happen any where else in the world... I sent them and email the same day asking what was this and what was going on thinking it was a scam. No reply til I called them 3 weeks later WTH???

azzaboy18

azzaboy18

Good Price, Good Postage but signed me up for spam

Purchased via eBay, price was good. Postage was quick but without my consent they started sending me spam. I don’t like that they got my email address from eBay and auto signed me up for their advertising. I am not happy with that type of thing so... 1 star review!

Horrible aftercare service - never coming back!

Sales staff are normally good, decent prices, horrible aftercare - faulty item has corrosion and was only purchased 2 months ago when it should last at least 2 years without any issues - store refuses to provide refund for a $99 item. Not to mention the horrible manager and lack of customer service in store - currently proceeding with Fair Trading, ACCC and seeking legal advice. Be Aware!

Marco Garcia

Marco Garcia

Buyer Be warned - Poor Customer Service and Faulty Goods Supplied

Extremely disappointing service. Was supplied a faulty hard drive and sent back for refund/replacement.
On their receipt of the Hard Drive it was damaged by Australia Post, minor damage to the plastic housing but unrelated to the hard drive being faulty it self. During the journey of waiting for an answer if the Hard Drive warranty will be honored Computer Alliance advise that if it is not honored I will not see any refund and that I will bare the full cost despite the fact they have supplied a faulty product. Finally received resolution that the warranty will be honored however I am expected to cover the cost of the minor damage from transport.

Sang

SangWagga Wagga

They don't care after you purchase

I bought Wacom that is about $2400, and few month later it has some problems but they want me to contact the company myself for the problem. Thing is.. If the product is under one year, they suppose refund or change for me. Now I have to drive 5 hours to Sydney to replace to new one.. Don't buys from Computer Alliance, they won't look after the product you have purchased from them.

Chris

ChrisSOUTHPORT

Terrible service. Reneged on warranty claim

I had a terrible experience with this company. I made a warranty claim by sending a component back. Many months passed with unanswered phone calls and emails. Eventually, I got the component back but it still didn't work so I sent it back. Many more months passed - again without any response from Computer Alliance and when I finally did get a response, they said this component was now out of warranty. I was run around in circles and treated like dirt. I will never deal with this company again and have referred the matter to the Department of Fair Trading.

Amaresh

AmareshAU

Don't Waste Your Time And Money With These Guys

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

How to be a poor retailer

movn

movnSydney, NSW

They use the bad courier service.

So they use couriersplease. Yeh terrible look at the reviews.
To top it off they say they will deliver sometime during working hours, you can't set the time.
So if you work, you'd have to take a day off to accept the package or tell them to leave it without signing and that's not wise for computer parts.
Yeh stick to a company that uses AUSPOST so you can get it from your local post office.
They do that to save $1 per post think about it. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. Not a company you want to buy computers from.

Awful customer service, attitude problems, faulty products from the start. Reluctance to give refund

There is no customer service here.

Great selection of products with competitive pricing. Customer service could be improved a lot! It is not great to walk into a store and be looked down on by the customer services representative.

Nightingail

NightingailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service.

I bought a graphics card from the store in October 2016. The graphics card was faulty. My husband spoke with the sales rep on the phone, who assured him that if he bought in the faulty product it would be replaced. I myself heard the whole conversation as the phone was on speaker. When my husband arrived at the store, the Manager called him a liar saying that it was not their policy at all. They refused to let him speak to the sales rep who my husband had spoke to originally. The manager walked away from my husband and just left him standing at the counter. Disgusting customer treatment I will not be buying from them again and I intend to contact the office of fair trading.