Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 123)

Online store, Physical store

4.9 (1,286)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (1,259)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (32) · No (1,238)

Matt

MattCentral Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

Easy to navigate store and staff were exceptionally helpful over the phone. Received purchase in a timely manner and in good condition.
What more could you ask for?

Great service, quality products

I've been shopping at CA for over 15 years, on the rare times I've had issues their staff have resolved them quickly and without hassle.

Ed H.

Ed H.Northern Territory

Good Service

Product was as advertised and dispatched very quickly. Price was also very competitive. Would be happy to recommend them and make purchases in the future.

Steve

Steve Mid North Coast, NSW

Gr8 service

Fantastic service . Helpful staff . Gr8 web site easy to see & compare products really good value . One thing . Being interstate I would like a different delivery method . Eg Overnight or next day courier service

Excellent Online Experiences

Whether I needed a high end component or just some paste it was delivered quickly exactly what I asked for fast without any trouble, I had multiple orders of parts for 2 builds in December and still got everything in time

Angela C.

Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and knowledge. Absolutely going back, great store. My son was very happy and loved what was in store and the set up.

Non-inflated prices, friendly staff, quick delivery plus its “now in stereo”.

One of the few places with RTX 3070’s in stock that aren’t asking over inflated prices. Quick delivery, Placed my order Sunday, item was processed at warehouse Monday and delivered Tuesday morning via standard post. Had great customer service from the GM. You can tell he has many years of experience leading 10-25 person groups of people, knows how to look after and train them efficiently. Definitely will come back again for the wife’s computer needs soon, especially since things are “now in stereo”.

bijou

bijou

Quick service and easy ordering.

I was desperate for a particular A3 printer for work. It was sold out everywhere I looked or only available as a special order with a long wait time. Computer Alliance had it in stock, shipped it promptly and I had it a couple of days later. Would use them again.

Argowal

ArgowalPerth, WA

Great Store

Great items, accurate stock, quick shipping. I'd order from here again. It's great that they have a physical store as well. I do wish they had more shipping choices however, I only had one to choose from (item did arrive by when I needed it, but only just).

ordinarycookandy

ordinarycookandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Camper!

I purchased 32GB of ADATA DDR4 RAM 2x16GB for a new iMac 2020 i7 3.8Ghz it runs perfectly well according to specification no compatibility issue at all. I'm happy with my purchase the shop staff were friendly and courteous but very busy on Boxing Day.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy refund policy

Had bought the wrong monitor unknowingly and tried to return and exchange for the correct one. Was charged 10% for the 'pleasure' of returning the item, even though the monitor I wanted to buy was $30 more expensive! They complained that the box had been opened. In that case, how would I know it was the incorrect monitor without opening it? I had reboxed it exactly the way it was and hadn't even connected the monitor to my computer. The staff extremely rude and was initially told that the manager was too busy to attend to my query. I am disgusted. I have been a loyal customer over the last few years and had recommended them to others. No more!

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service & advice, competitive pricing and fast delivery.

Thanks Guys for an easy, fast and smooth transaction. I always shop around for the best price and as always... end up back with you guys - Computer Alliance. I ordered online from your website and the Monitors, etc were shippped the same afternoon. Picked up by the courier. I received them the next day. I also received emails re the status of the order. Awesome service. Keep up the good work. Thanks, Ray

Dane

DaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product great quality

Lots to choose from and I got a great product that is great quality and delivery arrived in great time

Barney D.

Barney D.Sydney, NSW

First time buying from Computer Alliance, no issues and very quick service

I love how fast their website is, and how easy it is to find what I'm looking for. I came via PCPartPicker and had no problems locating the Asus RTX 2060 Super that I wanted. The order shipped out quickly, and arrived at home a couple days later.

Efficient and knowledgeable

For this particular time I went in to buy some thermal paste and other peripherals. Total time was less than 10 mins, the sales person was quick and efficient.

Always has been fast, efficient and reliable. Warranty claim has always been smooth with them.

Can't Blame Them For The Shipping Process

I ordered a case and a hard drive. Instead of packaging it into 1 item (or put the hard drive inside the case box) it was sent as x2 parcels. The case I got the next day, which was great. The hard drive? Even though it was picked up from the same location to be delivered to the same destination, wandered off somewhere and didn't get delivered for another few days, which delayed me building the computer. I know it's not their doing but please keep this in mind for the future and just bundle it up into 1 parcel if possible.

Jordan

JordanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

These Guys are amazing!!

help me trying to get the new 3000 series card made it a breeze took my stress away excellent service and quick as delivery once my card was in stock best place 100%% recommend

Wl1er

Wl1erSydney Surrounds, NSW

Received much better service from computer alliance than I have in the past from its competitors, plan to buy from here again

John

JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Service

I needed some questions answered before ordering a wireless access point. There are indeed real people that answer the phone. Happy to support small business as well. No problems with the order.

Rick T

Rick TAlice Springs

Great pricing, fast responses to emails, and even faster shipping!

Great store with a wide range of products at competitive prices. Very quick to respond to emails. Terrific experience all round.