Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 102)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

4.9 (1,366)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (42) · No (1,333)
    4.9 (1,005)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (38) · No (1,311)

Staff are literally a world of help

orderd a watercooler and my motherboard didnt have the stock pins for mount. they didnt waste no time in offering to send them straight away (they didnt have too)

Andrew Joyce
Andrew JoyceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional advise, Great service

I rang Computer Alliance spoke with Dylan over the Easter break - that's great service when I needed it. He gave me professional advise on what I was trying to achieve. Online purchase was seamless with quick delivery.

Adrian
AdrianCentral Queensland, QLD

Decent prices, quick service and delivery, recommended.

QLD based store, decent services and prices are competitive. Have also in the past claim warranty without any issues. highly recommended.

Great service, quick delivery

I purchased as a birthday present. Very quick and easy to order and arrived the next day. Quick response from sales staff.

jk82
jk82Melbourne

Good shop - but returns take a while

Good shop but returns take a while. If you have to return a product then it can take a while due to shortages.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ray Wright
Ray WrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Offers more than most other PC stores

Online store easy to navigate and order. Offers not only complete products but PC components and accessories at reasonable prices. Delivery cost was also reasonable and delivery was fast. I ordered an ASUS GT710 PCIe Video Card for an old desktop - perfect for the job.

Dan George
Dan GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great new PC with very helpful support through the process

Bought my first new Desktop PC in nearly a decade, and Computer Alliance had the components I wanted, so I placed a system configuration order. They came back to me later the same day saying the case I chose had issues with the other components, and they quickly offered alternatives. After sorting out the payment for the added cost of the larger case, the computer was built and tested and delivered in their advertised timeframes. I've had the PC a week and am very happy with its performance.

Kelvin
KelvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Well another happy easy visit to Computer Alliance. Very helpful as always and guided to a good decision with options as once again I wasn't exactly sure what it was I needed. Thanks people keep up the great work

Lachlan
LachlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A local business that were efficient and would buy from again. website design is easy to use with plenty of selection.

Greg
Greg

Decent service and advice

Online store is simple to use and live chat advice was spot on.
CPU cooler was great. Thanks again for confirming it came with the right mount kit.

Dean i.
Dean i.South East Queensland, QLD

Great store other than one problem

The staff are helpful and didn’t try to sell me something more expensive when it wasn’t warranted. The problem with this store lies with one staff member, B. For the life of me I don’t know why the company keeps him on

Nyasha
Nyasha

Sloppy work

The website was nice and easy to use, customer service was good and prompt BUT.... the first time my custom desktop arrived the graphics was dead and also CPU fan was not attached to the heatsink, so I sent back the pc then when it was returned, it was working fine but my second harddrive was not seated correctly nor was it connected so I had to go into the case and reconnect it all. Overall I'm happy with the customer services but very disappointed in the quality of the build. There should also have been some packing on the inside of the case to prevent parts from coming loose and damaging others.

Jacqui
JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, helpful and good value for money

The repair and sales team have assisted us on several occasions. They provided guidance and ensured what we bought met our needs.

Codez
Codez

Really great service! Will always recommend!

I bought a gaming pc from computer alliance, it was all put together really quickly and they kept me in the loop for the entire experience.

There was a fault 10 or so months after buying the pc (not computer alliances fault) just a faulty part, they took the pc and found the issue and repaired it for free within two days of me giving the back the PC.

Will reccomend this company to ANYONE in the brisbane area and beyond, looking to purchase a gaming rig.

Only have had positive experiences with staff, and they went above and beyond to repair my pc.

10 star.

Where you get genuine advice

The sales person helped me clarify my needs and then spent a while with me finding the best option that suited my needs and budget - including considerations regarding on-going costs. He was most helpful and patient.

Bigjulie
BigjulieSydney, NSW

Great Service, Wish I lived closer for the personal touch!!

A delight to use your web site, with help either on line or by phone when ever needed! I didn't have any problems finding my preferred build components from ASUS, Corsair and G Skill range, amongst others. A change in order requirements was effected within minutes with a simple phone call. My sincere thanks to your call staff, he will know his name, even if I Cant remember.

Awesome service and fast delivery, thanks Alex!!

The new laptop came really fast, excellent service and follow up. Thanks guys, will definitely shop with you guys again

Liam
LiamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Bernard is a Legend! Very Delighted with my new computer build :-)

The staff are Super smart and insightful - They know Exactly what you need in a Custom PC Build to do everything you need to do with it and can have it built for you very quickly. Very glad I found Computer Alliance. The Service is Exemplary, Thankyou :-)

Greg T.
Greg T.South East Queensland, QLD

A delight to deal with

Great Aussie local business who i have never had any bad experiences with. Shipping is always fast. In-store they are always friendly and nice to deal with. Their deals are always fantastic. They are now my preferred vendor for my IT gear.

Drew M.
Drew M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Spot on service

Great Online store with up to date stock levels, and competitive prices.

Shipping was also extremely fast - with my order processed and shipped the same day.

The product was exactly as advertised and works perfectly!

Great Service, My preferred Computer Store, I have been going to them since shortly after they opened Shop

The Online Store is easy to navigate and find what I am looking for, with a more than adequate range of puoduces, and it has been very rare That they have been out of stock of or not stocked what I have wanted
I have not ever had an issue with the quality of products, It always been excellent.

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Poor customer service - Blaming on internal system issues - refused to rectify simple order

Ordered items via Amazon Computer alliance. Found cheaper item on their eBay front.
Cancelled order via Amazon. Next day [Name Removed] cancels eBay order that had the discount.
Called and he refused to fix as he said they cant see where it came from in their system. "Too bad, you asked to cancel". Called reception raise complaint and asked to escalate. Turns out [Name Removed]was their highest manager. Just the attitude shown here lost my business.

irwige
irwigeSydney, NSW

Great long term reliable Computer Store

Computer Alliance have been one of the most consistent and reliable computer stores online. Would recommend them hands down and will use again.

Pieter V.
Pieter V.South East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of printer

Was very easy to navigate the site, I was very satisfied with the product I purchased. Happy to order on line in the future

Levi P.
Levi P.South East Queensland, QLD

In store shop

Great store and had plenty of help while looking for a new GPU they also were the cheapest i could find without going online and waiting 3+ days from other sellers.