Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 103)

Online store, Physical store
4.7 from 2,050 reviews

2,050 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (25) · No (892)

dabler

dablerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered an SSD and graphic card at the height of Covid lockdown

I'm subscribed to Computer Alliance's marketing emails - saw an ad for an SSD I wanted. Website is reasonably easy to navigate. I decided to also get a graphics card. Ordered - delivered within a couple of days. Very easy. Delivery charge was reasonable.

Excellent Service

I purchased a Volans VL-UE25 2.5" USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure from Computer Alliance online store. The price was cheaper than most other online suppliers with good tracking information and prompt delivery. The device works flawlessly. I recommend this company and intend to use them again for other orders.

Quentin C.

Quentin C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience!

Excellent price, professional phone advice, and prompt service.
I ordered several parts online, and it was ready to collect within 15 minutes.
They managed the social distancing and queuing effectively and efficiently.

Kees

KeesCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Good quality, value and arrived quickly.

Easy to set up, good product and good value. The specifications were what I needed. I used eBay and found what I needed quickly without having to check lots of listing's.

Rastarn

RastarnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant work!

Fantastic purchase at a price better than other online suppliers. Great value, accurate tracking information and prompt delivery. Well packed and works great. I'll be coming back for more kit!

The most pleasant shopping experience ever

Based on my one experience shopping online with Computer Alliance I wish I could give this store more stars.
I ordered on Friday from QLD and it arrived on Monday in Melbourne, quicker than a Melbourne company managed to get a mousepad to me and I had ordered that on Wednesday.
Big thanks to Will for the top notch communication skills and for getting it shipped out so soon, the Huntsman Elite feels AMAZING.
Thanks again

Great product range and price!

First time shopper at Computer Alliance and I am happy with the two 2TB Seagate FireCuda 520 Series M.2 that I brought because they were best online priced and it was delivered with two days.

Quick shipping, quality items

Bought a PSU for my new PC from this site came here pretty quick, good prices. Was a quick transaction they didn't stuff around with shipping my item the next day.

Randell S.

Randell S.Southwest, VIC

Great shop has all pc needs and more. The shipping is fast with great processing conformation process. The Product's are packed great for shipping. The customer service is quick and understandable.

Rubber Goanna

Rubber GoannaWheatbelt, WA

D-Link Ethernet over Power Device

It was easy to find what I was after, I was happy with th e price and purchasing was very quick and simple.
Delivery was as prompt as I expected considering the virus restrictions. with th e item being well packed and protected.
The device was quick and easy to install and setup - internet in no time at all!
I would purchase from here again with no hesitation.

Thermaltake Smart DPS G 700 WATT PSU

Found the product easily and am really happy with the range of products available. The power supply came in immaculate condition and arrived in little time being that I'm more in land.

they couldn't of done better

I recently just bought a m.2 nvme data 2tb storage drive. unfortunately they don't do after-pay but they are on eBay, and they do after-pay their. i emailed them with a question at night and got a reply early in the morning. I paid for express postage and it came even quicker than i thought i would get it when buying it (it did have tracking and it was accurate. So its an Australian store with the hard to find product i wanted, is on ebay with afterpay, and got it quick from when i bought it. if i need more hardware I'll definitely be one of the first places i go to.

Robert

RobertHunter Region, NSW

Excellent online shopping experience!

Best online shopping experience for computer parts I've had so far, great range, easy to navigate Ebay store and all parts shipped from the warehouse the same day. Top that off with excellent customer service and same week delivery from Queensland to N.S.W. for all parts ordered including an ATX case and I couldn't be happier, I'll definitely be back next time I need parts.

Mitch C.

Mitch C.Sydney, NSW

MSI GE65 Raider RTX2070

I was unsure about buying from a computer store I didn't know in another state spending nearly 3k but the guys at computer alliance were great. Laptop turned up much quicker than expected and love the laptop. They returned my emails within a few hours and were very helpful. Highly recommend.

Michael Daly

Michael DalyTasmania

Excellent product and service

I needed 2 gaming mouses for sons’ birthdays mid-COVID shutdown and I received prompt responses to my enquiries, quick dispatch and delivery. The products were excellent. I’ve not had better service or quicker delivery. Fantastic.

Perfect

Super happy, purchased through eBay which quite often leads to sliw responses but their prompt service was a welcome suprise. They have very decent pricing condidering it was on ebay and included postage.Would definitely deal with again.

This is the perfect way a business should operate during Covid-19

This is the perfect way a business should operate during Covid-19. With the spacing of people being 1.5-2 metres apart for people and was only letting 6-10 people in at a time.

I ordered an Asus router Ax92u the product was great as expected of Asus but the service of Computer Alliance was also great to receive the product within advised dates during COVID and communication of next steps

New Asus Laptop

I found the laptop that I was looking for on-line, I rang and spoke to site staff and organised my purchase, I was then able to call and collect without any dramas, the product is working well and the service was fine

swamprat96

swamprat96

Excellent fast service

Ordered a part for a new build in the middle of covid. One of the few suppliers who shipped quickly. Easy to order and very fast and accurate service. Part was high quality

율 김.

율 김.asked

Computer Alliance

Hi , do you have laptop "gl731gt-h7101t"??
If i order online, how long does it take to receive the goods?? Please reply. Thanks

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, we have this notebook in stock. Current delivery times are typically slower than normal, but it also depends on where you are. If you email sales@computeralliance.com.au with your location details we can assist further.
Regards,

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

Computer Alliance

How much would a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080ti cost me. I have read a lot of info and the price structure is all over the place. Just to let you know it will be going with a Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 mobo, Lian Li OXL Case, 64 Gb Corsair 3200MHz ram, Gigabyte 19-9900K CPU. I would appreciate your input greatly.
Michael

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, prices are unpredictable at the moment whilst we are experiencing many stock shortages during the Coronavirus Pandemic. We do have one left of the https://www.computeralliance.com.au/asus-rtx2080ti-11gb-dual-gaming-pcie-video-card-pn-dual-rtx2080ti-a11g which can be ordered through out website.
Regards,

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

Computer Alliance

Do you stock or can you get the Gigabyte Nvidia Aorus RTX 2080 ti?

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives