Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 64)

Online store, Physical store

4.9 (1,154)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (23) · No (1,166)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,264)

Bob

BobNorth Queensland, QLD

Super fast delivery

If you need computer parts quick, and want a reliable service, go with these guys. Prices were very reasonable also.

There's a reason these guys are 5 stars

Easy to navigate website, great price, fast shipping and delivery, plenty of updates on arrival and received in perfect condition after interstate post.

Nik Long

Nik LongSydney, NSW

Reliable ordering and fast delivery

Wide range of products with fast and reliable delivery and excellent customer service. I ordered computer components and they arrived promptly.

BlueAnto

BlueAntoSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service & Very Helpful

The mark of a great organization is not when a transaction with a customer goes smoothly but when there is an issue and how the organization responds. I recently made a purchase that was an error on my part where I had not done my due diligence and on realization I reached out to the team at Computer Alliance. Without any hesitation a full refund was provided and the transaction reversed. They then went on to collaborate with me to identify what I needed before I purchased the correct items that I needed. They were extremely helpful and the effort was really appreciated! Thank you - you are now on my list of providers for future needs and wants! :)

What amazing service!

First time customer. I loved ordering from an Australian business. Service was exceptionally fast compared to all other service I've received recently. Parts were exactly as described and very competitively priced. The website was easy to navigate. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Will use Computer Alliance from now on for sure.

Tallis

Tallis

Great service and advice

All ready knew what I wanted, but the tips I received were first class made installation so simple. Would use again for my tech items. Best pricing by far.

Great experiance

The guys there could see i am a little lost when it comes to pc's and offered their assistance. Great store will shop again

great service!

great service! highly recommend David. He was always available, nothing was too hard. made the whole experience a pleasure. thanks mate.

ADAM W

ADAM W

Great Value, Great Service !!

Computer Alliance provided best value for money and the product was in stock. The purchase process was quick and seamless !!

Bruce C

Bruce CDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Quality Product Range

Excellent website, easy to define products specific to needs.
Being remote from major retail outlets, I appreciate the wide range of products, the professional service and the quick delivery. Best delivery I have experienced is 24 hours. I regularly recommend Computer Alliance to friends.

Neville

NevilleDarling Downs, QLD

Great Company, Great Products & Great Prices

Easy site to navigate, had all the products needed and at a great price. Freight was easy and quick to Toowoomba. The products purchased work brilliantly, which has now completed the building of my sons gaming rig. 5 stars

Lorraine

LorrainePerth, WA

Synology NAS - good value

Very easy with search function, good range of products and had stock in what I wanted and its a quality product

sobuc

sobucSydney, NSW

Great product, ultra fast delivery

I purchased a Jabra speak unit for my home office setup. I was pleasantly surprised to have that delivered very next day!
I will be definitely looking at Computer Alliance page more for any new purchases.

David L.

David L.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, effective and efficient

I wanted a new gaming monitor for my PC so I made the call to the CA store where I spoke to Josh M. Within 5 minutes there was a recommendation that suited my needs. I went into the store to view the product and again, within 5 minutes, I confirmed my purchase. Very happy with the monitor and customer service. I didn't bother asking for a discount because when you compare the price online, CA is usually the cheapest.

bunty

buntySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very fast delivery

Ive bought a few things over the years and they always get to me so quickly as i live in a rural area that can sometimes be a problem .there prices are always some of the lowest . This was for a very large monitor as it was coming via courier i was a little worried but everything was fine and no real wait . As i bought it over the Xmas new year period i thought there may be

Matt

MattCentral Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

Easy to navigate store and staff were exceptionally helpful over the phone. Received purchase in a timely manner and in good condition.
What more could you ask for?

Ed H.

Ed H.Northern Territory

Good Service

Product was as advertised and dispatched very quickly. Price was also very competitive. Would be happy to recommend them and make purchases in the future.

Steve

Steve Mid North Coast, NSW

Gr8 service

Fantastic service . Helpful staff . Gr8 web site easy to see & compare products really good value . One thing . Being interstate I would like a different delivery method . Eg Overnight or next day courier service

Excellent Online Experiences

Whether I needed a high end component or just some paste it was delivered quickly exactly what I asked for fast without any trouble, I had multiple orders of parts for 2 builds in December and still got everything in time

Angela C.

Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and knowledge. Absolutely going back, great store. My son was very happy and loved what was in store and the set up.