Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 65)

Online store, Physical store

4.9 (1,190)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,287)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (1,167)

John

John

Computer Alliance Online were superb

Placed my order on the Friday it shipped on Monday, They answered my questions via email or phone. Couldn't ask for more. Pity i could not say the same for Australia post order turned up on the 25th half in the morning and half in the afternoon. Australia Post ruined an otherwise fantastic shopping experience.
Case is fantastic. I am extremely happy with the purchase just wish i could have used a delivery method other than Australia Post.

Synology NAS

Came as described and service was great. Quick delivery and follow up email to check all was great. Will buy from them again.

James S.

James S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, affordable, stress-free.

Detailed and user-friendly Website; I loved the compare feature when choosing products.
Delivery was super quick and the product were high-quality.

Bob

BobNorth Queensland, QLD

Super fast delivery

If you need computer parts quick, and want a reliable service, go with these guys. Prices were very reasonable also.

There's a reason these guys are 5 stars

Easy to navigate website, great price, fast shipping and delivery, plenty of updates on arrival and received in perfect condition after interstate post.

Nik Long

Nik LongSydney, NSW

Reliable ordering and fast delivery

Wide range of products with fast and reliable delivery and excellent customer service. I ordered computer components and they arrived promptly.

Neil McCoy

Neil McCoySouth East Queensland, QLD

ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home

Purchased the ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home at the SALE PRICE very disappointed to see it $200 less than the sale price 2 weeks latter difficult to trust them again as the sales man said there was no wiggle room on price .staff and service are excellent .

Tre G.

Tre G.Central West, NSW

Holy crap, 100% Brilliant!

100% Perfect, this is what Customer service suppose to be. EXTREMELY Fast delivery, great response, sooooo easier to work through the website to purchase.

Cant believe i wasn't using you guys in the first place for the Gaming room.

What amazing service!

First time customer. I loved ordering from an Australian business. Service was exceptionally fast compared to all other service I've received recently. Parts were exactly as described and very competitively priced. The website was easy to navigate. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Will use Computer Alliance from now on for sure.

Tallis

Tallis

Great service and advice

All ready knew what I wanted, but the tips I received were first class made installation so simple. Would use again for my tech items. Best pricing by far.

Simon J

Simon JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and trustworthy

Computer Alliance isn’t really exceptional. They do a good solid job, are honest, consistent and honour the warranties on products. The get 5 stars because this is a rare thing in computer parts resellers especially with competitive prices. Except for their specials, they aren’t as cheap as Umart but for the tiny price premium you won’t have two weeks of arguments just to get your basic consumer rights. I’ve also had multiple cases where they’ve gone to bat for clients, taking up issues with manufacturers and their repair charges/methods. Computer Alliance is my preferred source for the components that matter.

Great experiance

The guys there could see i am a little lost when it comes to pc's and offered their assistance. Great store will shop again

ADAM W

ADAM W

Great Value, Great Service !!

Computer Alliance provided best value for money and the product was in stock. The purchase process was quick and seamless !!

Bruce C

Bruce CDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Quality Product Range

Excellent website, easy to define products specific to needs.
Being remote from major retail outlets, I appreciate the wide range of products, the professional service and the quick delivery. Best delivery I have experienced is 24 hours. I regularly recommend Computer Alliance to friends.

Paul

Paul

Excellent customer service, transparent, slow delivery, wide range of products, very competitive prices, Paypal charge

Neville

NevilleDarling Downs, QLD

Great Company, Great Products & Great Prices

Easy site to navigate, had all the products needed and at a great price. Freight was easy and quick to Toowoomba. The products purchased work brilliantly, which has now completed the building of my sons gaming rig. 5 stars

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Good communication and Product

Easy navigation through their online shop. I am very satisfied with the product. They have satisfactory ranges of product and most of them have freebies. This is my second time buying from them. The product is for minimalist like me and reliable for a gamer like me. It's quiet and has cool lights. It came with free mouse and keyboard; and currently waiting for my free MSI gaming chair to arrive. My purchase was MSI Trident 3 10. Thank you.

Lorraine

LorrainePerth, WA

Synology NAS - good value

Very easy with search function, good range of products and had stock in what I wanted and its a quality product

sobuc

sobucSydney, NSW

Great product, ultra fast delivery

I purchased a Jabra speak unit for my home office setup. I was pleasantly surprised to have that delivered very next day!
I will be definitely looking at Computer Alliance page more for any new purchases.

David L.

David L.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, effective and efficient

I wanted a new gaming monitor for my PC so I made the call to the CA store where I spoke to Josh M. Within 5 minutes there was a recommendation that suited my needs. I went into the store to view the product and again, within 5 minutes, I confirmed my purchase. Very happy with the monitor and customer service. I didn't bother asking for a discount because when you compare the price online, CA is usually the cheapest.