Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (23)
Joe

JoePerth, WA

I could have had a bad experience!..But I had a great one instead!

After ordering the wrong monitor, I made contact with Chris & James and they promptly helped me fix my wrongs! They helped me find the exact product I was looking for. Thanks again for all of your help guys

hotmud

hotmudasked

Online store

does the gigabyte b450m-h mainboard that i recently purchased from you require bios update to run amd ryzen 5 3600 cpu?
if so, how do i upgrade bios before installing the cpu?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, No it doesn't require a BIOS update, you will see on the box that it has Ryzen 3000 Ready on it.

Rajesh

Rajeshasked

Computer Alliance

Could you pse let me know who is CEO or Business Development Head or Sales Head of Computer Alliance?

율 김.

율 김.asked

Computer Alliance

Hi , do you have laptop "gl731gt-h7101t"??
If i order online, how long does it take to receive the goods?? Please reply. Thanks

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, we have this notebook in stock. Current delivery times are typically slower than normal, but it also depends on where you are. If you email sales@computeralliance.com.au with your location details we can assist further.
Regards,

Brent Bryan
Brent Bryan

speak to Alex. the only decent salesmen there

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives