Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (16)

Grant D

Grant DBrisbane

Product Delivered Faulty

Product delivered faulty. Arrived 12 hours after online purchase. Drove it back to store myself the same day, refused to swap for working product. Got a full refund instead. Complete waste of time.

Parcel still not turn up.....not happy...

I put order on 26/12/16 and been pick up by fastway on 28/11/16....until today(6/01/17)still not arrive....check on tracking no....they sent it back to Brisbane.....and call fastway....they said company...call to send it back to them.......im not happy with they service.....they should call me...if they make a mistake...

Mixed up serial number of my purchase

I bought a laptop from them and got the extended warranty, several months later the hard drive failed so I went back to get it fixed. SOMEHOW they managed to get the serial numbers mixed up on the invoice and warranty so apparently the computer I walked away with was not the one I bought so they wouldn't fix it because it wasn't on their records (because of their own stupidity). I had to to go the Asus laptop service centre to get it fixed.

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

my bad for trusting them

BIG WARNING AGAINST THESE GUYS
desktops use bargain basement.parts
service is bad.
don't do it go to MSY at slacks creek.
you have to wait a week but WELL worth it.
good parts anything wrong the fix it
seriously dont do it you will regret it

Profits before service

Laptop was damaged while in their service department. Met with denial and argumentative supervisor. They will fight you for every cent.

Disgusting company

This is the most money hungry place i have ever seen, they will fight you to hell and back when it comes to returning anything. They are completely shameless, they dont mind wasting their time... your time... making a scene... they absolutely dont give a flying crap about anything other than money. If you want to return an item for any reason (even if you bought it broken) prepare for a massive argument to try and get your money back, they will most likely give you your money back but take money away from you due to a "restocking fee"

Pushed me to the edge!!

I was a great customer, bought off them all the time. I almost came to blows with this idiot after i tried returning a monitor stand i payed $500 for, they said they will only give me my money back if i pay $50 for a restocking fee, i was left downstairs for literally 2 hours while they talked to their managers about it, i bought and returned the stand ON THE SAME DAY it was bad quality for the money i paid, i came so close to laying out those people it was crazy. Never buy from them, they are disgusting human beings

Rude staff

The salesperson had gone to back to check for the part. And another salesperson came and said 'I have to use computer'. I said ok. Then he told very rudely that other person needs to sit where I was sitting. No politeness, nothing. If I hadn't already paid, I would have just walked away from shop.

"We forgot about it"

Fay

FayBrisbane

Don't ask for customer service or a warranty to be honoured

We bought a printer from them on 16/6/15 lots of problems with it. Our business paid almost $900 for this printer. Completely stopped working last night for several hours, rang computer alliance this morning. Only help we could get was tell me the error message. As it was working at the time no error message to give them. Never buy from these people again.

View

ViewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seriously?

Computer kept shutting off under gaming load, I sent the computer to them to fix. They said that it will take approximately 1 week to fix. They offered to clean my computer for an extra $20, so I took the offer and left them for 1 week.

Come back later to collect my PC that wasn't even fixed AND cleaned, I later found out MYSELF that the power supply unit was actually faulty and asked them for a new one because it still had warranty.

Seriously? What were you doing with my computer for a week? Where was the cleaning service that I paid for?

Legitimately the worst customer service in the world- so bad its funny

The repairs team definitely has a customer is wrong at all times attitude- assume you know nothing and have broken your computer by doing something stupid. When their mistakes are uncovered they will never apologize for it. Wont call you when your computer is fixed or give you an update. I understand working in customer service must be the worst- especially in computer repairs. You'd legitimately get a lot of crappy customers. Tried to be the nicest customer ever but was still met with contempt! Sorry---wont be recommending!!! Get a head of human relations like the IT crowd and get someone to talk to the humans for you.

Don't even use these guys as your last resort

Shop Warranty as far as the Door

Just two words "Caveat Emptor" Buyer Beware.
I'm ready for a new system. Like hell I will return to you sharks.

worst service

This is my second review since I droped off the poor quality computer. They still haven't fixed it and I had to chase them to get an answer.
worst company I have ever dealt with.never again.

Draconic

So if you do not want to give your address, blood type (sarcasm!), or any other details then don't go there.
The staff are rude, even when I explained that if I bought the same stuff in say JB or Big W I would not need to give any details he just shrugged!! Pathetic & very backward

False advertising

They had a video card listed for a low price when I ordered they later said they cant located one (even though the site said there was some stock) blame system upgrade, blah, blah, so I cancelled the order. The next day the price went up $30 (and still showing some stock)

Would not honour the advertised price

Condescending, arrogant, unprofessional and lack of knowledge.

Poor service, over 25 min wait and limited product range

Very disappointing service. Over 20 people waited in a queue for around 30 mins while multiple staff took their time. When we finally made to the front of the queue, the cashier attempted to redirect us to another sales assistant and wait longer, rather than attempt to apologise for the wait. The range is limited and not worth the trip to Mt Gravatt. We will not be going back, there are so many other tech supply shops in our area.

Poor range, poor service, long waiting time

Ben T.AU

Computer Alliance - Unreliable, Not to be Trusted, One of the worst online sellers in Australia

Ben T.

Lies and more excuses! Where was the professionalism, apology and customer service when it counted i.e. during the transaction???