Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 11)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (70)

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased and received a processor. Thumbs Up.

Quick dispatch, postage with Australia Post was a little slow (to be expected under the circumstances). Goods received, maybe a little light on packaging (I think it was the inflatable packaging and some of it had deflated) it allowed the processor box to slide around within the postage box. Still, got to me in perfect condition. Good follow up email.

Vashta Nerada

Vashta Nerada

Delay after delay...

Cheryl Fagan

Cheryl FaganSouth East Queensland, QLD

When a courier service turns out to be Australia Post.

The store was 30 mins away because we were self isolating and the site stated delivery was by a courier service I chose that option. The courier was Australia Post nowhere on their site does it mention delivery is by Australia Post. Had I of known this I would of either gone to the store or purchased elsewhere. They charged me a service charge for using PayPal which I have been informed by Paypal this is an unacceptable practice.

Would I purchase from this store again NO!.

Prompt delivery

Shipping arrived promptly and in good condition. The three hard drives worked perfectly. First purchase from Computer Alliance Online but would not hesitate to use them again. Satisfied customer; thank you.

Janelle

JanelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Computer alliance were really helpful online and on the phone when I rang with some questions.
I though the payment security measures on the site were a thoughtful measure that I wish more sites used.

Vivian

VivianSydney, NSW

Swift and prompt service and delivery of the goods

The product arrived as described and performed well. It appears to be a quality product. Service was prompt and delivery on time. Website quite easy to manage. I would used this store again

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor work values

I recently spent $1200 on new computer hardware and their staff didn't think it was important to tell me that there was a store sale the next day. I hadn't even installed any of the components yet and they refused to let me return it just so I could get the sale benefits. Funnily enough I was going to spend the money I saved on other parts too but oh well they lost a life long customer.

Good service, needs better packaging

Very fast service. Ordered on the weekend and it was posted Monday morning. Quick delivery too. Only possible problem was that they didn’t put the product in a standard box, so everyone that handled it could see the packaging and that it was expensive computer equipment. Makes it an easy target for theft.

Simon B.

Simon B.Launceston, TAS

Revitalized a 6 year old laptop

I recently purchased a Samsung SSD (860 EVO 2.5" 500gb) from the Computer Alliance E-bay store. I had recently installed windows 10 and found the laptop was operating slower than when win 7 was installed. After purchasing the Samsung SSD I found the laptop was operating as fast (if not faster) than when win 7 was installed with the old HDD.

Great deal on computer

Great deal on the msi computer, which includes a keyboard and mouse and a monitor. However it is quite hard to redeem the monitor, as it is a complicated system

Sleepy

SleepyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product. Fast shipping.

Very happy with the product and shipping. Disappointed that I couldn’t change the shipping address, even though I advised them immediately. Would use them again. Text must have 30 words.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Sent product only less than 1/2 the cable

Sent power supply rm1000i with only half the modular cable, fail to mention anything on the posting, because of this one if my 1TB ssd fried, asking for review after purchase but when I complaint they just ignore it. Stay away or just hope all your purchase are OK, since basically there is no support after you purchase anything from them.

Can't wait for monitor

Very easy, wide range of products butTrident was best for me.
Looks good, can't wait for monitor to arrive.
Specs look to be exactly what I need. With the bonus looks great.

Draytek Vigor 2133ac

The purchase was straight forward. Delivery prompt considering over New Years. Product is a great piece of hardware. It was used to replace a Telstra 7610 that continually failed doing the most basic of tasks. This router has replaced 3 pieces of network infrastructure and has so far been rock solid.

Shrek J.

Shrek J.Queensland

This is my first MSI Desktop

Bin

BinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products and Service

Got the computer that I wanted as a gift for my son with no problems and was in and out of the store within 20 minutes. There was a problem with the extra RAM that I purchased, but it was sorted out quickly.

Adam K.

Adam K.South East Queensland, QLD

Cool Present

MSI Infinite A 9SC-683AU Core i7 RTX2060 Gaming Desktop. Everything I was looking for and more!
Computer Alliance are the best computer store. Staff are great and efficient with my order.

MSI OPTIX MPG341CQR

Great monitor have had no issues and an easy setup.
computer alliance has been my go to shop for all computer parts definitely would recommend for all you tech need's. The online store is easy to navigate so no problems there

Brighton Bob

Brighton BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

The MSI Trident is a Killer Machine.

Purchased an i9 MSI Trident which is a killer Machine. It was just before Christmas so the store was busy, but when purchasing the guys explained that everything was upgradable which was good. Giving them 4 stars not 5 because there were no MSI machines like the one I wanted to purchase out on display and they were overrun with customers before Christmas but the actually unit itself is awesome...

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought my MSI MPG341CQR from these guys. - Brilliant!

Pretty good online store. The main reason I used it was they had the lowest price for the monitor. I saved over $100. ice and friendly when I went to collect as well. Love the monitor. I'm pretty sure its the only 1ms 144hz 34inch with 400 HDR. I could be wrong, but if there's another, I bet that it costs heaps more. So yep, recommend Computer Alliance.