Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 116)

Online store, Physical store

4.9 (1,259)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No (1,224)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (32) · No (1,203)

Bronwyn

BronwynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service & great product.

Abdul Hakim

Abdul HakimSydney, NSW

Reliable online store

Package arrived quickly and safely. Great deal on my laptop at the time. Would be happy to buy from these guys again.

hao

haoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, reasonable price, product arrived as describe. highly recommend

I bought a HP laptop and I am very happy with the quality of the product and service, product arrived as describe, highly recommend

Yurgs

YurgsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

There are many computer stores in my area but Computer Alliance has a great variety of gear and its not a problem to call them and ask their advice on any product they have with friendly professional advise.

The first item I purchased to my surprise was delivered the following day and I'm in Victoria, it doesn't get much better than that, so great job guys. VERY HAPPY.

Magnon

MagnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service with clear communication, very professional

I ordered a motherboard, CPU and memory. It was great to be able to select show only items that are "in stock"

MSI B450-A Pro Max motherboard
AMD Ryzen 3 3300X CPU
G.Skill 8GB (2x4GB) Ripjaws 2666Mhz memory kit

Great clear communication.
One of the items I selected had limited stock and I was advised on order that they would confirm the order was available before I should pay.

I regularly purchase from them and don't hesitate to recommend them to people.

Col Ramsay

Col RamsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

I have deal with Computer Alliance for some years and have also purchased On-line. I have always found them to be prompt and efficient. Great Service and GREAT Staff!!

Super quick shipping

I used Computer Alliance for a whole PC build and now a replacement PSU for another computer. Shipping was fast and everything has worked great so far. Would use again.

Prompt, good communication, fast postage

Great experience, I would definitely buy from this store again. Very reasonable prices on the items I looked at and good communication to follow up purchase.

Jason Valavous

Jason ValavousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple Buy

Hassle-free and easy to shop. Items shipped pretty much the next day and got here in no time at all.
Thanks!

Adam

AdamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top notch store

Excellent customer service, very competitive prices, swift delivery. I cant recommend this store any higher.
Great work guys, I will definitely be shopping there again. Keep up the good work.

Ron - Ningi

Ron - NingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review

Have used Computer Alliance for many years and have always found them to be helpful and technically spot on. Certainly have no need to shop

Yvette T.

Yvette T.Perth, WA

Fantasia service

Fantastic prices, Fast easy checkout with quick delivery.
Was kept informed through the entire process.
Would definitely buy from again. A+++++++++++++

Cod

Cod

Pleasant transaction

After much searching and price comparison I came across Computer Alliance (CA). I sent out numerous emails to other websites requesting advice on my purchase, CA responded within a couple of hours. I later spoke to Adam on the phone, having all my questions answered in an easy to understand format.
The components for my upgrade were shipped that same day and arrived in rural NSW a few days later.
The whole experience was great, thank you Adam.

A.Cole

A.ColeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful

Was sent here from another store who suggested Computer Alliance would have what I needed. First time at this store but won’t be the last. Excellent service to ensure I had the right product for my laptop and monitors. Everything worked a treat when I set it up at home. Very helpful people.

John S

John S

Quality products and service

The service is organized for you when you enter the store and it is dedicated to finding solutions.

When I selected a product in-store and it was hard to locate in the warehouse, rather than asking me to come back when they found it, extra staff were called in to help find the item. I was impressed with their persistence and also honesty.

I have been coming for years and my record of purchases means anything I own can be searched up which allows CA staff to guide me in selecting add-ons, or for replacements or problem solving.

Troy

TroyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

These guys were fantastic! Purchased a RTX 3070 from them. The price was extremely competitive especially in the current environment. Also the shipping was extremely fast compared to other retailers I have been dealing with as of late. Thanks so much.

John

John

Computer Alliance Online were superb

Placed my order on the Friday it shipped on Monday, They answered my questions via email or phone. Couldn't ask for more. Pity i could not say the same for Australia post order turned up on the 25th half in the morning and half in the afternoon. Australia Post ruined an otherwise fantastic shopping experience.
Case is fantastic. I am extremely happy with the purchase just wish i could have used a delivery method other than Australia Post.

Synology NAS

Came as described and service was great. Quick delivery and follow up email to check all was great. Will buy from them again.

James S.

James S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, affordable, stress-free.

Detailed and user-friendly Website; I loved the compare feature when choosing products.
Delivery was super quick and the product were high-quality.

Bob

BobNorth Queensland, QLD

Super fast delivery

If you need computer parts quick, and want a reliable service, go with these guys. Prices were very reasonable also.