Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 3 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (54)
Brighton Bob

Brighton BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

The MSI Trident is a Killer Machine.

Purchased an i9 MSI Trident which is a killer Machine. It was just before Christmas so the store was busy, but when purchasing the guys explained that everything was upgradable which was good. Giving them 4 stars not 5 because there were no MSI machines like the one I wanted to purchase out on display and they were overrun with customers before Christmas but the actually unit itself is awesome...

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought my MSI MPG341CQR from these guys. - Brilliant!

Pretty good online store. The main reason I used it was they had the lowest price for the monitor. I saved over $100. ice and friendly when I went to collect as well. Love the monitor. I'm pretty sure its the only 1ms 144hz 34inch with 400 HDR. I could be wrong, but if there's another, I bet that it costs heaps more. So yep, recommend Computer Alliance.

Providing Invaluable Service

This is one of the few places that I can shop with confidence knowing that the quality of the product you are purchasing is guaranteed. In an era where it is getting increasingly difficult to find anything in a shop, I appreciate the service CA provides.

The only gripe I have is the way you have to queue just to let them know what you want. This means that if there are many customers, you could wait for 30 mins only to be told what you want isnt available which would be a colossal waste of time.

SMS

SMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

New to gaming

Good advice as to what to buy as a first time gamer. Looks cool.
Looking forward to opening it for Christmas.
Helpful staff, although very busy this time of year.
See you next time

Khowden

KhowdenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MSI Gaming Desktop!

Purchased a corsair scimitar pro

Easy to navigate and tracking was great! Already used them for my previous custom built pc! Will use again and i always recommend them! Especially if your local or able to drive

Russell E.

Russell E.Sydney, NSW

Works as advertised

Computer Alliance supplied 5 x hard drives at a competitive price and delivered them within seven days.
Given the mass of the drives the packaging was a bit thrown together in terms of assembly. Even so the drives all function. I will buy from them again.

Buchetamo

BuchetamoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Purchase of LG monitor 27"(27MK600M-B)

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery, great price

I bought a UPS from computer alliance from ebay. The price was great, much better than the competitors. It arrived quickly and it was mostly of good quality, except that the UPS did not achieve the estimated runtime by about 5 minutes, probably due to a slightly degraded battery during storage.

Perfect cooler

This is the most perfect cooler. Light effects are fantastic. Installation is easy.
The only thing to complain about is the software registration. It requires the user to get registered to use the cloud function to save the settings. But it is still possible to use the guest mode in which the only limitation is that it is not possible to save the settings in the cloud. The system will remember the settings after the restart though. 4.9 out of 5

Monica

MonicaDarling Downs, QLD

Great product

Easy to find what I wanted online. The website is very well set. There is a good range of products to choose from. I am happy with the product I bought. The delivery was very efficient and fast.

Natel

NatelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service and fast delivery

Very easy search store online cheap prices
Pretty good range sucks don't have couple things quick getting it in great staff and great knowledge
10/10 on products and stock range

Taimoor

TaimoorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast Shipping. Good Quality Keyboard

The keyboard I bought was Razer Cynosa Chroma. It's not mechanical but the feel is good. I prefer that I have to press my keys a little bit harder than the mechanical keyboard.

Ram

RamQueensland

Samsung QVO 860

Took 10 hours to clone my hard drive but later on it made a huge difference in my notebook
Pre installed games did not work and had to reinstall them all

Asus.chromebook

Awesome little device. Love it so far. Catch od the day showing 30$ cheaper btw.

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Decent delivery time came unscathed

All came fast and in good condition, not sure the ebay store participated in the AMD game giveaway that was on at the time of ordering as I did not receive a code as far as I know.

shar71on

shar71onAU

Very good communication

Computer Alliance was the best price for the monitor I purchased their website was easy to use and the monitor is awesome. Their range is substantial and I receive emails with their special offers.

Dimmy

DimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal to extend wifi

This was easy to setup and the ethernet port allowed me to connect the Foxtel IQ2, download speeds much faster than power adapters. Joshua was helpful in explaining which extender would suit my needs.

Pretty Good

Arrived in less than 2 weeks, all products are looking good so far. Good stuff.
The sale made the products I bought pretty cheap and affordable. Would buy again if there are more sales.

Austen

AustenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor packaging

Ordered from their eBay online store.

Price was great, service and delivery speed were good too, but I wouldn't recommend them as the packing was terrible for a $1,399 item.

It was a Ubiquiti Switch was just 'flopping around' in a box twice the size it needed to be with absolutely ZERO padding.

As I won't be installing the unit for at least a month I'm just hoping there is no damage to the unit.

$0.50 cents of foam peanuts would have made them a recommended seller in my eyes, but for anything large, bulky, fragile or expensive, I can't recommend them.