Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 4 of 119)

Online store, Physical store

2,369 reviews
    4.9 (1,212)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (37) · No (1,185)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (27) · No (1,169)

Glen S.

Glen S.South East Queensland, QLD

always a great experience

fast delivery, competitive prices and helpful online tools such as the pc build list.
only slight hang up was it was a bit of a pain to scroll through all the products of each catagory to find the right one in the system builder without the search function. if there was a way to sort by specific manufacturer in the drop down list it would help greatly. still a fantastic tool though

Terry Taylor

Terry TaylorNorthern Region, NSW

ALIVE AGAIN

Got the computer working 10 days sooner than expected. With 1,000 kms, the power supply still got here within 1 week, even with the virus and closed borders, Thanks, a grateful thanks.High quality product, but maybe, needed a better install book. With no experience it took me some time working out something simple. But still good and having being a customer with a previous purchase,made me seek Computer Alliance Oneline

Christopher N.

Christopher N.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great experience.

My SSD arrived in 2 days. Faster than I expected in the middle of a pandemic. Now my PS4 pro is faster, has double the space and no longer freezes.

RodB

RodBNortheast, VIC

Great Service

Easy transaction on an easy to navigate site. Quick freight from Brisbane to Victoria despite Covid19 restrictions. Product as described. Price was excellent reflecting current trends. Thank you for great service.

Daz B.

Daz B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, excellent service,

Excellent as advertised, easy to access online store , great search engine, shopping cart and purchase , no problems, no dramas , items sent same day with great email updates . Highly Recommended...... great Store

Grace from the 'burbs

Grace from the 'burbsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product/price OK but no wrapping

The products/pricing & delivery R good/fast; but if I knew they'd just slap a label on the naked box I wouldn't buy from here. I don't need my postie making fun :)

Eddy R.

Eddy R.Sydney, NSW

Great company with great products.

I bought a Samsung SSD memory and I’m very pleased with it, great service too, got it delivered in like 3-4 days only.
Thank you very much. Jkl ljj lk

Chris G

Chris GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

27 inch 4k LG love it. Very good value for money. QUALITY Superb. Go for it highly recommended. Shooed around and nothing else compares to this price for the value.

Jake

JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expert advise & service

Picked up my new graphics card from Computer Alliance and was extremely happy with the customer service, technical knowledge of the team & the prices of the gear. The staff are always happy to help, and despite being very busy, were able to serve me promptly, whilst giving me enough time to ask what I needed and offer suggestions on products that would suit my requirements.

Neil

Neil

Gigabyte 480GB SSD super fast and works great.

Just got my new SSD from Computer Alliance. I formatted the SSD and installed it easily. The product works great and was priced very competitively. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived in Melbourne in 3 days I don't know how they did it. I will be looking at them for future purchases for sure.

Frosted F.

Frosted F.Sydney, NSW

Got my product on time and everything was upto my expectations.

Got a gpu from their ebay store. It was easy to buy it and got the product on time. Will comeback to order more if plan on upgrading my setup.

corey4466

corey4466South East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT SERVICE FROM SERVICE CENTRE

I received the most amazing service from the service centre! I brought my GTX1080Ti in for a diagnostics check for issues relating game crashing the guy behind the service desk told me that it was thermal throttling at 84° on full load which shouldn't of happened! Anyways he told me he would apply new thermal compound and clean it up and run it for another 1 or 2 come back and be says its running at 65° full load and should be fine (NO PAYMENT) took it home and connected it to my system and what do you know it has not crashed since I took it in! I truly thank the service rep who did the card for me cause you saved me $450 for what I almost believed was a dodgy card but she runs like a dream

Govt Network Guy

Govt Network GuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the company I am going to get my PCs from.

Web site was easy to use. The person I spoke to on chat was helpful and knowledgeable. The PC arrived quickly and was adequately packed to prevent damage. The PC itself is perfect and exactly what I wanted. As someone who has worked in the IT area since the mid 90's I have seen more than my share of shonky operators so this company is a breath of fresh air and I would recommend them to anyone.

Wojtek

WojtekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Asus ROG STRIX 32" curved gaming monitors

Bought 3 of them curved gems to provide a nice gaming experience - great monitors, high class, always coming at/near the top of any comparisons.
The guys at Computer Alliance dispatched them quickly and answered all my questions. Received them quickly too.
Very happy with the product and buying experience.

End to end, brilliant service

I ordered on EBay and the goods arrived promptly, properly wrapped and exactly as I specified. Great experience and will buy off them again. It’s often hard to find good tech suppliers in Australia.

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mouse and mouse pad

They posted very quickly so I received it in only two days. I am very happy with my mouse, the product is great would recommend the Logitech Master 3 to anyone!

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store, great prices, great products

This was my first time ordering parts in order to build a computer from scratch and they had almost everything I wanted. The only thing I wasn't happy with were the cases, monitors and SSD's that were available. The monitor and SSD I wanted was out of stock and I needed a large case that had an external 5.25" bay which I didn't really find. Once I placed the order everything arrived quickly and once I got it all plugged in I was super happy to see it all work.

Tim L

Tim L

Super fast delivery, great prices

Purchased an SSD through their eBay store at 12PM, received it by 10AM the next day. Super fast handling + packing + delivery, even during the craziness of COVID19. Very happy with the service and pricing.

Zach

ZachDarling Downs, QLD

Always a great experience

I've ordered all my computer components/ spare parts from Computer Alliance over the past year after having some bad experiences with other stores here in Australia. I've never had any problem with Computer Alliance products whatsoever and I always receive proper confirmations and updates to my order on time, very fast shipping usually as well which ia always a plus. Highly rate Computer Alliance!

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good store

My experience with Computer Alliance has been nothing but positive and continually exceed my expectations. Fast, no fuss postage from QLD to Vic. I often choose to shop with them over local stores. Thanks for your support!