Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 4 of 123)

Online store, Physical store

4.9 (1,283)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (1,256)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (32) · No (1,235)

Chooky

ChookyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy to deal with

We were sent a list of specifications by my son's school for the lap top they want him to have. I sent this list via email to Computer Alliance to make sure that I was getting what we needed. Their response time is fast and courteous and we received the lap top quickly. Very happy.

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Computer Equipment

Computer alliance has been my go to store for computer equipment for over 15 years. Their prices are competitive, their staff knowledgeable (if at times a little condensing) and their delivery fast. Would I recommend them - Hell yes

wtran

wtranSydney

Fast and Responsive

Have bought multiple items in the past online and service has always been positive. Will shop again at Computer Alliance.

James T.

James T.South East Queensland, QLD

Painless transition

Finding what I was looking for is great the website is a breeze Easy to order ,delivery was great ,arrived on time

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased with my online purchase experience

I have purchased other things from Computer Alliance in the past by visiting the store at MtGravatt, this time for convenience I decided to use their online shopping option, the delivery was very fast on the two items I purchased, ordering was easy and their website is intuitive, the people in the physical store are very professional & friendly, I highly recommend them to others.

ryab

ryabSydney, NSW

Reliable, fast, efficient

As I say they are reliable fast and efficient. Used them twice and both times happy with delivery. I will use them again.

Craig M

Craig MAU

The best place to buy stuff

I like the strong nerd vibe here. The prices are the best, especially the MSI gaming PC specials! Really, this is the best store to purchase anything related to computers and gaming. Tech support is also very good.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Fast and responsive

Hi,
my recent experience with this company is quite positive - the line wasn't busy to give a call and get a professional insight on my item. The online order was processed within a day and posted the next day.

I will probably consider using this store next time

Ken S.

Ken S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

Staff were very friendly and helpful great line of stock prices were very good easy to find will shop there again.

Sean Bradey

Sean BradeyFar North Queensland, QLD

Exceptional

Exceptionally refreshing service. Starting using them a couple months ago when they had 970 Pro 1TB at the cheapest price (349). I have enjoyed extremely fast dispatch and delivery since then, having acquired my B-die ram, a monitor and printer from them as well, at the very reasonable shipping rates. Very impressed, shall do business again.

Teena B

Teena BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

One of the best buying experiences ever. Great help over the phone providing advice that was needed without a guaranteed purchase by a staff member who was not only knowledgeable but also extremely polite and friendly. Wonderful product that was exactly as described and for an incredible price. Delivery was the day after my order was made.

Burt

BurtRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service, good products, good range

Always happy to help with issues, I had no trouble resolving an account problem stemming from a change of email address earlier this year.

Great range of business, gaming or low cost product to suit what I'm after for a given purpose. I buy personal gear through my account and buy things separately for work under another account. Satisfactory items for both uses.

No mickey-mouse cut price versions of products here, they're authentic and work as advertised.

aousy

aousySydney, NSW

Fast processing and delivery

The website is easy to navigate.
I purchased AMD Ryzen 9 5950x on Monday, and I received it on Wednesday.

bob

bobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stock on hand

Hi was after a replacement copier tried a few online sites - select item only to find - out of stock backorder. Back to old-fashioned way contact local store success printer in stock everyone's happy

Fast + Communication and tracking

Awesome easy service, cheapest price for Logitech G560. Received the item across state lines in 3 days with update orders and tracking provided.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Price! Quick Delivery!

I bought a Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 drawing tablet, I did a thorough search for these tablets in Australia and Computer Alliance had the cheapest price by far. In many stores it was out of stock so it was a bonus finding it here. I was also impressed with the speedy delivery to my home in South Australia and it was easily trackable.

Great prices, fast delivery, friendly place to shop.

Have made few purchases from this company in the past and always top service, very competitive prices, fast delivery with tracking, well done to whole team.

Luke F.

Luke F.Sydney, NSW

Fast and Reliable

ordered computer parts and got the parts to my door in a few days no issues at all with all tracking via post and got the items alot faster than most online stores

A to B driver

A to B driverBrisbane

Excellent prices, excellent support

After buying the parts online from their online store (super easy, fantastic prices) for my new gaming PC, I assembled it but there was no monitor signal.

I took it in on Saturday morning and the very helpful technician glanced at the parts and immediately identified the issue.

My PC was fixed on the same day free of charge.

I will definitely be returning and recommending them to friends and family!

Epson Printer

Epson PrinterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product (printer),price & service

I'm very satisfied with the deal & with the help setting up. I'll recommend the store to anyone wanting great products at great prices with great service.