Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 4 of 99)

Online store, Physical store
4.7 from 1,973 reviews

1,973 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (24) · No (819)

Brandon

BrandonGarran 2605, ACT

Great services

This is the best store which i had ever bought things from. With warm and helpful assistance. And even great after sales service. Thank you very much Computer Alliance. I am more than happy to have this laptop.

This is perfect, can't live without it.

Great laptop i would buy another but that means i would have 2 and i have no need for a second laptop, great success tho i will use them again

Happy Mumma

Happy Mumma

Wonderful Service

I needed to organize purchases online for a third party to pay for. Computer Alliance not only had a wide range of choices online, but also the knowledge base to assist me when I called. It was no trouble at all to go through the items I needed, checking on the use and technical requirements at all times. The knowledge and assistance I received set my mind at ease. All further contacts via email and phone were answered promptly and always with A1 customer service. Postage was reasonable even through COVID circumstances.
I can not recommend Computer Alliance enough. I only wish I had not spent 3 weeks waiting for other stores to assist me before contacting Computer Alliance. My new GO TO STORE! Thank you to all the staff!

Mark H

Mark HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a good purchasing experience

Had to buy a router when my old one died. Computer Alliance had a good range and good info on the routers they had in store. The purchase process was easy, recieved the item in a couple of days (I usually expect Aus Post to delay it a day or so). Overall very satisfied with my purchase. Not the first time won't be the last time I buy from them.

Cheezyt

CheezytSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place to buy your PC

Prompt dispatch of order. Help via phone or email is the best anywhere. Will buy all my PC equipment from them and continue to reccomend them to friends. If they say it is in stock it is. Not like some other sellers who claim it's in stock but make you wait weeks for it to be in stock.

Samuel Y.

Samuel Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Beyond rubbish

Hi guys,

This store is a black-hearted store. The sales prima facie looked very enthusiastic to customers. The thing is they earn you money with extra profit and an extremely bad attitude after you pay a deposit. As my experience, after I pay 300 deposit for my computer build-up, I am totally lost and ripped off. Josh and Britt as two very bad salespeople did that making me paying an extra 270 dollars extra with a very very very bad attitude. My total building up cost is 4200, which should be 270 less. I will NEVER come to this rubbish store in future

Unreal service

Very easy quick simple communication. Fast turnaround and after asking a few detailed questions, there were answered accurately and with a great depth of knowledge. Simple superb service at a time when I needed a good turn around.

Darrel

DarrelIllawarra, NSW

Item sent was not as described.

ROB

ROBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use and Comprehensive

Site was easy to navigate and product range extensive, the item I bought was extremely good value and was delivered in good time, packaging was good. Payment via Paypal makes it all easy

philipjd

philipjdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything I expected and more

purchased on-line as I knew exactly what I wanted. great price then came back with some further discount, couldn't say no. packaged and sent quickly, shame about Aus Post delivery delays though. Still very happy customer. didn't realise how slow my 11yr old desktop was! until I started using new Zenbook - Wow.

Bruce E.

Bruce E.Hobart, TAS

So easy with competitive prices

I found Computer Alliance to be very competitive with their pricing and easy to find the products I needed on eBay making interstate shopping a breese, postage was free and fast. I will be shopping here again

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

life made easier

Our Wireless range extender arrived on time and packaged well .We are very satisfied with the product we purchased from a professional company . company has a great range of products.

Happylady

HappyladyPerth, WA

Amazing service

Item was shipped super fast. My Emails answered promptly. The Product was amazing. Very very happy with everything. Items were better than expected and packaging was very secure and safe

This is great. I built my first ever PC using this service.

A little bit of outside research and it was easy to pick my parts and most importantly stay under my budget. So much so I treated myself to a gaming headset as well.

Whizzicle

WhizzicleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Efficient and Easy to use

Easy to use the website, best price around for my product and really quick dispatch.

The only downside was Australia Post being extremely tardy in collection and delivery. Computer Alliance had the product registered with Australia Post within hours (as per email from Aus Post) yet it still took days for them to collect and deliver the product. No blame can be attributed to Computer Alliance for this, however, no choice was given for freight (especially as I had previously had trouble with Aus post)...

Many thanks Computer Alliance for your easy website and quick dispatch... It was appreciated, compared to other stores who take up to 2 working days.

Great service, great products

Over the past few days I’ve gone and made multiple purchases while making my new PC build and they’ve been reliable every time! Forgotten something? Just make another order quickly and they’ll be sure to have it ready within minutes.

Karen

KarenDarling Downs, QLD

Value for money!

Easy to find and negotiate the website. Sales guys are very knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciate the time they took to help me. I'm very happy with my purchase and will buy again.

All round Good!

I asked a question and got a prompt reply. I ordered and received my laptop in less than 5 days. Good packaging and great computer at a fair price. Winning!

Mark

MarkCentral Queensland, QLD

Great company & Delivery

Very happy with computer part I had ordered through this company. Arrived ahead of schedule packaged well and works like a dream. Competitive prices Will be buying more gear from them

Great Company and delivery

Very satisfied with the Creative Pebble 2.0 USB Speakers that I bought for my 7yo son. They are easy to install. Plus, the speedy delivery was a bonus. I highly recommend this shop.

율 김.

율 김.asked

Computer Alliance

Hi , do you have laptop "gl731gt-h7101t"??
If i order online, how long does it take to receive the goods?? Please reply. Thanks

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, we have this notebook in stock. Current delivery times are typically slower than normal, but it also depends on where you are. If you email sales@computeralliance.com.au with your location details we can assist further.
Regards,

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

Computer Alliance

How much would a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080ti cost me. I have read a lot of info and the price structure is all over the place. Just to let you know it will be going with a Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 mobo, Lian Li OXL Case, 64 Gb Corsair 3200MHz ram, Gigabyte 19-9900K CPU. I would appreciate your input greatly.
Michael

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, prices are unpredictable at the moment whilst we are experiencing many stock shortages during the Coronavirus Pandemic. We do have one left of the https://www.computeralliance.com.au/asus-rtx2080ti-11gb-dual-gaming-pcie-video-card-pn-dual-rtx2080ti-a11g which can be ordered through out website.
Regards,

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

Computer Alliance

Do you stock or can you get the Gigabyte Nvidia Aorus RTX 2080 ti?

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives