Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 4 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (16)

BK

BKHervey Bay, Queensland

Terrible experience with warranty repair.

No refund.

Where to start... Bought a modem router that only gave off a 10 metre wifi range told it was the best one.. Tried to return the item only to be told no they refund it.
Abused in store and ordered out the store..
I won't be shopping there again and I would suggest shooing elsewhere.

Customer service

Gazzzz

GazzzzBrisbane

Dont buy Acer

Purchased an Acer i7 laptop, a month later it a boot issue. Of course Computer Alliance push me to Acer. Despite purchasing an have an extended warranty from CA and a Genuine Acer Warranty Service with service centre dots in QLD, Acer require a machine to sent to Sydney - I\m looking down the barrel of 12 day turn around. No support from CA, and Acer are hopeless - Don't deal with either
it loooks nice
failed within a month

Christo

ChristoBrisbane

Poor customer service

Went to buy a Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad and also a touch pen. Found the keyboard ok in the store but then asked at the counter for the touch pen and the guy at the counter said he has never used a mac and made out like I was speaking another language. Very condescending and was not helpful with my query to buy more products. I have never used a mac either but was asking about the iPad and not his lack of knowledge on macs. Not the first time this kind of attitude has been displayed by staff. Won't be going back. Sent an email about the appalling service, no reply. No surprise.
Good that it is open on Sundays
Service severely lacking and then staff try to make you feel like you are stupid when I know what I am talking about

Terrible Service

Leeman

I play games on the computer not with business transaction

Never never never again

Stay away unless you know your rights. My computer didn't work properly from the second day I bought it from computer alliance. When I contacted the store the manager was so rude. He was talking over the top of me and raising his voice so I had no other choice to hang up. I spoke to another manager who was also rude. I finally got a refund ( it was like pulling teeth). I would never shop there again.

They dont uphold the repair/refund policy as stated on their website

Customer Service -What Customer Service

We purchased an Asus tablet from computer alliance and only had it 3 weeks before it wouldn't turn on. We took it back to them for repair, we were told we would be called with an update. We have had to make any follow up phone calls, the staff have been quite rude and most unhelpful. Standard answer is "we are very busy". No one can answer questions nor can they give time frames. I got the distinct impression that after 3 weeks the tablet hadn't even been looked at. Never able to speak to the person who is actually working on the product. Aggressive rude staff, we wont be back.

Bad customer service

Watch them closely!

manwill

manwillSouth East Queensland, QLD

From Best to Worst

Terrible

Extremely rude, painfully slow and grossly incompetant. I won't be using them again anless I absolutely have to for warranty purposes. My advice is DON'T USE THEM, even if you have to pay a little more.
It's not the only computer store around.
After taking two weeks to look at my computer under warranty(one I built with new components from them), they replaced faulty memory AND ACTIVATED MY OPERATING SYSTEM, AFTER BEING SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO. I phoned and spoke to ian (manager)and he said it was "all part of the customer service" and no, I can't speak to the tech who did the service.

Terrible

Never going back. I can more polite and knowledgeable staff at umart where they don't get customer service training. I've watched their service decline over the years. I give them one more year before they fold.
Prices are competitive in some components but you can usually get it cheaper at umart or msy
Their service appalling. Everything from their rude cash register girl to the sales staff who seem to think of customers as ruining their day. This is one computer store to stay clear of. If they can't even bother to be nice before I buy something, what are they going to be like after I buy something or perish the thought bring something back. STAY CLEAR

Buyer Beware Computer Alliance

Shocking, go elsewhere

Poor communication internally and won't say sorry for their own mistakes.
Customer service was poor and really am sick of tired going back for issues with my system.
They also won't call when they say they will and will tell you things are ready when they are not.

There are enough other PC stores out there, so don't go to this one.
Easy to browse online store
Bad service, hardware issues, bad communication. Go elsewhere

restocking fee?!?!

Always have issues with them in regards to online stock aswell as anything to do with returns.

I bought an item, it did not work as described, I returned it the next day and have been waiting over a week for their "techs" to verify I'm not lying, I've also had to call up myself to find out what was happening, after 1 week they still hadn't even looked at my item, I spent $109 and have nothing to show for it.

Very bad customer service.

Jo3y
Jo3y

Be Warned

A terrible service - accused of stealing, when we got home and items were missing (. Spoke with the space cadet on the phone and told to come in - only to be belittled infront of everyone.

Computer Alliance Brisbane - Do not shop there.

Rang to complain to the manager - and threaten never to shop there again, only to be told that they make no money from retail anyway so he didn't care.

Poor Service

productreviewer08

productreviewer08brisbane

Be very careful before you buy anything from this store - do your due dilligence!