Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 5 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (16)

Terrible

Terrible

I bought a new PC from computer Alliance and I have taken it back 4 times now to be repaired and it still does not work properly. I am now at point of making a complaint to the OFT (Office of Fair trading Qld) as they I beleive that the should replace my PC with another as they can't fix the one they sold me.

I have been in the IT consuting industry for over 15 years and have not come across such incompetant staff in the workshop at Computer Alliance. Customer service is appauling.
Reasonably competitive on price.
When requiring warranty work, staff are incompetant and rude. If they can't fix the problem its the "customers" tough luck as they won't refund or replace.

Warranty Claim Handled Ordinary

I took back an ASUS laptop that I purchased 8 months ago. Was told to take it back to ASUS myself. What kind of service is that ? It cost me $2540. I would have expected better.
Nice store layout.
Bad warranty service

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

worst place ever

hotmud

hotmudasked

Online store

does the gigabyte b450m-h mainboard that i recently purchased from you require bios update to run amd ryzen 5 3600 cpu?
if so, how do i upgrade bios before installing the cpu?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, No it doesn't require a BIOS update, you will see on the box that it has Ryzen 3000 Ready on it.

Rajesh

Rajeshasked

Computer Alliance

Could you pse let me know who is CEO or Business Development Head or Sales Head of Computer Alliance?

율 김.

율 김.asked

Computer Alliance

Hi , do you have laptop "gl731gt-h7101t"??
If i order online, how long does it take to receive the goods?? Please reply. Thanks

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, we have this notebook in stock. Current delivery times are typically slower than normal, but it also depends on where you are. If you email sales@computeralliance.com.au with your location details we can assist further.
Regards,

Brent Bryan
Brent Bryan

speak to Alex. the only decent salesmen there

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives