Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (14)
Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy refund policy

Had bought the wrong monitor unknowingly and tried to return and exchange for the correct one. Was charged 10% for the 'pleasure' of returning the item, even though the monitor I wanted to buy was $30 more expensive! They complained that the box had been opened. In that case, how would I know it was the incorrect monitor without opening it? I had reboxed it exactly the way it was and hadn't even connected the monitor to my computer. The staff extremely rude and was initially told that the manager was too busy to attend to my query. I am disgusted. I have been a loyal customer over the last few years and had recommended them to others. No more!

Brent BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed bag. some great staff and some total arrogant fools

Was told by the manager the fact I was disabled was irrelevant. despite all my business being through the national disability insurance scheme. very very rude and uncaring. all about the dollar these cowboys. there are cheaper and better run shops in Brisbane. sales manager a know it all that overstepped the mark. general manager I'm still pondering.

Store Locationmt Gravatt
Anon123

Anon123South East Queensland, QLD

Restocking Fee advertised on Website but not Instore or on Invoice

I was sold the incorrect item and the sales guy opened the packaging to check content before I walked out the door I didnt' realise this until I got home went back the following weekend and was charged a $40 restrocking fee on a $400 item I would never shop at this store again very poor customer experience save yourself the hassle shop at MSY or Umart.

Store LocationBrisbane

Price gouging

This store is charging at minimum $200 more than any other retailer for the new graphic's cards.

PC Case Gear is selling the cards at the recommended retail price and Mwave is doing a raffle for the FE, take your money elsewhere.

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever

Store LocationMt Gravatt

No respect for customers, happy to take your money but refusing to resolve after sale problems

Store LocationUpper Mount. Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Yasmeen

YasmeenBrisbane

Cheating and Lier

I bought a Dell USB C D6000 docking station. The item comes with a USB C cable with USB C to USB A adapter. The specification claims this item supports three 4k monitors simultaneously. Actually, it only suppors two monitors when use USB A. No where say two monitors only when use USB C to A adapter, even in DELL official website. I returned the item next day and the guy promised to give full refund. However, I found they lied when I checked my bank account a few days late.

Product PurchasedDell D6000 USB C Docking Station

Service desk and support for DoA monitor

View

ViewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lackluster Service

Customer service is bad, people are left waiting for no reason.
Every product has warranty and they claim that THIS particular product that I want to return has no warranty.
Ordered to have my PC air sprayed to clean, it was not clean.
I don't know why they have good reviews, my experience was terrible.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Samuel Y.

Samuel Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Beyond rubbish

Hi guys,

This store is a black-hearted store. The sales prima facie looked very enthusiastic to customers. The thing is they earn you money with extra profit and an extremely bad attitude after you pay a deposit. As my experience, after I pay 300 deposit for my computer build-up, I am totally lost and ripped off. Josh and Britt as two very bad salespeople did that making me paying an extra 270 dollars extra with a very very very bad attitude. My total building up cost is 4200, which should be 270 less. I will NEVER come to this rubbish store in future

Store LocationQLD
Darrel

DarrelIllawarra, NSW

Item sent was not as described.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, BAD online customer service

Vashta Nerada

Vashta Nerada

Delay after delay...

Product PurchasedA computer
Cheryl Fagan

Cheryl FaganSouth East Queensland, QLD

When a courier service turns out to be Australia Post.

The store was 30 mins away because we were self isolating and the site stated delivery was by a courier service I chose that option. The courier was Australia Post nowhere on their site does it mention delivery is by Australia Post. Had I of known this I would of either gone to the store or purchased elsewhere. They charged me a service charge for using PayPal which I have been informed by Paypal this is an unacceptable practice.

Would I purchase from this store again NO!.

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor work values

I recently spent $1200 on new computer hardware and their staff didn't think it was important to tell me that there was a store sale the next day. I hadn't even installed any of the components yet and they refused to let me return it just so I could get the sale benefits. Funnily enough I was going to spend the money I saved on other parts too but oh well they lost a life long customer.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Sent product only less than 1/2 the cable

Sent power supply rm1000i with only half the modular cable, fail to mention anything on the posting, because of this one if my 1TB ssd fried, asking for review after purchase but when I complaint they just ignore it. Stay away or just hope all your purchase are OK, since basically there is no support after you purchase anything from them.

Product PurchasedRm1000i

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

MSI Infinite 9SH-826AU GTX1660 Gaming PC

Monitor via redemption? the whole process is actually ridiculous, how do you review a product before you receive it. So Ive paid up, no monitor, Ive done the review and selected the monitor. Youd expect an email advising your monitor is on the way? Nope, a text? Nope, someone in the store helps? Nope, they dont even have a contact. Dont buy online from these guys, they dont even have contact relationships with their own suppliers.

Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 9SA Gaming Desktop

Greg P.

Greg P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Lets be clear, this is a stockist, they are middle men for IT products, as such they need to have the highest regard for customer service.I was not satisfied with their service, and found their staff to be arrogant and rude. I wont be returning to this stockist, many other businesses with better people skills and desire to help. Very disappointed, did not feel like a valued customer. Also, the information that they scrape from customers serves their and third party promotion; be wary to understand what information you provide and how they will use and or sell to other users. Great range of quality products, but they are a stockist, a service provider and not a manufacturer.

Product PurchasedDas Keyboard Model S Professional
Zippidy

ZippidyGold Coast

Extremely poor customer service

Product PurchasedMotherboard
BSW

BSWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest management

Sold me item that won’t work on my home setup (I’m running 32bit and it only works on 64bit. They said very few people use 32bit now) and then charged “restocking fee” upon return despite this not being listed as return condition on invoice and return sales person agreeing I was sold the wrong thing. Would never recommend as too suspicious now what other things they are doing/charging for behind backs. Sales staff were friendly and honest but can’t say much for management.

Store LocationMount Gravatt