Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (36)

Idontreallylikereviewing
IdontreallylikereviewingSouth East Queensland, QLD

I do everything I can to avoid shopping here.

I wasn’t going to write a review, but since you emailed me and asked me to:

I bought a fairly simple item, just wanted to buy it and walk out. I was forced to give my name, email address and full residential address in order to complete the sale. Was told it was compulsory. I said I’d prefer not to as I don’t see the need and I would rather not get marketing material or that sort of thing. The salesperson stifled a laugh and told me that wouldn’t happen. Then you email me and ask me to write a review...

Have shopped here a few times when I can’t find something elsewhere. Really don’t like it. Always something odd happens.

Store LocationMy Gravatt
Zippidy
ZippidyGold Coast

Extremely poor customer service

Product PurchasedMotherboard
BSW
BSWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest management

Sold me item that won’t work on my home setup (I’m running 32bit and it only works on 64bit. They said very few people use 32bit now) and then charged “restocking fee” upon return despite this not being listed as return condition on invoice and return sales person agreeing I was sold the wrong thing. Would never recommend as too suspicious now what other things they are doing/charging for behind backs. Sales staff were friendly and honest but can’t say much for management.

Store LocationMount Gravatt
BauhnOwner
BauhnOwner

MSI GL63 Purchase....

Store had a lot of notebooks on demo/powered on.. Great. Store was very busy (Sunday 30June - tax time). Was hard to get salesman to help with purchase...few staff at checkout counter not doing anything however. Did purchase using zip pay...had to prompt salesman (I think he was the Manager) for a computer to use so I can do the online order. Did not ask if I wanted a mouse, monitor etc etc. Good prices and range of products made up for experience.

Store LocationComputer Alliance, Mt Gravatt
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Sev
SevBrisbane

Representatives very hard to deal with

Product PurchasedNVIDIA Shield
M J.
M J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast Computer, Low Sound Quality...

The store interface was easy to navigate...

I was not so satisfied that I could only choose between a couple of brands....

I rated the product I bought 3 stars because I am highly dissatisfied with the sound quality of my laptop. It is very low altogether and once put at the highest volume the sounds distorts and pops, which shows proof of a low quality product. Only thing I was satisfied with was the speed of the laptop. I am considering a return. I spent over 2,000 AUD and I can't even get a good sound quality. Step your game up computer Alliance!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ordered from their Ebay store was told I couldn't Pick up and waited 2 weeks and STILL NOT DELIVERED

I ordered 4 Printers from their Ebay store as it was cheaper than going instore after ebays discounts. I arrived for pick up and was told they had to be delivered despite them being instock in the shop. WTH? The printers were dispatched the next day and to date they have yet to arrive (2 WEEKS LATER) I only live 20 minutes drive from the store. WHERE ARE MY DAMN PRINTERS.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
SPIDERPIG
SPIDERPIGCentral Queensland, QLD

WD My Cloud Home Duo is very meh

Easy to set up and that's where the good stuff stops. Unfortunately the cable supplied was damaged, can't easily set a static IP address, the multiple user accounts are extremely limited in that non admin users have one directory to share. Having to sign up to PLEX to stream media is a real hassle, on some devices you may have to acutally pay to use PLEX. If you are looking to back up your own data (private or business) and no one elses then this is excellent, the mobile access is really good.

Product PurchasedWestern Digital My Cloud Home Duo

Mixed bag

I was very pleased with the price for the laptop I purchased, and the relatively quick delivery. I was underwhelmed by the payment, invoicing, and receipting process, which left a fair bit to be desired and made my reimbursement from my workplace unnecessarily laborious, however the staff did try to be helpful and replied to my email over the weekend.

Product PurchasedHP ENVY 15
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Tarique
TariquePerth, WA

Good deals

I bought a 2080Ti got it for a really good price lowest I've ever seen it. Site is easy to navigate and they have a good range.

The only downside is shipping I would avoid Star Track took a week and a half to get a product with express shipping with other couriers I usually receive goods in 48 hrs.

Vive VR headset

Product Purchasedvive headset
bill4017

I agree same issues with mine, also agree on 3D I like both but they have their problems,

bill4017

I just answered my own comment I did not look at the name.