Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (31)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (27)

Bart
BartWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Who Cares?

Fast delivery BUT, it would have been far more preferable if time would have been taken when sending the item. My item was posted in it's original box without any further protection. It looks that a careless attitude is the practice at Computer Alliance! Also, be aware that this company has the most appalling return policy! This being completely in their favour. Lesson learned! I can only recommend to shop elsewhere after all, nobody likes his items be delivered DAMAGED!

Andrew
Andrew Sydney, NSW

Tried to buy a video card online denied my purchase because they said they are facing a spate of credit card fraud

Bad service at all times
Must focus on a better business and stop treating everyone like a criminal bad bad

Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming 10GB
Nisar A.
Nisar A.South East Queensland, QLD

One star because the router works

Website text is not user friendly or easy to read. Also my router I bought, I could not see if it was suitable for FTTN connections. It isn't. So I had to use an old modem with it. I wouldn't have bought this model of I had known. So product description not clear, and not easy to find what I wanted either, for the purpose I needed it for. Now I'm stuck with this product. Customer service not great either, staff unhelpful.

Product PurchasedTP-Link AX1500 Archer AX10
Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Poor customer service - Blaming on internal system issues - refused to rectify simple order

Ordered items via Amazon Computer alliance. Found cheaper item on their eBay front.
Cancelled order via Amazon. Next day [Name Removed] cancels eBay order that had the discount.
Called and he refused to fix as he said they cant see where it came from in their system. "Too bad, you asked to cancel". Called reception raise complaint and asked to escalate. Turns out [Name Removed]was their highest manager. Just the attitude shown here lost my business.

Tibor
TiborSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad customer experience after payment

I could get a Thinkpad laptop for a good competitive price, but the additional 3 battery warranty was overcharged.
However, my warranty information was incorrect(laptop) and missing(battery) in Lenovo's system.
After many contacts (email and phone) the team did not come back to me despite promising they will look into it (Emails to [Name Removed], Phone to [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]).

Very bad experience, never buy here again.
(Order #805719)

Neil McCoy
Neil McCoySouth East Queensland, QLD

ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home

Purchased the ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home at the SALE PRICE very disappointed to see it $200 less than the sale price 2 weeks latter difficult to trust them again as the sales man said there was no wiggle room on price .staff and service are excellent .

Store Location1517 Logan Rd, Mt Gravatt,Ph: 07 3421 3200
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchasednot on this purchase excellent service of older claim.
Brent Bryan
Brent BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed bag. some great staff and some total arrogant fools

Was told by the manager the fact I was disabled was irrelevant. despite all my business being through the national disability insurance scheme. very very rude and uncaring. all about the dollar these cowboys. there are cheaper and better run shops in Brisbane. sales manager a know it all that overstepped the mark. general manager I'm still pondering.

Store Locationmt Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Cannot be Trusted

Check your invoices as we agreed on a price and then the salesman puts it through at full RRP and thought i wouldn't notice.

Grace from the 'burbs
Grace from the 'burbsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product/price OK but no wrapping

The products/pricing & delivery R good/fast; but if I knew they'd just slap a label on the naked box I wouldn't buy from here. I don't need my postie making fun :)

Product PurchasedThrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition TM-0180

Price gouging

This store is charging at minimum $200 more than any other retailer for the new graphic's cards.

PC Case Gear is selling the cards at the recommended retail price and Mwave is doing a raffle for the FE, take your money elsewhere.

fleecy

Samuel Y.
Samuel Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Beyond rubbish

Hi guys,

This store is a black-hearted store. The sales prima facie looked very enthusiastic to customers. The thing is they earn you money with extra profit and an extremely bad attitude after you pay a deposit. As my experience, after I pay 300 deposit for my computer build-up, I am totally lost and ripped off. Josh and Britt as two very bad salespeople did that making me paying an extra 270 dollars extra with a very very very bad attitude. My total building up cost is 4200, which should be 270 less. I will NEVER come to this rubbish store in future

Store LocationQLD
Nic
NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, BAD online customer service

alexander290305
alexander290305asked
Online store

Hey, I was wondering what the average time it would take a package to ship to Melbourne, or if there was a way to see estimated time. Ty

Computer A.Computer Alliance

We try to ship on the same or next business day from when you order by Parcelpost (to a residential address), or Startrack (to a commercial address). Commercial deliveries to Melbourne addresses are taking 2 to 5 days.

If we're sending to a residential address, then we're finding that stuff is quite fast to get to the local distribution centre (so it doesn't seem to matter much where its coming from) but is taking a long time between the local distribution centre and the final address. Australia post is still slow from the lockdown... It will take at least a week, probably 10 days and maybe more. Things are now improving since lockdown has ended.

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

If I were to buy a motherboard to pick up, how would I ask them to do a BIOS software update? Do I call them after I make the purchase or is there an option on the website?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Ring through to Sales and order the mainboard for pickup, they will organize the BIOS update for you and call when completed

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

Do you guys do BIOS updates for motherboards?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi Tracey, Yes our service technicians do Bios updates on request. Contact us via phone on 34213200 or visit the store

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives