Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (31)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (27)

M J.
M J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast Computer, Low Sound Quality...

The store interface was easy to navigate...

I was not so satisfied that I could only choose between a couple of brands....

I rated the product I bought 3 stars because I am highly dissatisfied with the sound quality of my laptop. It is very low altogether and once put at the highest volume the sounds distorts and pops, which shows proof of a low quality product. Only thing I was satisfied with was the speed of the laptop. I am considering a return. I spent over 2,000 AUD and I can't even get a good sound quality. Step your game up computer Alliance!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ordered from their Ebay store was told I couldn't Pick up and waited 2 weeks and STILL NOT DELIVERED

I ordered 4 Printers from their Ebay store as it was cheaper than going instore after ebays discounts. I arrived for pick up and was told they had to be delivered despite them being instock in the shop. WTH? The printers were dispatched the next day and to date they have yet to arrive (2 WEEKS LATER) I only live 20 minutes drive from the store. WHERE ARE MY DAMN PRINTERS.

Sameer Choudhari
Sameer ChoudhariSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delay in shipping & need to improve customer service

- Need to improve on shipping timeframe once order is placed. No excuses.
- Expect polite response when customer contact for queries, bargain or more info about the product.
+ Better pricing in eBay store

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchased6TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Black HDD PN WD6003FZBX

Mixed bag

I was very pleased with the price for the laptop I purchased, and the relatively quick delivery. I was underwhelmed by the payment, invoicing, and receipting process, which left a fair bit to be desired and made my reimbursement from my workplace unnecessarily laborious, however the staff did try to be helpful and replied to my email over the weekend.

Product PurchasedHP ENVY 15
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Tarique
TariquePerth, WA

Good deals

I bought a 2080Ti got it for a really good price lowest I've ever seen it. Site is easy to navigate and they have a good range.

The only downside is shipping I would avoid Star Track took a week and a half to get a product with express shipping with other couriers I usually receive goods in 48 hrs.

Vive VR headset

Product Purchasedvive headset
bill4017

I agree same issues with mine, also agree on 3D I like both but they have their problems,

bill4017

I just answered my own comment I did not look at the name.