Computer Alliance

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

3.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes (17) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No
Fawäd Mastoi
Fawäd MastoiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely rubbish After-sales-service! DO NOT BUY from them!

Store Locationonline
Product PurchasedLaCie Rugged Mini

DO NOT BUY HERE!

After service is terrible! Did not honour warranty for manufacturing fault!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!! Customer service from Mananger was rude and borderline abusive!

Store LocationMt Gravatt
Product PurchasedHP Notebook - 14-BP115TX
ChrisB
ChrisBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lack of understanding after sending the wrong item

After receiving an item that differed for what was ordered, organizing a quick replacement was impossible without allowing for lockdown

Product PurchasedDrayTek Vigor2865ac
jk82
jk82Melbourne

Good shop - but returns take a while

Good shop but returns take a while. If you have to return a product then it can take a while due to shortages.

Product PurchasedASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070

Nyasha
Nyasha

Sloppy work

The website was nice and easy to use, customer service was good and prompt BUT.... the first time my custom desktop arrived the graphics was dead and also CPU fan was not attached to the heatsink, so I sent back the pc then when it was returned, it was working fine but my second harddrive was not seated correctly nor was it connected so I had to go into the case and reconnect it all. Overall I'm happy with the customer services but very disappointed in the quality of the build. There should also have been some packing on the inside of the case to prevent parts from coming loose and damaging others.

Codez
Codez

Really great service! Will always recommend!

I bought a gaming pc from computer alliance, it was all put together really quickly and they kept me in the loop for the entire experience.

There was a fault 10 or so months after buying the pc (not computer alliances fault) just a faulty part, they took the pc and found the issue and repaired it for free within two days of me giving the back the PC.

Will reccomend this company to ANYONE in the brisbane area and beyond, looking to purchase a gaming rig.

Only have had positive experiences with staff, and they went above and beyond to repair my pc.

10 star.

Store LocationMy gravatt brisbane store
Warranty Claim MadeYes

No respect for customers, happy to take your money but refusing to resolve after sale problems

Store LocationUpper Mount. Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
View
ViewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lackluster Service

Customer service is bad, people are left waiting for no reason.
Every product has warranty and they claim that THIS particular product that I want to return has no warranty.
Ordered to have my PC air sprayed to clean, it was not clean.
I don't know why they have good reviews, my experience was terrible.

Store LocationMt Gravatt
JoeBloggs
JoeBloggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Showroom in Brisbane

Computer alliance has the nicest PC showroom, I also ways enjoy visiting CA to see all the latest gaming rigs and laptops on display. Certainly gives me ideas for my next build. All round computer alliance is really good, great pricing, good sales staff, fast and fantastic after sales support.

Kane
KaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Can’t wait to use it!

When I was in the store it was easy to navigate around and find the product that I wanted to buy, the staff were very friendly and kind. They were very helpful in helping me find the product that I desired.

Store Location4122
Product PurchasedMSi Infinite PC

Ish
IshSydney, NSW

This msi computer is amazing thank you so much computer alliance and msi. I love my computer and monitor.

It was very easy to find the computer I wanted and I am very satisfied of the quality of my product and thank you again it’s so good. I can’t wait to tell all my friends.

Cameron Z.
Cameron Z.South East Queensland, QLD

10/10 Stars, even more for the Service Team helping me today.

I was very satisfied with the service team, and the whole general shop, they were all VERY helpful, and 2 days from christmas, fixing my sons xmas present before it was too late, they went above and beyond to satisfy me, thank you Computer Alliance.

Store LocationComputer Alliance
Product PurchasedAsus gaming laptop

Fab
FabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Msi p65

The website is very well done easy to understand !
I purchased the last msi p65 is an amazing computer , I received my item very fast the delivery was organised very well also the packing was well done . A lot of update mail etc to track my item .
Thanks for the good price ;)

Product PurchasedMsi creator p65

Jason N.
Jason N.Sydney, NSW

Communication and product was create i bought the Trident 3 series and it was amazing

Quality and shipping were great! No sign of damaging to the products and great respond with the communicators. Honestly i rate this 100 out of 100 would recommend this store.

Product PurchasedTrident 9sc-279Au

Great service!

Great service! I had an issue with some component on delivery. They responded quickly and organised the return. What's even better is how fast the replacement parts came. These guys must have processed the return immediately and sent out the new items. I will definitely shop with computer alliance again. Thanks heaps guys

alexander290305
alexander290305asked
Online store

Hey, I was wondering what the average time it would take a package to ship to Melbourne, or if there was a way to see estimated time. Ty

Computer A.Computer Alliance

We try to ship on the same or next business day from when you order by Parcelpost (to a residential address), or Startrack (to a commercial address). Commercial deliveries to Melbourne addresses are taking 2 to 5 days.

If we're sending to a residential address, then we're finding that stuff is quite fast to get to the local distribution centre (so it doesn't seem to matter much where its coming from) but is taking a long time between the local distribution centre and the final address. Australia post is still slow from the lockdown... It will take at least a week, probably 10 days and maybe more. Things are now improving since lockdown has ended.

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

If I were to buy a motherboard to pick up, how would I ask them to do a BIOS software update? Do I call them after I make the purchase or is there an option on the website?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Ring through to Sales and order the mainboard for pickup, they will organize the BIOS update for you and call when completed

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

Do you guys do BIOS updates for motherboards?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi Tracey, Yes our service technicians do Bios updates on request. Contact us via phone on 34213200 or visit the store

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives