Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (18)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (16)

Nisar A.
Nisar A.South East Queensland, QLD

One star because the router works

Website text is not user friendly or easy to read. Also my router I bought, I could not see if it was suitable for FTTN connections. It isn't. So I had to use an old modem with it. I wouldn't have bought this model of I had known. So product description not clear, and not easy to find what I wanted either, for the purpose I needed it for. Now I'm stuck with this product. Customer service not great either, staff unhelpful.

Product PurchasedTP-Link AX1500 Archer AX10
Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Poor customer service - Blaming on internal system issues - refused to rectify simple order

Ordered items via Amazon Computer alliance. Found cheaper item on their eBay front.
Cancelled order via Amazon. Next day [Name Removed] cancels eBay order that had the discount.
Called and he refused to fix as he said they cant see where it came from in their system. "Too bad, you asked to cancel". Called reception raise complaint and asked to escalate. Turns out [Name Removed]was their highest manager. Just the attitude shown here lost my business.

Tibor
TiborSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad customer experience after payment

I could get a Thinkpad laptop for a good competitive price, but the additional 3 battery warranty was overcharged.
However, my warranty information was incorrect(laptop) and missing(battery) in Lenovo's system.
After many contacts (email and phone) the team did not come back to me despite promising they will look into it (Emails to [Name Removed], Phone to [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]).

Very bad experience, never buy here again.
(Order #805719)

Brent BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed bag. some great staff and some total arrogant fools

Was told by the manager the fact I was disabled was irrelevant. despite all my business being through the national disability insurance scheme. very very rude and uncaring. all about the dollar these cowboys. there are cheaper and better run shops in Brisbane. sales manager a know it all that overstepped the mark. general manager I'm still pondering.

Store Locationmt Gravatt

Cannot be Trusted

Check your invoices as we agreed on a price and then the salesman puts it through at full RRP and thought i wouldn't notice.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Price gouging

This store is charging at minimum $200 more than any other retailer for the new graphic's cards.

PC Case Gear is selling the cards at the recommended retail price and Mwave is doing a raffle for the FE, take your money elsewhere.

fleecy

Samuel Y.
Samuel Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Beyond rubbish

Hi guys,

This store is a black-hearted store. The sales prima facie looked very enthusiastic to customers. The thing is they earn you money with extra profit and an extremely bad attitude after you pay a deposit. As my experience, after I pay 300 deposit for my computer build-up, I am totally lost and ripped off. Josh and Britt as two very bad salespeople did that making me paying an extra 270 dollars extra with a very very very bad attitude. My total building up cost is 4200, which should be 270 less. I will NEVER come to this rubbish store in future

Store LocationQLD

Nic
NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, BAD online customer service

Vashta Nerada
Vashta Nerada

Delay after delay...

Product PurchasedA computer
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Sent product only less than 1/2 the cable

Sent power supply rm1000i with only half the modular cable, fail to mention anything on the posting, because of this one if my 1TB ssd fried, asking for review after purchase but when I complaint they just ignore it. Stay away or just hope all your purchase are OK, since basically there is no support after you purchase anything from them.

Product PurchasedRm1000i

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

MSI Infinite 9SH-826AU GTX1660 Gaming PC

Monitor via redemption? the whole process is actually ridiculous, how do you review a product before you receive it. So Ive paid up, no monitor, Ive done the review and selected the monitor. Youd expect an email advising your monitor is on the way? Nope, a text? Nope, someone in the store helps? Nope, they dont even have a contact. Dont buy online from these guys, they dont even have contact relationships with their own suppliers.

Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 9SA Gaming Desktop

Greg P.
Greg P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Lets be clear, this is a stockist, they are middle men for IT products, as such they need to have the highest regard for customer service.I was not satisfied with their service, and found their staff to be arrogant and rude. I wont be returning to this stockist, many other businesses with better people skills and desire to help. Very disappointed, did not feel like a valued customer. Also, the information that they scrape from customers serves their and third party promotion; be wary to understand what information you provide and how they will use and or sell to other users. Great range of quality products, but they are a stockist, a service provider and not a manufacturer.

Store LocationMt Gravatt
Product PurchasedDas Keyboard Model S Professional
Idontreallylikereviewing
IdontreallylikereviewingSouth East Queensland, QLD

I do everything I can to avoid shopping here.

I wasn’t going to write a review, but since you emailed me and asked me to:

I bought a fairly simple item, just wanted to buy it and walk out. I was forced to give my name, email address and full residential address in order to complete the sale. Was told it was compulsory. I said I’d prefer not to as I don’t see the need and I would rather not get marketing material or that sort of thing. The salesperson stifled a laugh and told me that wouldn’t happen. Then you email me and ask me to write a review...

Have shopped here a few times when I can’t find something elsewhere. Really don’t like it. Always something odd happens.

Store LocationMy Gravatt