Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

4.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (5)

Not ordering from here again - poor customer service.

Anon123
Anon123South East Queensland, QLD

Restocking Fee advertised on Website but not Instore or on Invoice

I was sold the incorrect item and the sales guy opened the packaging to check content before I walked out the door I didnt' realise this until I got home went back the following weekend and was charged a $40 restrocking fee on a $400 item I would never shop at this store again very poor customer experience save yourself the hassle shop at MSY or Umart.

Store LocationBrisbane
Yasmeen
YasmeenBrisbane

Cheating and Lier

I bought a Dell USB C D6000 docking station. The item comes with a USB C cable with USB C to USB A adapter. The specification claims this item supports three 4k monitors simultaneously. Actually, it only suppors two monitors when use USB A. No where say two monitors only when use USB C to A adapter, even in DELL official website. I returned the item next day and the guy promised to give full refund. However, I found they lied when I checked my bank account a few days late.

Product PurchasedDell D6000 USB C Docking Station
Darrel
DarrelIllawarra, NSW

Item sent was not as described.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

BSW
BSWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest management

Sold me item that won’t work on my home setup (I’m running 32bit and it only works on 64bit. They said very few people use 32bit now) and then charged “restocking fee” upon return despite this not being listed as return condition on invoice and return sales person agreeing I was sold the wrong thing. Would never recommend as too suspicious now what other things they are doing/charging for behind backs. Sales staff were friendly and honest but can’t say much for management.

Store LocationMount Gravatt

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

If I were to buy a motherboard to pick up, how would I ask them to do a BIOS software update? Do I call them after I make the purchase or is there an option on the website?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Ring through to Sales and order the mainboard for pickup, they will organize the BIOS update for you and call when completed

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

Do you guys do BIOS updates for motherboards?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi Tracey, Yes our service technicians do Bios updates on request. Contact us via phone on 34213200 or visit the store

hotmud
hotmudasked
Online store

does the gigabyte b450m-h mainboard that i recently purchased from you require bios update to run amd ryzen 5 3600 cpu?
if so, how do i upgrade bios before installing the cpu?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, No it doesn't require a BIOS update, you will see on the box that it has Ryzen 3000 Ready on it.

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives