Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (26)

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Poor customer service - Blaming on internal system issues - refused to rectify simple order

Ordered items via Amazon Computer alliance. Found cheaper item on their eBay front.
Cancelled order via Amazon. Next day [Name Removed] cancels eBay order that had the discount.
Called and he refused to fix as he said they cant see where it came from in their system. "Too bad, you asked to cancel". Called reception raise complaint and asked to escalate. Turns out [Name Removed]was their highest manager. Just the attitude shown here lost my business.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Tibor

TiborSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad customer experience after payment

I could get a Thinkpad laptop for a good competitive price, but the additional 3 battery warranty was overcharged.
However, my warranty information was incorrect(laptop) and missing(battery) in Lenovo's system.
After many contacts (email and phone) the team did not come back to me despite promising they will look into it (Emails to [Name Removed], Phone to [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]).

Very bad experience, never buy here again.
(Order #805719)

Neil McCoy

Neil McCoySouth East Queensland, QLD

ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home

Purchased the ASUS ROG SCAR 15 G532LW-AZ056T 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook Win 10 Home at the SALE PRICE very disappointed to see it $200 less than the sale price 2 weeks latter difficult to trust them again as the sales man said there was no wiggle room on price .staff and service are excellent .

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy refund policy

Had bought the wrong monitor unknowingly and tried to return and exchange for the correct one. Was charged 10% for the 'pleasure' of returning the item, even though the monitor I wanted to buy was $30 more expensive! They complained that the box had been opened. In that case, how would I know it was the incorrect monitor without opening it? I had reboxed it exactly the way it was and hadn't even connected the monitor to my computer. The staff extremely rude and was initially told that the manager was too busy to attend to my query. I am disgusted. I have been a loyal customer over the last few years and had recommended them to others. No more!

Brent BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed bag. some great staff and some total arrogant fools

Was told by the manager the fact I was disabled was irrelevant. despite all my business being through the national disability insurance scheme. very very rude and uncaring. all about the dollar these cowboys. there are cheaper and better run shops in Brisbane. sales manager a know it all that overstepped the mark. general manager I'm still pondering.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Anon123

Anon123South East Queensland, QLD

Restocking Fee advertised on Website but not Instore or on Invoice

I was sold the incorrect item and the sales guy opened the packaging to check content before I walked out the door I didnt' realise this until I got home went back the following weekend and was charged a $40 restrocking fee on a $400 item I would never shop at this store again very poor customer experience save yourself the hassle shop at MSY or Umart.

Grace from the 'burbs

Grace from the 'burbsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product/price OK but no wrapping

The products/pricing & delivery R good/fast; but if I knew they'd just slap a label on the naked box I wouldn't buy from here. I don't need my postie making fun :)

Price gouging

This store is charging at minimum $200 more than any other retailer for the new graphic's cards.

PC Case Gear is selling the cards at the recommended retail price and Mwave is doing a raffle for the FE, take your money elsewhere.

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

No respect for customers, happy to take your money but refusing to resolve after sale problems

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Internet Splitter

Yasmeen

YasmeenBrisbane

Cheating and Lier

I bought a Dell USB C D6000 docking station. The item comes with a USB C cable with USB C to USB A adapter. The specification claims this item supports three 4k monitors simultaneously. Actually, it only suppors two monitors when use USB A. No where say two monitors only when use USB C to A adapter, even in DELL official website. I returned the item next day and the guy promised to give full refund. However, I found they lied when I checked my bank account a few days late.

Service desk and support for DoA monitor

View

ViewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lackluster Service

Customer service is bad, people are left waiting for no reason.
Every product has warranty and they claim that THIS particular product that I want to return has no warranty.
Ordered to have my PC air sprayed to clean, it was not clean.
I don't know why they have good reviews, my experience was terrible.

Samuel Y.

Samuel Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Beyond rubbish

Hi guys,

This store is a black-hearted store. The sales prima facie looked very enthusiastic to customers. The thing is they earn you money with extra profit and an extremely bad attitude after you pay a deposit. As my experience, after I pay 300 deposit for my computer build-up, I am totally lost and ripped off. Josh and Britt as two very bad salespeople did that making me paying an extra 270 dollars extra with a very very very bad attitude. My total building up cost is 4200, which should be 270 less. I will NEVER come to this rubbish store in future