Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (75)

Dean i.

Dean i.South East Queensland, QLD

Great store other than one problem

The staff are helpful and didn’t try to sell me something more expensive when it wasn’t warranted. The problem with this store lies with one staff member, B. For the life of me I don’t know why the company keeps him on

Nyasha

Nyasha

Sloppy work

The website was nice and easy to use, customer service was good and prompt BUT.... the first time my custom desktop arrived the graphics was dead and also CPU fan was not attached to the heatsink, so I sent back the pc then when it was returned, it was working fine but my second harddrive was not seated correctly nor was it connected so I had to go into the case and reconnect it all. Overall I'm happy with the customer services but very disappointed in the quality of the build. There should also have been some packing on the inside of the case to prevent parts from coming loose and damaging others.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Poor customer service - Blaming on internal system issues - refused to rectify simple order

Ordered items via Amazon Computer alliance. Found cheaper item on their eBay front.
Cancelled order via Amazon. Next day [Name Removed] cancels eBay order that had the discount.
Called and he refused to fix as he said they cant see where it came from in their system. "Too bad, you asked to cancel". Called reception raise complaint and asked to escalate. Turns out [Name Removed]was their highest manager. Just the attitude shown here lost my business.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Tibor

TiborSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad customer experience after payment

I could get a Thinkpad laptop for a good competitive price, but the additional 3 battery warranty was overcharged.
However, my warranty information was incorrect(laptop) and missing(battery) in Lenovo's system.
After many contacts (email and phone) the team did not come back to me despite promising they will look into it (Emails to [Name Removed], Phone to [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]).

Very bad experience, never buy here again.
(Order #805719)

Robert G.

Robert G.South East Queensland, QLD

Slow to the point of being ridiculous

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Wisey

WiseyToowoomba

Fast movers ... BUT ...

Don't mind the outdated website!

Don't mind the outdated website, they have a great range of products, best price and prompt delivery.

All in all a fine experience and would consider them again.

Paul

Paul

Excellent customer service, transparent, slow delivery, wide range of products, very competitive prices, Paypal charge

ordinarycookandy

ordinarycookandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Camper!

I purchased 32GB of ADATA DDR4 RAM 2x16GB for a new iMac 2020 i7 3.8Ghz it runs perfectly well according to specification no compatibility issue at all. I'm happy with my purchase the shop staff were friendly and courteous but very busy on Boxing Day.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy refund policy

Had bought the wrong monitor unknowingly and tried to return and exchange for the correct one. Was charged 10% for the 'pleasure' of returning the item, even though the monitor I wanted to buy was $30 more expensive! They complained that the box had been opened. In that case, how would I know it was the incorrect monitor without opening it? I had reboxed it exactly the way it was and hadn't even connected the monitor to my computer. The staff extremely rude and was initially told that the manager was too busy to attend to my query. I am disgusted. I have been a loyal customer over the last few years and had recommended them to others. No more!

Can't Blame Them For The Shipping Process

I ordered a case and a hard drive. Instead of packaging it into 1 item (or put the hard drive inside the case box) it was sent as x2 parcels. The case I got the next day, which was great. The hard drive? Even though it was picked up from the same location to be delivered to the same destination, wandered off somewhere and didn't get delivered for another few days, which delayed me building the computer. I know it's not their doing but please keep this in mind for the future and just bundle it up into 1 parcel if possible.

Brent BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed bag. some great staff and some total arrogant fools

Was told by the manager the fact I was disabled was irrelevant. despite all my business being through the national disability insurance scheme. very very rude and uncaring. all about the dollar these cowboys. there are cheaper and better run shops in Brisbane. sales manager a know it all that overstepped the mark. general manager I'm still pondering.

Anon123

Anon123South East Queensland, QLD

Restocking Fee advertised on Website but not Instore or on Invoice

I was sold the incorrect item and the sales guy opened the packaging to check content before I walked out the door I didnt' realise this until I got home went back the following weekend and was charged a $40 restrocking fee on a $400 item I would never shop at this store again very poor customer experience save yourself the hassle shop at MSY or Umart.

Cannot be Trusted

Check your invoices as we agreed on a price and then the salesman puts it through at full RRP and thought i wouldn't notice.

Leslie

LeslieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good and speedy service

as per Title, was easy to navigate site, competitive price, and speedy delivery. moreover a good range of products available.